All Comments on 'The Poke-Her Party'

by lyra5

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
I can see why you are single.

At least you can spend your life fucking other people and not worry about hurting anyones feelings. As for the story? Didn't that wimp and cuck writer JOE HARTLEY write exactly the same type of story a few days ago? As was said about that story, not original, not erotic, and plain boring really. But I suppose this is from a female swinger so what do we expect?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
There are names for women like this. But the best

is so dumb she makes a door look smart. Anyone that would fuck so many men unprotected is not just stupid but completely braindead. Get over the fact she is now just anyones punchboard the medical risk alone and tremendous. Add to that the fact that any one of their wives or girlfriends could and would inflict considerable damage to her or them it is just plain stupid. Yeah it is a jerk off story but with no realism. He has reduced his wife to being a group whore and gets to stay married to her, very stupid of him but I guess we arent talking of high school graduates here are we.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Yikies

This would work better if it was drunk collage kids, even H.S. but grown up's? Don't enjoy trailer trash stories but this would get their place burned down by some pissed off wives. there would be pictures also so she will always be considered a gangbang slut in this town. Nice way to live your life. Didn't find it belivable or erotic, not my fantasy, sorry.

JoeehartleyJoeehartleyabout 15 years ago
Liked it

This was good. Do you have any more?

-Joe-

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
ok

but just a meat-market. no plot coming to a peak, just a bit to direct like a short pornflick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
YEP there is JOE reading and likeing the story.

!

m1k3m1k3over 14 years ago
Goo story

It was enjoyable, well-written.

Thanks for sharing it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous