The Poker Party Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tv46
tv46
1,069 Followers

Lucy moaned, feeling Debbie's thumbs rub the outer lips of her pussy, bumping into her own hand rubbing her pussy.

"You like that?"

"Oh yeah, it feels so good. Did Jeremy get you off?"

"Three times! Don't you want to hear about the poses he taught me?"

"Skip ahead to where he gets you off, I can't last much longer."

"I straddled his face as he lay on his back in our bed. His cock was still pretty soft and I could easily get it down my throat. Jeremy worked his tongue up into my slit and found the little nub of my clit. It felt so good that I rose up off his cock and pushed my pussy back into his face. He grabbed my hips with his hands and lifted me just above his face, positioning my clit at the tip of his extended tongue. It was like I was weightless in his strong arms, his hands maneuvering my hips so that his tongue was making little circles around my clit."

Lucy took one of Debbie's hands off her thigh and placed it against her pussy, freeing up both hands to massage her breasts.

"Help me, I'm so close. Use your thumbs."

Debbie leaned forward and eased her thumb down into the soft folds of her pussy lips, feeling for the hard nub of her clit. She brought her other hand up from below and slipped a thumb into her cunt.

"Like that?"

"Oh that is so good. Don't stop. Don't stop."

"Jeremy was working a rhythm, lowering me so his tongue slipped into my cunt, then lifting me off, bringing my clit back to the tip of his tongue. It was so hot, getting me closer and closer with each cycle. I could feel a powerful orgasm building and was yelling at him to make me cum. He picked up the pace and I exploded in a mind numbing orgasm that seemed to last forever."

"Ohhh, I'm cumming, I'm cumming," Lucy shrieked, bucking wildly as a frenzied orgasm took control of her body.

Exhausted, she closed her eyes and laid her head back against the edge of the spa, satisfied with the orgasm that Debbie had coaxed out of her.

"Do you have any cold beer?"

"I'm sure we do, I'll bring two out to the table."

Lucy headed into the kitchen and returned with two ice-cold longnecks. Still naked, she sat down at the table and twisted off the tops.

"Did I do good?" Debbie asked, pulling up a chair.

"Oh yeah, thanks for getting me off. I like your magic thumbs."

"My pleasure, to bad I couldn't get myself off and tell the story at the same time."

"Hey, it's not even noon, the day is still young," Lucy said suggestively, "I can't get the picture of Jeremy's cock out of my mind. Have you ever called him back?"

"No, it was just that one time, I never got up the nerve to do that again."

"You said he got you off three times, sounds like Jeremy had a lot of stamina. Tell me about the other two."

"Mmm, you going to get off again?" she teased.

"No, at least not yet. I just want to hear the highlights."

"The second time was a quick missionary fuck. I couldn't believe I could cum again so soon. He just pounded his cock into me, relentlessly, until I exploded."

"Did he blow his load?"

"No, he had unbelievable control, I told him I wanted him to cum."

"And the third time?"

"That was the best. He lay on his back and had me face away from him. He wanted to watch my ass while he fucked me."

"Ahhh, reverse cowgirl."

"Is that what it's called?" Debbie asked, "He held his cock while I backed down on it. His boner was firm, but still had a lot of flex to it, making it easy for me to lean forward so I could slide back and forth on his cock. It felt so good, and he kept telling me what a beautiful ass I had. He used his thumb to rub some of my pussy juices up into the crack of my ass, and I could feel him pressing it against my asshole."

"Did you like that?"

"Kinda, Tom never did that to me."

"Did he blow his load this time?"


"No. It was as if he was just focusing on getting me off. I kept a slow, steady pace as I humped his cock, but it was taking forever for me to cum. I wasn't sure I had the energy to finish."

"But you got there, right?"

"Did I ever. I told him I needed help, not sure what to expect. He eased his thumb into my asshole. It was an incredible sensation, like a little turbo boost that took me over the edge. I pushed back against him hard, filling my cunt and ass as an incredible orgasm took control of my body."

"Sweet. So how did he finally get off?"

"He asked if he could cum in my ass."

"Mmm, that was a big cock for your first ass fuck. It was your first, wasn't it?" Lucy asked.

"Yeah, it would have been my first, but I told him no, that I wasn't ready for it."

"Too bad, but I understand, you do have a tiny ass."

"Anyway, earlier he told me that he prepares for his modeling sessions by jacking off so that he doesn't get a boner while the students are doing their drawings. So I asked him to jack off for me. At first he was reluctant, but I finally convinced him that blowing his load all over me would be worth seeing."

"Kinky, that is something I actually like too."

"So that is how he finished, standing before me while I sat on the floor and propped myself up with my arms. If was beautiful watching him slowly stroke that gorgeous cock, while I made dirty, suggestive remarks to him. When he asked if I was ready, I leaned forward and opened my mouth. He blasted his cum everywhere, in my mouth, on my face and on my tits. It was an enormous load, and I swallowed all his cum that went into my mouth. When he was done I sat up and used my fingers to scoop the rest of his cum into my mouth, then swallowed it for him."

"Nice job, sounds like he went away happy. Want another beer?"

Lucy brought two more longnecks out to the table. "Did you keep his card?" she asked, feigning innocence.

Debbie looked her in disbelief, "You want to do Jeremy?"

"It was just a thought, you didn't answer the question."

Debbie thought for a moment. Could this really be happening? She was definitely horny, after helping Lucy get off, and she still had Jeremy's card in her purse.

"I'll get it."


Lucy turned the card over as soon as she handed it to her. "Wow! Is it really that big?"

"Oh yeah, you want to call him?"

"What is this on his card, Cyber Dust: JeremyArt?"

"He told me I could text him using the Cyber Dust app, and that there would be no record of it. You know, completely private with no trace anywhere."

"Not even on the phone?"

"Especially on the phone, texts and pictures only last for twenty-four seconds, then poof, they disappear forever."

"Have you tried it?"

"No, I never even downloaded the app."

"Let's do it now."

Debbie went back into the house, grabbed her iPhone and brought it out to the table. She unlocked the phone and went to the app store, found the Cyber Dust app and downloaded it.

"I need to register a name to use the app. How about DebbieDD?"

"I like that, is it what I think it is?"

"Maybe, it was the first thing that came to mind," she said as she clicked through several screens to register the name. "What should I say?"

"I guess you better identify yourself, does he know more than one Debbie?"

"I hope not."

Text to JeremyArt: "It's Debbie, flower delivery about six months ago, remember?"

"This is crazy," Debbie said, "I'm not sure I want to do this."

"I'll tell you what, you get Jeremy to come over and I will tell you the whole truth about Tom," she said, hoping that Debbie was in a forgiving mood.

"You lied to me?" she asked, dumbfounded.

"No, no lies, just a few omissions. Don't get upset."

There was a long pause as Debbie pondered her situation. She wanted the truth about Tom, and she was getting the hots for Jeremy. Sounded like a win-win.

"Ok," she said with some reluctance, "but it better be the truth."

The phone buzzed with an incoming message, putting an end to the awkward exchange.

JeremyArt: "I remember, Hi."

DebbieDD: "Can you come over?"

JeremyArt: "Yes, but I have a modeling gig at three."

DebbieDD: "I'm with my friend Lucy. I showed her your card."

JeremyArt: "You've got my interest, send a pic of Lucy."

"You sure you want to do this?" Debbie asked.

"Oh yeah," Lucy replied, "Is it really safe to send a pic? There will be no trace."

"I think so, at least that is what Jeremy told me."

"What if he keeps the pic on his phone?" Lucy asked, still a little worried.

"He told me that if the recipient tried to do a screen capture, the app would automatically notify the sender, so I think it is ok."

"Ok, take a pic of me."

Debbie moved in close and used the phone's camera to snap a pic of a smiling Lucy.

"Let me see it."

She showed her the picture she took, a nice head shot.

"Ummm, maybe I should show him a little more. Move back a little and get a pic that shows my tits."

"You bad girl!" she said, taking a new picture.

"Hey, I just want to make sure he will come over," she said, laughing.

DebbieDD: "Pic of Lucy attached."

JeremyArt: "Nice tits, bigger than yours. How's her ass?"

DebbieDD: "Sweet, want to see it?"

JeremyArt: "Yes."

"Shall we send another pic?"

"Yeah, something a little nasty."

"You dirty girl. How about you on the chaise lounge?"

Lucy stepped over to the wide lounge and lay down flat, on her stomach.

"How's that?"

"Nice, but it doesn't really show very much. Come up on you knees so I can see your ass a little better, maybe even give him a peek at your pussy."

"Like this," she said, lifting up on her knees while keeping her head flat on the lounge.

"Better, but move your head to the side and look back so I can get your face in the picture."

"How about this?"

She framed her in the picture, her ass and the tight lips of her cunt prominent in the foreground, with her face off to the side looking back at the camera.

"Ok, now reach back with your hand and spread your ass for me."

"Now who's the dirty girl," she said, reaching back and exposing her asshole to the camera.

"Got it," Debbie said, once again feeling aroused at the close up view of her ass.

"Let me see before you send it."

She examined the picture, shocked at how revealing it was. Her lust for Jeremy's cock was clouding her thinking. "Send it, and ask him if he wants to fuck me in the ass."

"Lucy!" she said incredulous, "I can't ask him that."

"You told me Jeremy wanted to fuck you in the ass."

"Umm, I guess he did. Are you sure? His cock is so big."

After seeing the wide grin on her face, she sent the picture.

DebbieDD: "Your ass fuck is waiting."

JeremyArt: "Can't wait, see you in forty-five minutes."

DebbieDD: "Come around to the backyard, we're by the pool."

"Alright Lucy, time to spill you guts! What are you not telling me?" she asked, sitting next to her on the double chaise lounge.

"I'll keep my promise, but let me show you something first."

She stepped back into the house and returned after a few minutes carrying Blade, her vibrator, and a tube of lube.

"Is that for me," Debbie asked, intrigued.

"Yes, it will come in handy while I tell you what happened at the last poker party."

"Two weeks ago? At the poker party?" She asked, realizing that this had to be the source of her suspicions, "You better start talking. How did you find out about it?"

"Kevin let something slip to Jane, but wouldn't tell her what happened. She asked me about it, so I stewed for a few days, then confronted David. He made a feeble attempt at ignorance before I forced him to spill his guts."

"Weren't you pissed?"

"At first, but as David told the story, my anger melted away as the story got me horny. I got off three times by the time he finished telling it, including my first ass fuck."

"You let David fuck you in the ass?"

"Oh yeah, I was so turned on, it was fantastic."

"Well, that explains your request to Jeremy, so tell me what happened at the poker party."

"Jim hosted the poker party and Sally was supposed to be at the movies with her friend. Sally's plans fell through and she returned home to find Jim losing a shitload of money. She knocked back a couple of drinks while she did bar tending duties for the guys at the table. It started innocently enough, the guys stuffing some bills in to the pockets of Sally's jeans. Sally started flirting and the tips got bigger."

"I can see where this is going. How does this work," she asked, examining the vibrator.

"Start with the button neared the smaller end. It will cycle through seven different vibration patterns."

She tried them all and settled on the fourth setting. She didn't think she needed it, but decided to put a dab of lube on the tip of the vibrator. She leaned back on the chaise, spread her legs and eased the vibrator between the lips of her cunt.

Lucy moved to the foot of the chaise and turned so she could watch her, "At Jim's suggestion, Sally stepped away from the poker table long enough to slip into a sexy green cocktail dress. That was pretty much the end of poker for the night. Sally brought another round of drinks and started flashing the guys as their tips moved up to five and ten dollar bills. After the last drink had been delivered, Ed tossed a twenty on the table to see what Sally would do."

Debbie let out a low moan as she slipped the vibrator deep into her cunt, "Let me know when you get to the part that got you off."

"Ok. Sally gave Ed a lap dance, moving against his cock until he was hard. She moved on to Joe, who tossed two twenties on the table. She leaned back on the poker table and spread her legs, giving him a look at the emerald green thong she was wearing. Then she unzipped her dress, letting her breasts fall free, pulling Joe's face in between her generous tits.

"Mmmm," she moaned, holding the vibrator deep inside her.

"Tom is next, sure you want me to continue?"

"Don't stop now," she said, pressing a finger against her clit while the vibrator worked it's magic deep inside her cunt.

"Tom tossed three twenties up on the table. She gave him the same treatment that she gave Joe, then pulled her dress up over her head and tossed it aside. She leaned back, spread her legs and tugged on her thong so it slipped between the lips of her cunt. Tom just stared at her thick red bush and the exposed lips of her cunt. She pushed him back with her foot and told him to drop his pants, then proceeded to give him a lap dance, coating his cock with the juices from her pussy."

"That doesn't seem too bad, is there more?"

She ignored the question, "Let me take over the Blade, you work on your tits."

"Umm, who's Blade?" was all Debbie could get out as she took control of the vibrator.

"My vibrator, I call it Blade, after one of the cowboys in a particularly hot romance novel I read."

She slowly pumped Blade into her wet cunt while rubbing her thumb against Debbie's clit.

"Ohhh, that feels good," she moaned, cupping her breasts and working her nipples with her fingers, "I want to cum so bad."

"Hold on, it gets better. Kevin tossed a hundred dollar bill on the table. Sally got up on the table on her hands and knees and gave Kevin a close look at her ass. Sally pulled her thong even tighter and Kevin leaned in to lick the lips of her pussy. She hopped off the table and dropped to her knees in front of Kevin, dropped his pants and took his cock in her mouth. She sucked him hard, then told him it would take another hundred to finish him off. Kevin, thinking ahead, tossed another two hundred on the table, telling Sally that the extra hundred was a bonus if she swallowed his load."

"Did she do it?"

"Yep, and this is where I climbed on top of David and lowered myself onto his hard cock. Are you ready to cum?"

"Yes, I am so ready to cum, I can't last much longer. Go to the next setting on Blade."

Increasing the setting produced an audible moan from Debbie. Lucy watched her body tense, trying to imagine the orgasm that was building within her.

Debbie bucked her hips up against Blade, burying the vibrator ever deeper into her cunt. She let out a little scream as a powerful orgasm flowed through her rigid body. Lucy continued to stroke Blade, prolonging the orgasm that coursed through her writhing body. "Oh God, I needed that."

"Do you want to hear more?"

"Sure. When did you get off?"

"You'll see. She swallowed Kevin's load, then moved on to Joe, telling him it was five hundred for the first fuck. Joe dropped his pants, along with the rest of the guys now waiting for their turn."

"Including Tom?"

"Afraid so. In fact Arthur was so horny, he asked Sally if she would suck him while she fucked Joe. Since Kevin had set the price of a blowjob at three hundred, Arthur produced that and moved around the table. Sally lay on her back while Joe fucked her in the cunt and Arthur fucked her in the mouth. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that Arthur has a monster cock. Sally could barely take half of his cock in that position. Both unloaded at the same time, and I think even Sally got off with two cocks in her."

"That one had to get you off," Debbie said.

"Yep, I was humping David's cock, picturing Sally with two cocks pounding her. Ed was next, paying a discounted price of four hundred for sloppy seconds. He pumped out a quick load into Sally's cunt, already dripping with Joe's cum. Tom followed with another quick fuck for four hundred."

"Not too hard to see that coming," she said, once again conflicted about Tom's infidelity.

"That left David. He was a little put off fucking Sally after Joe, Ed and Tom pumped their loads into her cunt. That is when Sally pulled her legs up and offered up her virgin ass to David, for one thousand dollars."

"Holy shit! What possessed Sally to do that?"

"I think Jim was encouraging her since he had lost a lot of money that night. Anyway, David tried to resist, but Sally started fingering some of the cum out of her pussy and into her asshole. David's lust got the better of him, and he plunked down the money."

"And that turned you on?" asked Debbie.

"Oh yeah, I still had his cock inside me, and hearing David describe fucking Sally in the ass sent me over the edge again. I didn't even have to hump him, I got off just by squeezing his cock with the muscles of my cunt. I think I even came before he got to the part where he unloaded in Sally's ass."

"If that was the end of the story, how did you get off again?"

"Well, David was still hard inside of me, and hadn't cum while he was telling the story. He ran his hand down to my ass and started fingering my asshole. It felt so good, I couldn't resist. I let him slip his cock, wet with my own pussy juices, into my asshole. I was surprised how easy it went in, and how good it felt. I reached down and fingered my clit, waiting for him to blow his load in my ass. I didn't expect to cum again, but boy was I wrong. When I felt his load blow in my ass, it pushed me to an even more powerful orgasm."

"Sounds kinky, now you're getting me interested. I guess Tom wasn't too bad, is that everything you know about Tom?"

"How much time before Jeremy gets here?" she asked, ignoring Debbie's question.

"Maybe twenty minutes," she answered, "you ducked my question about Tom."

"I know, it's just that watching you cum has got me horny again. There's just a tiny bit more to tell."

"Tell me now," she insisted.

"Get me off first, then I'll tell you."

"Lucy! You can wait until Jeremy gets here."

"Please, we can do each other."

"I can't cum again, plus I want to be ready for Jeremy," she said without conviction, "What do you want to do."

"Let's do a sixty-nine," she begged, laying back down on the lounge. "Come on, straddle me."

"You're incorrigible," she said, turning and lifting her leg up and across Lucy's torso, "Like that?"

Debbie's cunt was just inches from Lucy's face. She lowered her face down to Lucy's cunt and eased her tongue into her slit. Debbie had a tiny ass and Lucy was surprised at how exposed her asshole and cunt lips were when she bent down, arching her back.

tv46
tv46
1,069 Followers