The Poker Game Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If anyone had the idea that Ellen was going to be an easy mark, she dispelled that myth by taking the first hand with an King-high Flush. At the same time, the Steelers 'won' the coin flip, but elected to defer the option to the second half... The Bears then received the opening kick of the game; Devin Hester caught the ball, made a quick juke to the inside, before cutting back to the outside, picking up a couple of blockers, and racing down the sideline untouched for a 99 yard touchdown return with barely more than 10 seconds off the clock. (It was already looking like I might be in for another long night.)

Dave dealt the next hand, which I won with 3 Jacks. Matt dealt the next one, which he also managed to win. I won again when you [the reader] dealt me a pocket pair of Aces, which improved to a full-house. I dealt next, and returned the favor by filling out your straight on the river. Lynda came around the table taking drink requests as Jake shuffled to deal. When she asked him if he needed anything, Jake grinned and said "Just you baby." Before he could deal the cards, she straddled him in his seat and ground her ass into his lap while she kissed him again.

I wasn't really sure how far I was expecting this to go, but neither could I really say anything, since I had spent the afternoon in bed with her best friend while she was at work. Jake put the cards down on the table, freeing his hands to explore her body. As he ran them up under her skirt, everyone else was able to see that she was not wearing anything underneath. Just as things were really heating up, Ellen called a halt to his fun and reminded him that it was his turn deal. Before she got up though, Lynda ground herself into him one more time and whispered something into his ear. The bar was set again, when Jake tipped her a blue $10.00 chip. As Jake started dealing, Matt held up one of his own blue chips and asked if he could get some of what Jake just had. Lynda was only too happy to oblige.

Ellen won the next 2 hands, the one that Jake dealt, as well as her own deal again. After her deal, she passed the cards to Dave and motioned Lynda over with her finger. As she got over to her, Ellen put both feet up on the table, and gently pressed Lynda down to her knees. Lynda did not have to be told what she wanted, she just crawled between her legs and unbuttoned her jeans. She slowly slid them down, revealing that Ellen wasn't wearing panties either, then proceeded to bury her face in Ellen's now completely shaved pussy. (She must have done that while they were in the shower, because as recently as that afternoon, she still had a nice little landing strip.)

Everyone else forgot about the game, while Lynda feasted upon Ellen's sweet flesh and brought her to a screaming orgasm. When she recovered, Ellen pulled up her pants as if nothing had happened, and flipped her a red $25.00 chip which Lynda tucked into the pocket of her apron, again setting the going rate. By then, everyone else had a red chip in their hand, including me. Lynda didn't come out from under the table for almost an hour, but it was easy to know where she was at any time. Whichever player was to distracted to follow the game was the one currently getting a blow-job from my lovely girlfriend. By the time she was done with her first trip around the table she had made over $150.00.

The Bears had extended their lead by then too, being up 17-7 and it wasn't even Halftime yet. A Steelers field-goal as time expired brought them back to within 7 at the half. Ellen was dealing again as the teams went to the locker room, and she announced that after this hand she and Lynda were taking a bathroom break, suggesting we all do the same. After the hand (which Jake won) the girls disappeared downstairs, leaving the guys to take their turn in the powder room upstairs.

We were all gathered around the table again waiting for the game to start, and the girls to come back upstairs. Lynda was obviously busy, so we all got our own beers and watched the football game while we waited. The Steelers got the second half kickoff, and marched down the field all the way to the Bears 10 yard line... where Big-Ben inexplicably threw an interception on 1st & Goal. Instead of being tied at 17, the Bears went 80 yards in 5 plays to take a 24-10 lead.

By then they were back upstairs to rejoin the game, well Ellen did anyway, giving Lynda 2 more red ($25.00) chips as she sat down. Dave started to deal as it had been his turn before the break. Lynda had other ideas though, and said that for the rest of the game we would be playing 5 handed. Then she took Jake by the hand and pulled him up from his chair, leading him downstairs. He looked at me trying to gauge my approval. I didn't say anything, just nodded, which was all he needed to see.

I got lucky and won the next hand on the river, while my best friend was getting lucky in our basement with my girlfriend. I was not simply speculating on what was happening this time, Lynda had not closed the door at the top of the stairs, and she was making no attempt to be quiet this time either.

"Yes Jake, YES! Fuck Me! You know you have wanted this since I met you... So give me that fucking cock. I need it NOW!" she screamed in the throws of passion. "FUCK ME HARDER – DEEPER!" She had always been a great lover, but usually she was not exactly what you would call a screamer, so I could only assume that she wanted everyone to hear her when she came.

When they came back upstairs, Jake took his seat as if nothing had happened, but he was having a hard time looking me in the eye for the first time since we had known each other. Lynda was not done yet though, after collecting 2 more 'reds' from Jake, she looked at Mark with a smile and said "Next?"

By the end of the 3rd Quarter, the Bears were winning 31-17, and Lynda was finishing up with Dave who she had taken downstairs after Matt. But it seemed that she was still not satisfied, and she looked at you [the reader] "What do you say Mike, are you ready to go for a ride?" She said sweetly "you had a really nice cock when I was sucking on it, I cant wait to get it inside me." (Even though she was talking to you, she was looking right at me when she said it.)

You look to me with a questioning glance, but after everything else that has gone on already, I can hardly object now. Lynda sees this and says "Don't worry about him, we will take care of him later, won't we Ellen?"

"Absolutely" she says, licking her lips while staring into my eyes.

This is all it takes to convince you, and you happily hand her your last 2 red chips. It hasn't exactly been your lucky night at the table, but that doesn't mean you won't be getting lucky tonight. Lynda blows me a kiss as she leads you down the stairs. It is my deal again, and Ellen picks off another pot with 3 Aces to Jake's 3 Nines, and the Bears add another field-goal to make it 34-17 with less than 10 minutes to play in the game.

Jake is the next to deal and decides to call a new game. Usually, we play Texas Hold'em but it has always technically been a 'dealer's choice'

game. He decides though to switch it up and says "Five-Card Draw, Jack or Better to Open, Trips to win, Progressive." You are just getting back to the table as he starts to deal, putting us at full strength again. Lynda has stopped serving us at this point, and laid down on the sofa for a much needed rest.

Nobody can open on the first hand, so we throw in our cards and ante again, before the hand starts over. This time I have a pair of Queens, and open for $5.00, everyone calls and we draw cards. Since I opened, the bet is on me and I bet $10.00. This is purely a continuation bet, as I had actually improved my hand to 2-pair Queens & 7's, but that's still not a good enough hand to win with. Thankfully, nobody else can win either although Jake did have me beat with a better 2-pair Kings & 3's. So we throw in our cards and do it all again. This time Ellen opens for $5.00, everyone calls.

The pot now holds more than a third of all the chips on the table, well over $100.00, so nobody folds when Ellen bets $20.00 after the Draw. She only took 1 card when we threw in, leading me to think she must have been dealt 2-pair. If she had a Straight or Flush draw, she would not have been able to open the betting, so I'm guessing 2-pair and she is just trying to push someone out of the game. Now if you don't know how to play 'progressive', I'll explain... If nobody wins the pot, everyone throws in their cards and the game continues with a new deal, except that is if someone folds, then they are out for the remainder of the game and lose whatever chips they had previously bet. It's for that reason, that nobody tends to fold. (Who wants to give up their chips to a bluff when they can call and in all likelihood will get another chance?)

However, even with all the money in the pot, $20.00 is a pretty big bluff, at least for our game anyway. So I wasn't surprised when Dave and Matt both called. You decide to fold, probably just being conservative with the few chips you have left in your stack I'm guessing. I call thinking I'm in pretty good shape. I had been dealt 3 Nines, but didn't open because Ellen had beaten me to it. I didn't add anything in the draw, except I had managed to trade up to an Ace kicker making my hand 9-9-9-A-J. I probably could have even raised with that, but was still trying to disguise the strength of my hand.

Jake must have known something was up, as he folded pretty quickly, even though he was the dealer and had called the game. Having been called, it was on Ellen to show her cards first, which she did happily. I had been right about her being dealt 2-pair 6's & 4's, but I had been wrong in thinking that she still held that... Actually she did, I just wasn't counting on her picking up another 6 when she had only drawn one card. Dave and Matt just threw their cards in without showing them, but I turned mine over and showed everyone my 3 Nines, as Ellen scooped up the pot which by then had grown to nearly $200.00.

I was not broke or anything like that, but in one hand I had gone from showing a profit on the night to being down about $30.00. The night wasn't going much better for 'my' Steelers either, they had managed to add another touchdown bringing the score to 34-24, but they were out of timeouts and the Bears had the ball. There was less than 2 minutes left in the game, and they were using as much of the clock as they could on every play. I was just about to give up on that too, when for some unknown reason the Jay Cutler dropped back to pass on 3rd down. They could very easily just have run the ball on 3rd & 6, then punted on 4th down up by 10 with less than a minute left to play, the game would have been basically out of reach. I'm not sure why they decided to go for it instead, but I really didn't mind either... Everyone dropped into coverage, as the Steelers only rushed 3 men on the play.

Troy Polamalu the Steelers 'Mr. Everything' had been just about the only player on Defense who was doing his job that night, but even I didn't actually believe he could win the game on his own. However, when he stepped in front of the pass and raced the other way, I stood up and yelled at the television, while he took it to the house. When he also recovered the ensuing on-side kick, giving them the last spark of hope, I literally spit my beer out through my nose. Another field-goal as time expired gave them a last second reprieve, tying the game at 34 and sending it into overtime. Even if they had not played like they deserved to win all night, they still had a chance to pull it out.

Even Lynda, who as I have already mentioned HATES football, was watching the 'miracle' game unfold. As they went into a commercial, it was Ellen's turn to deal again. Since the game on TV was going into overtime, we decided that our game would too. She had just assumed that we only played Hold'em, and had been fine with that all night, but since Jake had changed the game she decided she would too. "7-Card Stud, Deuces Wild" she announced as she passed out the cards.

I had a pair of Kings for my hole cards, and after getting the 6 & 9 of hearts, my third up card was another King. We already had a pretty good sized pot going, when I raised it $10.00. Jake called, had 7-9-10 showing so his best hand was probably a middle straight. Ellen called too although I wasn't sure why, she had 2-8-2 showing. Matt & Dave both folded, and Dave threw in my last King. You called with 3-5-7 of clubs, possible Straight or Flush, and an outside shot at a Straight-Flush.

Another up card for everyone, and nobody visibly improved their hand. Again I bet $10.00, on my 3 Kings, all the remaining players call bringing us another pot of nearly $100.00. Everyone gets one more card face-down, and I definitely like mine, another 9 gives me a Full-House Kings over 9s. I only have about $30.00 left in chips (plus what I have already bet into the pot) so I decide to push it All-In.

Jake thinks about it for a minute before calling. Ellen can't wait to get her chips into the pot and raises All-In. You also call, which makes you All-In. Jake calls Ellen's All-In creating a side-pot between the two of them. This is unusual, because with the size of the bet, it means everyone thinks they have a hand, it also means 3 players are All-In with only Ellen having any chips left, and not very many.

Ellen turned over a Full-House, 2's over 8's, taking the Side-Pot from Jake who has, as I suspected a Straight 7-Jack. You turn over a Club Flush Queen High, before I claim the main-pot with my Kings over 9's. Ellen got about $75.00 in the side-pot, I pulled in about $180.00 going on another wild swing from broke to showing a profit in one hand. But the biggest 'winner' of the night was Lynda by far, who made over $400.00 by entertaining our guests for the evening.

Dave and Matt cash-in the chips they have left, then you leave with them since you all rode together. But the night is not quite over yet for the rest of us. We watch the end of the game which the Bears won, on an interception by Brian Urlacher (the same guy who wasn't even supposed to play)... Which meant that I was going to have to sleep alone, since that was the bet I made with Ellen, 'loser sleeps alone'. However, I got a reprieve when Lynda decided she had not had enough of Jake yet, and asked Ellen if she minded if I spent the night in her room, so that she and Jake could have ours. Ellen didn't mind, and neither did I... but that is another story for another time.

This all happened over a year ago, and since then Lynda, Ellen & I have been living together happily. Ellen took the job, and moved into our house. Lynda and I have a totally open relationship now, with either of us free to bring home anyone we choose... but usually there is no need for that, since we usually have our hands full with just the three of us. We just finished a new addition, a game room upstairs, with a spiral staircase leading down into Mistress Ellen's Dungeon of Love.

Everyone always looks forward to Poker-Night at our house.

End.