The Poker Party Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tv46
tv46
1,068 Followers

"Oh, that feels good," Lucy said, feeling Debbie's tongue find her hard little clit, "keep it up."

Lucy slipped her tongue between the lips of Debbie's cunt. She pressed in, finding the nub of her hard clit, flicking it with the tip of her tongue.

"You're doing great," Lucy said, spreading her legs wide for Debbie, "finger my asshole so I can cum, I'll do the same for you." She positioned her hands so one thumb was on Debbie's clit, and the other slipped into her cunt. Pulling out her wet thumb, she pressed it up against Debbie's asshole.

Debbie responded by pressing her ring finger against Lucy's asshole.

"That's it, drop a little spit on your finger and push it in."

Debbie complied, taking her tongue off Lucy's clit and dribbling some spit onto her ring finger. She returned her tongue to Lucy's clit and slid the wet finger into Lucy's asshole, up to the second knuckle.

"Oh God, I'm so close, keep it up," Lucy said. She removed her thumb from Debbie's asshole and leaned forward, rimming her asshole with her tongue. Both Kevin and David had given her this treatment, and she wanted to try it. As she worked her tongue into Debbie's asshole, she felt Debbie press back, trying to impale herself on her probing tongue.

About to cum, Debbie was unable to continue her assault on Lucy's clit, and just buried her face in Lucy's cunt as yet another powerful orgasm pulsed through her body.

"I thought you couldn't cum again," she teased, feeling Debbie go limp on top of her.

"Your tongue in my ass was fantastic, I can't believe you made me cum."

"Great, but you left me hanging."

"Sorry, tell me what you want."

"Slip Blade into my ass, use the second setting, and don't forget the lube." She flipped over on her tummy, spreading her legs so Debbie would have access to her asshole.

Debbie grabbed the lube and got Blade ready to go. She knelt beside Lucy, using her free hand to spread her ass cheeks and pressed the small end up against her asshole.

"Oh yeah," she moaned, "give it a little push."

Debbie pushed on Blade, trying to overcome the resistance of her sphincter.

"Mmmm, just like that, a little harder."

"Like this?" she said, increasing the pressure on Blade.

"Oh yes," she said, feeling her sphincter give way, letting Blade slip deep into her ass.

"Ok, now stroke in and out, slowly."

"Tell me if it hurts."

"You're doing fine, stroke my ass even faster."

Lucy felt an orgasm building deep inside her. She slipped one hand underneath her and fingered her clit.

"Cum for me!" she said, encouraging her.

"You girls couldn't wait for me?" Jeremy asked, walking up behind them.

"Jeez Jeremy, you scared the shit out of me," Debbie screeched, turning to see Jeremy naked, stroking his erect cock, "How long have you been watching us?"

"I came around the corner just in time to see you get off. Did Lucy have her tongue in your ass?" Jeremy asked.

Lucy turned to see Jeremy, feeling her orgasm dissipate at the interruption, "Bad timing for me."

"Hey, sorry about that. How about the real thing?" Jeremy said, stroking his cock.

Lucy looked at Jeremy's gorgeous cock. It was big, but not as big as Arthur's was, so she knew she could take it. She scooted to the foot of the chaise lounge, kept her face buried in the lounge while kneeling to lift her ass up to the level of Jeremy's cock.

Debbie used both hands to spread her ass cheeks, exposing her asshole to Jeremy's waiting cock.

"Is this what you want?" Debbie asked, looking up a Jeremy and batting her eyes.

"I've been thinking of this ever since you sent the pic."

"I'm ready!" Lucy exclaimed, "fill me up."

Debbie watched his cock slide easily into her well-lubed asshole, already stretched out by Blade.

Lucy moaned wildly as Jeremy's cock filled her body. He gently fucked her ass, with each plunge bringing Lucy ever closer to cumming. She reached under to finger her clit, fearful that Jeremy would cum before her.

"Debbie, help me out. Rub my balls."

Debbie release Lucy's ass cheeks and reached around behind Jeremy, tenderly cupping his balls as he pounded away.

"Like this?"

"Yes, now get your thumb wet and slip it into my ass."

Debbie slipped a thumb into her wet cunt, coating it with her pussy juices. She pressed it up against his asshole and worked it in up to the first knuckle. "Like this?"

"Great, I'm almost ready to cum, push your thumb all the way in."

"Faster, faster Jeremy, I'm ready to cum," Lucy shrieked.

Lucy exploded in a frenzy of lust, her ass filled to the max, frigging her clit as an orgasm pulsed through her body.

Debbie pushed hard, her thumb filling Jeremy's ass.

"I'm cumming," Jeremy shouted, pulling his cock out of Lucy's ass and stroking a load of cum over the cheeks of her ass.

Exhausted, Lucy dropped to her tummy and stretched her legs back.

Debbie pulled her thumb out of his asshole and moved around to admire Lucy's cum splattered fanny. She leaned in and scooped up some of his cum with her tongue, swirled it in her mouth, then swallowed.

"Nice," he said, watching Debbie lick her lips, "take a little more."

Debbie sucked up a big gob of cum off of Lucy, and once again swallowed it while he watched. "You try some."

"You want me to eat my own cum?"

"Yes," she said, "it's good enough for me, right?"

It was hard for him to argue with that logic, so he took a different tact, "You going to give up your asshole today?"

Debbie was tempted, especially after the powerful orgasm she got from Lucy's tongue in her ass. After a long pause, she said, "Not today, you're too big for me."

"Mmmm," he replied, disappointed.

He bent down and licked up a small splatter of his cum, tasting it like a fine wine, then reluctantly swallowing it, "Not too bad, satisfied?"

"Yeah," replied Debbie, bending down to complete the clean up job on Lucy.

When Debbie swallowed all but the last glob of his cum, she sucked it up and pulled Lucy up to her, kissing her on the lips and sliding her cum covered tongue into Lucy's mouth.

Lucy returned the kiss, slurping the remaining cum out of Debbie's mouth and swallowing it.

"Mmmm, I like that."

"Wow! You girls are developing a real nasty streak," he said, "wish I could stick around for more."

"You have to leave already?" Debbie asked, "I thought we had until three."

"Nope, got called in to do deliveries for the florist."

"Bummer," Debbie said, "can you come back after your deliveries?"

"Maybe, I'll have to find someone to cover my modeling session."

"Try."

"I'll text you if I find somebody."

He gave Debbie a quick hug and thanked her for texting him, before heading back to work.

Debbie slipped back into the pool, swam over to the waterfall and waited for Lucy to join her.

After cooling off in the waterfall, the girls headed up the stairs and into the spa.

"Alright, enough bullshit," Debbie said, "what haven't you told me."

"So, the drink I had with David's golf buddies wasn't downstairs in the bar, it was upstairs in the guest suite."

"Go on," she said, with apprehension.

"Well, I had a dream about taking on three guys at once, and challenged David to make it happen. You know, to make up for what he did at the poker party."

"You did all of them?" she asked, incredulous.

"Oh yeah, it was some evening."

"And Tom?"

"I sucked him, and then let him finish in my ass," she confessed.

"Jeez Lucy, what's gotten into you?"

"That poker party set me free, now I can't get enough."

"And the anal sex?"

"Oh God, that's the best part. Kinky, isn't it."

"So how many have you done?"

"Let's see, David, Kevin, Jim, Tom, Arthur and Jeremy. Except for David, and maybe Jeremy, it was their first ass fuck ever."

"Damn girl, you were busy. When did you do Kevin?"

"Remember the big secret you were worried about when you had dinner with Kevin and Jane?"

"Yes."

"I took Kevin in the ass a couple of hours earlier that day."

"Where was Jane?"

"Getting her ass fucked by David."

"All four of you? Together? And David is into this too?"

"Yes, yes, and hell yes."

"Who has he done?"

"Sally, me and Jane, all anal virgins."

"So David is on a mission to deflower all the anal virgins?"

"Pretty much," Lucy said with a laugh.

"Who's next for David?"

"You are, that's why Tom was worried about me calling you."

"Lucy!"

To be continued...

tv46
tv46
1,068 Followers