The Poker Game Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After breakfast – well brunch really – the snow, which had been falling gently, really started coming down hard. The news said that we were in for maybe 15-20" before it was all over, already there was almost 5 inches on the ground. Since we were obviously not going anywhere, I opened a bottle of champagne and poured 3 glasses. Lynda guzzled hers quickly and handed me her glass for a refill, normally she was not a heavy drinker, but she'd had a long night so I just filled her glass without comment.

After I cleared away the dishes and started the dishwasher, I put 3 Cornish hens into the oven for supper later. The rest of the day was spent with Ellen and I getting to know each other better, Lynda was sitting between the two of us and kept the conversation going. I continued playing bartender by mixing a blender full of strawberry daiquiris and keeping everyone's glass full. The girls were not as rigid in their rolls as they had been the night before, but there was still no doubting who was in charge.

I learned a great deal more about their college years then I'd ever before known. Lynda had been a virgin when she got to school as a freshman, but she had a bit of a wild first year... Frat parties, dorm parties, a series of 'boyfriends' and a few of one-night-stands, and even a couple of girls. Ellen on the other hand had her nose in her books. Her father was a Professor at the State University Medical School, the same school the girls were attending, and it would simply not do to have his daughter out partying. He accepted her going into Nursing School only on the understanding that she would be going onto Medical School after graduation.

Lynda and Ellen were polar opposites, but when they met during their second year, it was instant sparks for both of them. Ellen had never even considered that she might be a lesbian, but the first night they spent in Lynda's dorm room talking until late, she could think of nothing she wanted more than to end it with a kiss. Kissing easily turned into groping, groping turned into rolling around on the bed, and finally clothes flying across the room. After that night Lynda never slept with another guy or girl, and they were nearly inseparable. In fact the only one who didn't know they were a couple was Ellen's father. Her mother knew, but she never told her father, even though she herself did not approve, she knew that he would disown her if he ever found out.

Ellen was a natural athlete, she was an accomplished equestrian, a competitive downhill skier, as well as a member of the State Champion – Gymnastics team. However, she was also a daddy's girl. Her mother had been entirely too busy at the country club to take her to lessons and practices, and hired a driver to get her around (& I gathered, keep her out of her hair). But her father had always attended every match or competition no matter how busy he was. He also made up for the fact that her mother was not around by buying Ellen a horse, skis, or just about anything else she wanted. In college, while the other students were working nights just to be able to eat ramen noodle soup, Ellen had a car and a platinum card and wanted for nothing.

So it was that absolutely nobody, especially not her father, had expected Ellen to join the Army after graduation. He of course wanted her to go to Medical School and become a surgeon. Lynda had hoped they could both find jobs at the same hospital and stay together as a couple. And, her mother hoped that she would "grow out of her lesbianism, get married, and give her a grandchild or two"... Ellen suspected that was just another trophy she could display to the ladies at the club, then forget about.

After graduation however, Ellen took a summer internship that turned her life and everyone else's expectations upside down. She had worked at a Veterans Hospital while she decided what she wanted to do, but working closely with a group of recent amputees who had returned from Iraq and Afghanistan had actually made the decision for her. After less than 3 months, she had left work one afternoon and driven straight to the local recruiting office. Since she already had a degree in Nursing, which was considered a critical need by the Army at the time, she had been readily accepted into Officers Candidate School, and shipped out less than 2 weeks later, leaving everyone and everything behind to wonder why.

Lynda had gone back to dating guys after that, and I gathered that Ellen had not really been dating anyone at all, choosing as usual to throw herself completely into her work. She spent 6 years on active duty, including 3 tours in the war zone, before she had transferred into the Army Reserve.

All day Saturday and most of Sunday, the snow continued falling, and I kept the fire roaring and the hot-tub hot. We never really got dressed at all, with everyone just wearing a robe or less. Lynda and Ellen continued making love whenever they felt like it, and they managed to include me enough that I had no complaints, but I still had not had been allowed to enter Ellen, it was not until later that I found out why. That night, as we all lay together after another incredible session, she said the most beautiful words to me... "Would you please make love to me now, but be gentle, I'm still a virgin."

Of course Lynda had used the strap-on with her, which I was witness to several times, but she had never been with a man before... choosing me to be her first. I was flattered and honored to deflower this lovely woman, and tried to be easy and take my time. But she was so tight and was squeezing me with her pussy every time I penetrated her, that even after coming nearly half a dozen times already that day, I almost exploded as soon as we started. I had to think about the NFL games the next day, the recent drop in the stock market, even spreadsheets that I needed to get done for work, just to keep from cumming inside her velvet glove.

As she got used to my invasion, she started to move with me, slowly at first, then faster and harder as I tried to keep up with her. She looked over at Lynda who was idly playing with her nipple while watching me fuck her former lover and said, "My God Lynda, why didn't you ever tell me that cock felt this good before? I can't believe that I have been missing out on this for so long..." then looking at me, she said "If you keep fucking me like that I'm going to explode!"

That was all I could take, and I started to release my seed deep inside her. As soon as she felt the first shot, she started cumming too, and dug her nails deep into the flesh of my back, pulling me deeper inside her as we both reached our peak together. Amazingly, I was still hard after I came, so without ever falling out of her, I rolled over on my back and pulled her on top of me. She knew exactly what to do and rode me like a champ to another thundering climax. After we were done the second time, she looked over at Lynda again and said "Never mind, just forget I ever asked." and they both started giggling like school girls.

"What is that all about?" I wondered aloud.

"Nothing." They both answered near in perfect unison, then started giggling again.

"OK, now I know that you are lying. So spill it!" I said as sternly as a well fucked man can sound.

"Ellen asked me earlier why I was walking funny, baby." Lynda smiled and winked "but I told her that she needed to find out for herself... I think she knows now."

We were all walking a little bit funny by the time we made it back out to the hot-tub and settled in for a soak. Not before I had grabbed the blender and filled everyone's glass with fresh daiquiris though. As the night wore on and the snow continued to fall, I pondered the incredible situation I found myself in, hoping it might never end yet knowing it certainly would.

By Sunday morning, there was over a foot of snow on the ground and it was still falling. We may have been the only house in the city that didn't mind when the power went out. We had plenty of food, plenty of wine, and enough firewood to last until spring. The only real downside was that we lost the hot-tub, but we found other ways to keep each other warm & wet. We switched into 'camping' mode to conserve heat, completely shutting off the lower-level of the house and moved the party upstairs. Since we had no power, we switched to battery-free entertainment too. I brought out a deck of cards and asked Ellen what games she'd learned in the Army.

We settled on Hearts, because it was something that everyone knew how to play. To make it interesting, the winner of each game would be 'crowned' King (or Queen) of Hearts, and would rule unquestionably until they were defeated by a new King (or Queen). Nobody gave much thought to the last stipulation at first, but as the night wore on it brought us to places we may not have ever reached otherwise. Lynda had been completely submissive since Ellen's arrival, but when she won the first 2 games in a row, she quickly turned into the Queen Bitch in Charge. She began by ordering us each to massage one of her feet and legs.

The night went on well into the morning. All the roads were still closed to 'non-essential' traffic, so I would not be going into work on Monday. I could put in a few hours on the computer and work from home. Ellen's job interview was canceled too, but Lynda was considered 'essential' and she was needed at work. She usually drove a Mustang, but of course that would be virtually useless in these conditions, so after I shoveled the driveway, I drove her into work. I stopped again at Trader Joe's on the way back home, because we needed some things for the Poker Game that night... Assuming anyone could actually make it to my house later-on.

While Lynda was at work, Ellen spent the day in the hot-tub (after the power came back on), and I cleaned up the house to get ready for the guys. I got a text message from my buddy Jake [*see part 1] who said that he would probably be able to make it tonight after all. He was flying back from Las Vegas after a long weekend of debauchery, but he apparently still had enough in the tank for our little poker game. I also heard from Matt and Dave, who would all be attending. The only regulars who wouldn't be playing were Eddie and Chuck, but Eddie suggested I ask Dave to invite you [The Reader] from our last game. I got a text back from Dave who said you were looking forward to it, and he would pick you up on the way... Dave was thereby elected the Designated Driver for the night, this was usually my job, but not on the nights that I hosted the game.

Ellen came back upstairs just as I was finishing with the clean-up, and said "Wow, I'm impressed... I've seen barracks that didn't look this clean after inspection... I thought this was a poker game, not a tea-party."

"It was nothing." I replied. "Besides, it just means less work later."

"So tell me about this game tonight?"

I told her about the guys, how mostly we had grown up together, and even though we all had gone into different jobs and walks of life, we always managed to get together for football and our friendly game.

"What?" she asked, "No girls allowed???" with mock disgust.

"Well its not actually a rule or anything, but you know Lynda, she is not into sports at all, especially football... She has no interest in poker either, I'm not sure what she has planned for tonight."

It was true, Lynda was a runner (10K mostly, but she had also run a couple of marathons) however she ran to relieve the stress of her job as a trauma nurse and to keep her fantastic body in shape as she approached 30... But she had absolutely no interest in watching any sports on TV, I even had to sneak in watching Sports Center while she was out running. As for football, that was the worst sport of all, because of all the injuries. The only time she and I had actually watched a game together, she talked through the whole thing about the dangers of the sport, from concussions, to broken bones, to spinal injuries. She actually managed to ruin a game that the Steelers (my team) had won.

Conversely, even though Ellen was the 'quiet' one to Lynda's wild-child, she was a lifelong football and diehard Bears fan. It was another thing she had shared with her father, and that her mother had never understood. In fact, growing up, she had named her horses 'Payton' and 'Sweetness'. Naturally, her competition number was 34. She told me that the only times she had actually cried while she was in Afghanistan were when her father died, and when the Steelers beat the Bears in the Super Bowl.

"It just so happens, the Steelers are playing the Bears again tonight." I replied, "It's not the Super Bowl or anything, but Playoff positions are on the line... Are you up for a little wager on the game?" (The Bears were playing well, but the Steelers looked like they could be headed back to the Super Bowl, if they kept playing up to their high standards.)

"Where are they playing?" she asked, which was a good sign I thought, as it meant she was actually considering taking the bet.

"Chicago." I said, hoping that was just what she wanted to hear.

"What's the bet?" she asked, putting me back on the spot.

I thought about it for a minute, then laid out my terms, which she accepted immediately, maybe even too quickly. Then she told me she had overheard me on the phone saying we were still down a player, and she asked if anyone would mind if she sat in.

"Sure, you can play, but what about Lynda?" I asked, gently reminding her that Lynda was not exactly going to be thrilled to spend the night watching us play poker... Nor would she want to watch the game.

"Just leave Lynda to me." She smiled, then changed the subject. "Maybe you could help me with something else, before Lynda gets home though?"

"Sure, what can I do to help?"

"I really need your cock inside me, and need you to make me cum." She said so sweetly, that it would have been impossible to say no, even if I wanted too... but of course, I was only too happy to oblige.

[V.] A Game Like No Other

I made love to Ellen for almost 2 hours, both of us cumming several times before we both collapsed into a much needed afternoon nap. When I woke up she was still sleeping, and it was almost time to pickup Lynda from work. I jumped in the shower, and quickly got dressed. Before I left, I wrote Ellen a note telling her where I was, and that there was food in the refrigerator if she was hungry. The roads had been terrible in the morning, but as I made my way back to the hospital, all but the side-roads were flowing freely. This time I was early, but I didn't mind waiting, in fact I was glad for a little time alone. I reflected on the entire weekend, and wondered what lay ahead for Lynda and I now. I knew that I loved Lynda, and did not want to lose her, but I did not know how we could ever get the Genie back into the bottle, or if we should even try.

I did not have long to wait before Lynda hopped into the passenger seat. She gave me a kiss as I started up the car, then we both looked at each other and said "I think we need to talk..." at the same time.

"You first." I said at the same time she did... but I insisted, "No, you first."

She smiled and said "OK... You know that I love you, and I don't ever want to hurt you, but I am also very much in love with Ellen. She was the first person I ever fell in love with, and now that she is in my life again I don't ever want to lose her again. I really hope that you don't ask me to choose between the two of you, I love you both, and I'm not sure if I could ever choose."

I told her that I didn't want to hurt her either, but that I had spent the day in bed with Ellen. "Even though we were together as a threesome all weekend, I still felt like I was cheating on you when I was making love to her. I'm sorry baby, I hope you can forgive me... And for what it's worth, I would never ask you to choose between us, because I love you and don't want to lose you, and I'm afraid if I did ask you to choose that is exactly what would happen, I'd lose you."

"So, where does that leave us?" she asked.

"Well, I think we need to include Ellen in this conversation, but like I said, I don't want to lose you baby... I love you."

She just smiled, and settled in for the ride. She didn't say much the whole way home, but as we got close she asked me if they "could take my car tonight?" since the roads might get icy again after dark.

"Well you can take it if you want, but I think Ellen wants to join the game tonight. Maybe you should talk to about that too before you make plans."

"Humph..." she grunted, "We will just have to see about that." She was trying to sound upset, but there was also a twinkle of excitement in her voice too.

When we got home, the girls went down stairs to talk, and I settled in to watch Sports Center while I waited for the guys to arrive, and the game to get started. They announced that the final line on the football game had the Steelers giving the Bears 4 points, which made me smile since Ellen and I had bet the game straight-up. It got even better, I thought, because they said that Brian Urlacher was questionable due to a pulled groin. I made dinner for the 3 of us while they were getting ready.

When they came upstairs, I nearly dropped the salad bowl that I was carrying. Ellen was dressed much like she had before, black jeans that may as well have been painted on, and a button down shirt that was open just enough for anyone to know she was not wearing a bra. Lynda was wearing another outfit that I didn't even know she owned. A tiny french-maid's uniform, that left very little to anyone's imagination. As we sat down to eat, Ellen told me that Lynda had agreed to serve as our hostess for the evening, "Provided, of course, that she gets to keep whatever tips she earns." she said with a wicked grin. Something I readily agreed to... Just then the doorbell rang.

"Well baby," I said "If you are going to be our hostess, you should probably answer the door and welcome our guests." As she walked to the door, she wiggled her ass in a way that could not possibly been a coincidence. When she opened the door and invited You, Matt and Dave inside, it was obvious that she was already having the desired effect. After introducing herself to you with a hug and peck on the cheek, she greeted Matt and Dave with deep french kisses and hands that wandered all over their bodies. All of which I'm certain she knew I could see. They both looked at me a little nervously as they made their way to the table where Ellen and I were already seated, but I just shrugged it off as if I hadn't seen anything. "Hi guys, this is Lynda's friend Ellen, she is going to be sitting in with us tonight." I announced as you all took your seats. "Ellen, this is Dave, Matt, and Mike (you)... Jake is on his way, as soon as he gets here we can get started."

Everyone tried their best not to stare at Ellen's ample breast while shaking her hand, but nobody did a very good job of it. Normally, she might have been a little offended, but I had a feeling that this was exactly the kind of attention she was seeking tonight... I thought we might all be getting distracted tonight, and made a mental note of that for later. The doorbell rang again and Lynda went to let Jake in, greeting him the same way she had Matt & Dave, only this time she held the kiss a little longer than the others. Lynda and Jake had always flirted openly since I started dating her, with Jake constantly making jokes about what might have been if he had met her first... but he was my best friend and I knew he would never actually try to get together with her behind my back.

Ellen had the same effect on Jake as she had on the rest of us, but he was a bit better at hiding it, or at least not openly staring anyway. After the final introductions, we drew cards to determine the order of the deal. Ellen drew first and pulled a Queen, which managed to hold up as the high card. Both you (reader) and I had drawn Jacks, nobody else had above an 8. As we settled in to the game, Lynda brought Ellen a glass of wine and everyone else a beer. Ellen set the bar, by 'tipping' her a dollar chip, and everyone else took the hint and followed suit.