The Plumber's Daughter Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course not; whatever gave you that idea? Mom and I talked while you and Dad were out. It was a long overdue heart to heart talk that can't be done over the telephone. Everything is good and I have some things to tell you." "You can tell me anything my Queen." "I knew you'd say that, sweetheart. Mom told me how shabbily her parents, my Grandma Joyce and Grandpa Tom treated my Dad and the contempt they had for him until I was born. I realize now why I wasn't allowed to call them Nonno or Nana or speak in Italian around them.

Mom said a few weeks after they announced their engagement, Dad was working double shifts at construction site in Manhattan near the docks. Mom said two men dressed like longshoremen and carrying clubs jumped him one night in the subway station men's room. Mom said he beat them both unconscious and left them there pummeled and bleeding on the floor.

Dad said these impostors fought like sissies and their soft hands gave them away. He also said a homeless man; a vagrant who witnessed the whole thing went through their pockets looking for money. The bum asked Dad if he could have one of those men's new Carhartt work coat and Dad let him." "Really" Patrick commented "this sounds like something I'd do."

"Mom's parents refused to attend the wedding until the very last minute and after tried to have the marriage annulled. Dad knows people to and that was quickly squashed. They didn't talk with Mom's parents for two years. Things changed for the better after I was born; there was a neutral polite truce with my father. Mom missed her parents and the close relationship she once had with her mother. Daddy was the bigger person when he allowed Mom and me to spend two weeks with them twice a year at their summer house on Cape Cod." "Did he go with them?" he asked kissing my head again. "No, Dad stayed home.

My parents kept this from me so I wouldn't think badly about them and my grandparents never spoke badly about Dad in front of me."

"This speaks well of your parents and put much in perspective of what happened between us; your Dad and me, and especially how he reacted during the robbery; it speaks well of his character. He told me your mother is a wealthy woman in her own right from her parent's inheritance and that's why they have this big spacious brownstone. It's a matter of pride with him rather than envy.

What's the second thing you have to tell me?" he asked "I told Mom how we first met at the Sex Club... and, well, almost everything after up until now"

"I see" he replied "almost everything... what do you mean when you say almost everything and will she tell your father?"

"I explained you were there on business and about the sword you made for the owner. Mom already knows about your business from Father Joe and you said I can tell you anything; don't worry sweetheart, she won't tell Dad."

"Your mother is very gracious and understanding woman, Marie. That explains why she hugged me so hard before she went to bed. Is there anything else you'd like to share?"

"Yes" I said squeezing his hands "You deserve a reward. I'm going to suck on your big cock!"

"For goodness sake lower you voice" he whispered "do you want to wake them?" and I took a deep breath to say it louder "OK, OK" he whispered "you win my Queen. If we get caught it's on your head...wow, did I just say that" he chuckled quietly "your head on my head? I'm drunk and you're taking advantage of me."

"Well I hardly think you're that drunk. I can feel your hard cock pressing against me" I said teasingly squeezing his hands "Although if you are that drunk, I'm might get a buzz just by sucking on it" I added sitting up and pulling boxers completely off to see his big hard cock standing at attention.

I started by kissing the tip of Patrick's hard cock. His cock was pulsating and twitching in anticipation with a mind of its own as I licked; I love teasing him this way. I continued to lick and suck on his hard pulsating cock... probing and teasing him with my tongue and lips...occasionally to look up into his eyes as I did so...looking up into the eyes of my wonderful Blue Knight who I love with every atom of my being. I had half of his cock in my mouth as I licked and sucked; the deep-throating soon to follow while he played with my hair.

I stopped sucking and licking his cock to lick and suck on his balls making him gasp with pleasure. He is putty in my hands when I lick and suck on his balls and he admits it. I playfully teased him as I nibbled, licked and kissed them feeling him shudder with pleasure.

Patrick's hands were buried in my hair as he pushed his cock deeper into my mouth; as I licked and sucked ravenously; savoring every inch of it, all wet and sloppy. I was fantasizing his big cock buried up to his balls in my cunt.

While my love isn't classically movie star handsome...while God may have scrimped a little with handsome; nonetheless he more than blessed Patrick with being well endowed and unbelievably virile. I always wanted more erotic sex play and love making from than the ex would give me. My Blue Knight more than satisfies my natural healthy sexual needs. Surprisingly, I found out during the face to face, heart to heart talk, my Mom's and I are much alike in this; having a healthy sexual appetite...and wow...you go, Mom.

Handsome is as handsome does and Patrick is delightfully rugged looking.

He has kind expressive eyes and a quiet gentle patience when we're alone...unless he's angry or lusty. Then his eyes become smoldering hot and ready to burst into flame. Even then it is a controlled burn. He's very fit and strong; incredibly strong as my Dad can attest too.

Patrick's orgasm was an onslaught of testosterone laden energy as his hard male member assaulted my mouth and tongue, followed by a torrent of his thick rich semen flooding my mouth for me to swallow greedily as he moaned softly and whispered "I love you Marie." I tease him by saying sucking on his cock is an aphrodisiac and I adore the taste of semen so the fact that I love him makes it so.

PATRICK:

After my sensual and sexy blowjob Marie covered my face all over with her sweet hot kisses. I admit I'm not much to look at...I'm just Ok in the looks department while my Queen is strikingly beautiful as is her mother. They possess the same voluptuous figures. It is said look to a girl's mother to see what your wife will look like 25 or more years in the future. In the short time I've known her; I've observed Mary to be a sexy and sensual woman in her subtle quiet way.

Although in her late fifties or early sixties Mary's thick hair is the same rich brown as Marie's, although Mary's is much longer. I can very well understand a stranger mistaking them for sisters; something that annoyed Marie when she was a teenager; although not at all now. If Mary dyes her hair so what; who am I to judge? Dominic is a lucky man and he admitted as much to me, or should I say he stated so outright while in his cups.

Marie was really horny; she's always like this after she grants me nirvana and swallows my seed. Marie says sucking on my cock is intoxicating and my semen and aphrodisiac while just hugging and kissing her is mine. I reached back and tapped the floor lamp near the end of the couch to dim it. She started licking and sucking on my cock again and soon got me hard again...she's so amazing; I love her and she's mine. Without further fanfare she pulled up her nightgown and being panty-less straddled me lowering herself carefully onto my hard cock.

Soon, Marie was bouncing up and down and rocking from side to side. I reached up with one hand to caress and stroke her firm round breasts as she rode me, her eyes closed in ecstasy. I moved along with her, matching her rhythm, thrusting upward while helping her balance. My beautiful Marie is as light as a feather, or so it seemed at the time. I'm certain I felt the tremors of her marvelous orgasm as I held mine back to let her finish. When I could not hold mine any longer I held her waist as I let mine overtake me. Marie's hands were in her hair and she smiling and watching me as I came a second time in her sweet little cunt.

"Wow, thank you, beautiful" I said as she got off and pulled her nightgown down and covered me again with blanket and I slid my boxers on "Do you want to cuddle?"

"No, I have a breakfast date with my Dad tomorrow morning; just him and me. If you want, you may sleep in my bedroom while I sleep here."

"Are you sure?" I asked "Of course I'm sure and you can get better acquainted with Mom. This way Dad and I won't disturb you when we leave early tomorrow morning..."

I didn't argue and my dreams were pleasant. I was brushing my future wife's hair; Marie's very long hair, like her mother's is now. I sat in the edge of the bed and did this for Anne; often times braiding it for her or pinning it up. I felt some weight on the edge of the bed and a small hand on my shoulder; this is how Marie wakes me. I was a bit groggy and disoriented from celebrating the night before and thinking I was home. I rolled over and reached and touched her face smiling.

I let my hand linger before putting my fingers in her hair...my eyes were half open and with a sudden epiphany I realized the hair was far too long to be...it was Mary. I quickly pulled my hand back and sat up to adjust the sheets and open my eyes to really look at her.

Mary's long hair was loose and unbound falling almost to her waist. I've only seen it worn up since I've been here and now my curiosity of how long it is was satisfied despite the awkward situation. It was blunt cut straight across the bottom as I prefer it on most women. Mary's blunt cut straight, full bangs accentuated her brown eyes now shining with amusement.

"Did you think I was Marie?" she asked laughing softly but not getting off the bed "You did think I was Marie, how sweet." "I'm sorry, Mrs. Bernardino" I started to apologize "It's Mary, Patrick and no harm done, and I won't tell anybody...if you know what I mean" she suggested licking her lips suggestively and pulling on the sheets and the blankets...

12