The Podium

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the hallway, I made quick work of the locked backstage door. I could now open it with a single motion. I crawled through the midget door and into the pitch black sub-stage. Thing was, as my eyes adjusted there appeared to be a reddish glow in the direction I was crawling.

As I got closer to my voyeur spot where I could watch my goddess on her tall stool perform her masterwork and, hopefully, masturbate, I saw a red glow stick on what appeared to be an exercise mat.

The red glow stick was on top of a piece of paper next to a few paper towels. I picked up the paper and glow stick to see what it said. The note said "Enjoy! But please, help keep our theater clean."

"Crap" I thought. She'd known I'd been there and also knew I blew my wad all over the floor. I'm such a guy, I lamented, imagining her crawling back after I'd gone and getting cum on her hands and knees.

As I put the note down, I saw that there was another underneath it which had a big upside-down 'Y' with the words "Eat!" and in smaller writing "If you'd like".

Holy shit, she was inviting me to go down on her!

I crawled towards her, hoping I wouldn't startle my goddess who was already hard at work on the stool, topless but in a skirt, legs slightly spread. As I approached, her legs opened slowly.

It was hard to see, what with next to no light at all and what little there was coming from a tiny gap in the podium between the recipient of her delights and the podium itself. But as I approached, the outline of her cleanly shaven sex became clear in all its glory.

I ever so slowly moved my head closer to her sex.

With luck, if opening her legs had been mere coincidence, my hot breath on her luscious legs would alert her to my presence without startling her.

I looked up to gauge her recognition of me and, hopefully, be able to make out some general features of her face. But the light was so dim, and what with her hands joining her mouth's ministrations, that I could make out only that she had a soft and very feminine outline and what looked like blonde hair.

What I was certain of, though, was that she smelled fantastic. The closer I got to her sex, the more intoxicated I became. Finally at my mark, knees nestled in the exercise mat at the base of her chair, my lips finally touched her sex, my tongue quickly probing her clitoris.

I was, simply put, in heaven!

After a few minutes, I could tell she was rapidly approaching climax. Which, given the thought she'd put into the notes, glow stick, and exercise mat, she'd been anticipating for days. She then surprised me by gently cupping my head and pulling me upwards. I supposed she wanted to edge a while, as she had several more cocks to go.

I rose with her hands' instructions, stopping as she pulled my mouth to her generous breast. It was so soft and silky on my lips. I began flicking my tongue across her nipple and gently sucking occasionally. Above us, I could hear the drama teacher finally leave.

My goddess shifted me to her other breast. My tongue instantly erupted in a riot of sensation as it was coated with my now chilly cum. My cock strained against my pants as I went wild licking and sucking the cum off of her.

"How did she know of my newfound little perversion?" I wondered ever so briefly before returning to my carnal cummy boob pleasures.

After who knows how much time, she moved me back to the first breast which I quickly devoured anew. It must have been a while because the cum on that one had gotten hot.

"Wait, what!?" My eyes popped open wide. My taste buds confirmed my suspicion. The cum on this breast wasn't there before and it tasted different, sweeter, as well as being hotter.

I looked up just as the light poured in. I could see her hand on a cummy cock, gently putting it back the pants from where it came.

I had to think fast, it was the moment of truth.

If I stop, she'd know who I was. I would have to be Andrew, the first guy of the night, only willing to eat his own cum.

Worse yet, she'd know what I'd just done. She had to have heard us all promise not to try to find out who she was. And if she was ever exposed, so to speak, she could easily tell the guys that I cleaned up their cum to deflect attention from her.

Unsure of how much time had elapsed during my deliberations, i chose to go with anonymity. I know what you're probably thinking, but seriously, what would you do? I'd already (accidentally) crossed that bridge.

It then occurred to me that she probably thought I'd crossed that bridge when I'd cleaned up my own cum. The second load was my own doing as I clearly relished the first. From her perspective here was a guy who simply loved cleaning up.

This second load, I thought as I resumed licking her soft, plump and creamy breast, was my goddess giving me a second helping, an offering as it were, to her lustful admirer. She wasn't degrading me or making me cross a line, she was, from her perspective, simply fulfilling my desire!

I placed my hands on her luscious and curvy hips, my lips and tongue explored her pleasure juice splattered flesh. I felt her hands gently press me down towards her sex. Once again, I found myself kneeling before her, worshipping her cunny. I heard quiet male grunting from above as her body began tensing in orgasm. She was being filled as she was fulfilled!

My concerns about what I'd just done melted as the waves of pleasure overtook her, pleasure that I was giving.

After a few minutes, I'd caught my breath and she recomposed herself. My cock was in desperate need of attention though.

She gently took my hand, got off the chair, and squatted down before me in the darkness.

"Wanna watch me do the next one up close?" she asked a soft drawl, perhaps a Georgia peach? As she spoke, she began undoing my pants and gently grasped my cock, caressing it as she awaited my answer.

"I'd love to!" I replied eagerly. She giggled gleefully as she returned to her station, pulling gently upwards on my cock to follow her.

I carefully stood up through the trap door. Thankfully the podium was large enough to accommodate both of us, perhaps three feet square. I was facing her. She wrapped her legs around me. My cock was above her skirt, its hot hardness resting against her belly.

"I hope this next one is the mushroom, he comes so much!" she whispered in my ear as she gently rubbed the precum in circles around the head of my cock. She turned me around so we were both facing the podium curtains.

I felt an electric buzz all over my body. I'd watched plenty of porn in my day, but I've never seen a POV up live and personal like I was about to! And I might get to see my goddess's pretty face for the first time too.

I heard footsteps on the stage and then someone began speaking directly above us. I tried to ignore the voice, to not put a face to the cock I was about to see swallowed, but I couldn't. It was Jason.

My goddess slipped her hands through the little black curtain and gently freed her prize. He was already rock hard and, as she'd hoped, it was the mushroom.

She whispered "yay!" in my direction and dove in. I didn't see her face when she turned to speak, I'm ashamed to admit. I was too focused on the cock that just appeared not six inches from my eyes. How could I not? What does a "mushroom" cock look like?

It wasn't as big as my own, but it had a large mushroom shaped head easily half again as thick as the shaft. A large drop of precum balanced at the tip. I noticed my mouth watering a bit when I saw that. "Just memories of my goddess's cummy boobs" I told myself.

After several moments of pure admiration, she devoured it, mushroom head and all. A single motion and she took him balls-deep. This clearly was her moment of Zen!

As she began working up her pace, she began stroking me reach-around style. She was cupping my balls in one soft hand while pumping me with the other as I watched her pleasure that dick as if it were the last one on Earth.

"Watching porn's got nothing on the real thing" I thought as I watched her deep throat it again and again.

She pulled off with a loud 'pop' and turned to me. With him pressed firmly against the podium, there wasn't enough light to make out all of her facial features. Just outlines. Soft features were about all I could make out.

"Share?" she asked whispering.

"Uh..." I stammered, "no thanks." Seriously. I'm not gay.

"Your loss. My Adonis would" she replied as she returned happily to sucking.

"Who the fuck is your Adonis?!" I wondered to myself, jealously.

But then, whoever he was, it was I sharing this podium with her. It was my cock her hands were pleasuring. It was I who was sharing this incredibly illicit and intimate moment with her.

Jason's mushroom cock was just an object to her, the moment was shared with me.

She pulled off again and flicked her tongue over and around his mushroom head. Then she began to alternate, flicking, sucking just the head, deep throating. She was in a state of complete bliss.

And I was getting close to exploding.

Pulling off again, she whispered "same time, k?"

Not thinking straight, no pun intended, it took me a moment to grasp her request. She wanted me to come at the same time as the mushroom cock.

I thought, at first, that doing so might be difficult. But my goddess knew her tools! She paced her hands on me and mouth on the mushroom in perfect synchrony. I could see, even in this oh so dim light, that the mushroom cock was swelling and almost there.

One of her hands reached up to it, her other hand now furiously pumping my own member. She pulled her mouth off just as began coming. The first copious jet splashed on her thirsty tongue, sending me over the edge.

My head tilted back and jaw dropped as I began coming with tremendous force. Mid-first stream, I felt a jet of hot cum splash into my own orgasm-induced open mouth.

The moment of shock, of receiving an unexpected jet of cum directly from the source, was immediately replaced with the strongest pulse of orgasm I've ever felt. Cum erupted from me like Vesuvius.

"You love cum as much as me!" she whispered gleefully as several more jets filled my mouth.

I had already crossed that line and was mid-orgasm. And she fucking loved it. Don't judge me!

As my orgasm eased, I opened my eyes to see him still pumping hot cum into my goddess's extremely willing mouth. So unbelievably sexy up close!

Once done, she licked her lips and tucked him back in and turned to me in the now utter darkness.

"You may not be my Adonis, but we can definitely be cumsluts together!"

She then kissed me, her 'cumslut', passionately. Her lips, and my own, slick with pleasure juice. Our tongues danced in the orgasmic glow.

"Now go get cleaned up" she whispered. "YOU definitely don't want to get caught!"

Truer words!

CHAPTER 8

Back alone at my apartment; I was having serious second thoughts about what had just happened. My intent, from the beginning, was simply to find out who she was. I not only didn't know the answer, but had crossed some serious lines I never intended to.

I argued with myself about the meaning of what had happened. In the end, I consoled myself that both times I'd tasted another man's pleasure juice were accidental (on my part). So no, I wasn't gay or anything.

But I did have a tremendous orgasm when that glorious jet of cum splashed into my mouth unexpectedly. Just in the moment, I decided. Could happen to anyone, doesn't mean anything.

I had a few dreams over the next week, variations on the theme of that night, that challenged my conclusion. My goddess was there with me, thankfully, but in my dreams I really did want more cum directly from gloriously erupting cocks.

Yeah, so I'd be back again.

The next week, I decided to skip the sausage party in the theater and head straight for the girl.

I was running a little late and by the time I arrived she was already enjoying the fruits of her work. As I reached her I could hear her sloppily licking the last drops from her latest conquest.

I gently caressed her legs as I approached, hoping not to startle her.

"Yay, my cum buddie's here!" she whispered as she pulled me up for a deep passionate kiss. I melted.

"Wanna share the next one?" she asked eagerly.

"Umm..." I hesitated.

"My Adonis totally would. Your loss. But sharing the nectar is great too. More than welcome to watch."

"Close call" I thought, delighted that she wasn't going to make me do something I didn't want to. The next cock was a beauty, perfectly shaped but modestly sized. She began tickling it with quick flicks of her tongue.

"You can, you know, while you watch if you'd like."

My cock was straining in my jeans as she spoke. I happily freed my junk and settled in to watch the show.

It's a funny thing, watching live POV in near total darkness. Your mind fills in all kinds of details that aren't there. As I watched, my goddess had a bright pink aura. The cock gave off a pulsing red aura. Her face seemed to sparkle with tiny bursting bubbles of light, filling in far more detail than I could actually see.

She reached between her legs, hiked up her skirt, and began frigging herself as she worked for her prize. Her pheromones hit me like a wave on the South Shore of Waikiki. I was in heaven.

Every so often, she would pull the cock from her mouth, turn towards me, and wave it. There was just enough light to see her smile tauntingly before she returned to her pleasure.

The hand under her panties began to work furiously, and my own in synch. She tensed hard, the stool creaked under her, as she began to orgasm. Her pleasure sent me over the edge. In the throes of my orgasm, my eyes were initially locked on her hand in her panties. I glanced up, between intense jets of my own cum, and saw the cock pulsing into her mouth. The sight was indescribably erotic.

As my orgasm ebbed, I thought "wow, she really, REALLY, loves sucking cock!" I mean, I'd thought I'd been with a girl or two that enjoyed giving a BJ, but my goddess literally got off to it.

"This Adonis guy is a seriously lucky bastard" I thought jealously.

She tucked him away and carefully got down from the stool approaching me. She kissed me, open mouthed, and swirled her cum-covered tongue against mine with pure joy.

After several minutes of the most passionate kiss I've ever had the pleasure of, she broke off and said "you really should try it. It's wonderful." In my post-orgasm haze, I was confused. I thought she was talking about cum, which we just shared. But she was talking about the BJ itself.

"I'd love to share one with you, if you'd like" she added.

I didn't reply. Seriously, not gay. But she was super polite, not pushy at all. And thankfully didn't mention the Adonis guy. I was especially happy about that.

"Well, think about it. This was fun though! Now skedaddle before you get caught."

As I went to sleep that night, relaxed, I remembered that I still didn't know what she looked like, much less her real name. She was simply my goddess. I would work on the details later.

CHAPTER 9

The next day, in the halls of the Humanities building, I was checking the billboard for my exam grade when I heard it: my goddess's voice. Okay, I was hoping I heard it. It wasn't a whisper, the only way I'd ever heard her talk. But the accent, Georgia Peach? I pretended to keep looking for my grade as I eavesdropped.

"Seriously, what's his name?" a female New Englander asked.

"Adonis."

"Bingo!" I yelled in my head. Don't look! Look!

"No, really. You're seriously holding out on us!"

"He's perfect. We love, I mean absolutely love, the same things. And oh... my... gawd is he gorgeous!"

"Shared interests and hot? Sign me up. Totally jealous" added a third co-ed.

"So what's the problem? Are you seeing another guy?"

"Yes, kinda. My Adonis doesn't know I exist really."

Laughter erupts.

"Your 'real' boyfriend doesn't know you exist? Don't you have that backwards?"

Okay, so I know the first rule of eavesdropping is you're not supposed to look at the people you're listening to. But she just mentioned me personally. That and I just had to know what she really looked like. I glanced.

And I was in love.

Well, with one of them anyway. Heart stopped, lightning struck, first sight thing.

But... I had no idea at that point if the girl of my dreams and the podium goddess were one and the same or different girls.

"Please!" I pleaded to the heavens.

"Well," my goddess added. I instantly looked back to I.D. her. It WAS her! "Truth be told" she continued, "I've think I've blown him. So there's that."

"What?!"

My goddess blushed. My heart leapt. It never occurred to me that I might actually be the object of her desire. It's possible, I mean, one of the guys she's blown is her Adonis. She's blown me, so ergo I've got a chance. How good the odds are were, of course, debatable.

I probably should've stayed to hear more, but I like to exit on a high note and that was my queue. I dashed.

That night I couldn't sleep, at all. I weighed the probabilities all night.

Her Adonis wasn't actually her boyfriend, just someone she fancied, and blown. Promising, but I certainly don't consider myself gorgeous.

She also said he loved, absolutely loved, the same things. Based on experience, I marked that one as only partially true. We loved to share "nectar", as she said. But her Adonis would share more, as she made clear on several occasions. And she clearly wanted me to share more.

It was entirely possible that I was just "the other guy", a poor stand-in for her Adonis, of course. But I was completely smitten at the sight of her. It just had to be me, I just knew it.

Well, except for the fact that I wasn't bi like her Adonis. Sharing everything was clearly a prerequisite.

So if I did share everything, my odds would seriously improve.

A curious conundrum, no? Suck the cock, get the girl? What kind of messed up...

But she was so lovely in person. She looked so incredibly innocent too, kind of a Baby Spice thing going. I would never have guessed by the look of here that she was such a horny little vixen!

I went round and round all night, struggling to come to a decision with absolutely no luck. I ended up replaying the last night in the podium and fell asleep with my hand still on my cum covered cock.

It's morning now and I still haven't made a decision. Honestly, I'm increasingly anxious about it.

Summer is almost over. Once the fall semester starts, the speaking club might live on but we're going to lose our access to the theater, and the podium of course, to the school year Thespians and their comparatively second rate productions.

We only have one more summer's night at the podium, so I've got to decide quickly.

What do you think I should do?