All Comments on 'The Podium'

by Baron_Cumhausen

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Take the Offer

You definitely need to share next time ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
"Police Academy"

Hmmm....sounds like an 'outake' from the "Police Academy" film podium bj scene. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Better Be More...

I can't believe you ended the story where you did. Think he's got to be her "Adonis", so hope you'll be writing more soon!

Dre4mking12Dre4mking12over 7 years ago
More!!!!!

I want more don't leave us like this I loved this story I need more !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WHY? WHY? WHY Bi?

Man it would had been a five star story if you didn't add that bisexuality thing.

This is one of the things that porn videos win at, its so heartbreaking to start reading a story that seems to develop into one of the best and suddenly BOOM! the bomb is dropped and the story making me read something that I didn't want to and to keep reading all the crap hoping that the story will once again become the 'amazing' story, only to see it become even worse. Its like a child going to parent to be petted, only for the parent to rape him/her.

This thing keeps me away from enjoying other stories too as I fear they shouldn't turn into something that I didn't want to.

Really Literotica should have a 'safe' option that when enabled doesn't show you stories tagged with aliens, non-humans,bestiality, transgender, rape, racial, pyscho, etc.

So please Literotica, PLEASE................

jonyoungaujonyoungauabout 7 years ago

Loved the idea of a guy getting a blowjob from behind a podium. The thought that everyones looking at them and do see whats acturally happening whilst their up there talking.

fearthisssfearthisssalmost 7 years ago
Had me right up to...

Story was well written. Loved the podium blow job. That was awesome. The psycho girlfriend line made me laugh. You had me right up to the licking cum and all of that BS. And then you went on with it. And then thinking about sucking dick just to get the girl. Never in a million years would I suck dick to get laid. That cost 2 stars, and that was being generous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Share all of it with her, the cocks, the cum, the eroticism.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous