All Comments on 'The Plumber's Daughter Ch. 04'

by beagle9690

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wait!!!!!

I saw this story and checked the author. I could not believe that 5 years passed for 1 chapter with 2 pages. It seems to me that this chapter was not completed. There is some missing information that belongs in this chapter. What happened to the wedding for Marie and Patrick? Only a sentence about the birth of the twins which caused their father and grandfather with the father-in-law to cry. WOW!!!!!, I am laughing. I read Chapters 1, 2, and 3. Some were 5 papers. A lot of description in the 2010 parts of this story.

Maitre1962Maitre1962over 8 years ago
AT LAST!!

About time for the story to be continued! :) Well done!!!! :)

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 8 years ago
nice but.....

Nice to finally see an update.

But it's too short for taking five years.

You might look into getting an editor and proofreader to help you with using big words like arraignment and two.

Armament was wrong for court.

Too was wrong for more than one and less than three.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story but....

For the love of the Gods, let him be the man he is and not give in to Mary. If you do, you have ruined the whole story.

mammoetmammoetover 8 years ago
Great your back

I Hope THE next chapter won't take as long as this one.

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticabout 7 years ago
Is this really the end of the story?

Finally, the visit to Marie's parents' house was a success, but Mary's visit to Patrick's bed and her reaction surprised me.

Is this the end of the story?

Or is it an open end to a possible continuation in the future?

5 * for you.

I apologize for my English (yet and forever), isn't my native language.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please finish this story

I see you've submitted some new stories in the past week. Please come back to this one. The characters are awesome and four years is too long to wait for a resolution to the cliffhanger you stopped at. Thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbeagle9690@beagle9690
Retired Law Enforcement. I dislike profanity for profanities sake.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES