All Comments on 'The Politician's Wife'

by 0131aj

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
dead women tell no lies

a worthless piece of trash

she should kill herself on the way home somehow blaming her husbands rival

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I gave it 5 stars ...

... I came. To “Anonymous, Dead Women Tell No Lies” this is "NonConsent/Reluctance" not "Loving Wives". The tags for the story are "blackmail – cock sucking – facial – pussy licking – anal – humiliation" you got what asked for a stroke story. If you want a morality story, try searching for one.

Panther Fan.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
when

when will you post the next chapter? I can hardly wait will she have to fuck all her husbands enemies hope she gets well humiliated and hope she hates every moment

verbicideverbicideover 10 years ago
It's okay, but...

While the premise works for a N/C story, the author doesn't really have much of a grasp of politics does he? A cheating partner, if the ensuing "time in rehab for sex addiction" was handled correctly, would be more likely to add a voter sympathy bump in popularity rather than the death of a political career. Peter's actions on the other hand, if they ever came to light, would certainly signal his political demise. Nobody likes a rapist or a blackmailer and not only would his political career be over, but he would be open to a multitude of criminal charges (blackmail, rape, election tampering, etc).

Still, since an actual grasp of real world politics or consequences would only serve to hamstring this story, it's best to ignore it all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Weak premise

I like a good blackmail story, but to think a prominent wife would do something with a chauffer right at the point where a photographer was waiting? The premise weak.

I don't know what to suggest. If I can't think of anything better, I am not much help.

I haven't thought about it too long.

What if the husband had been running around and the rival got photographs of him?

She would do the same things to save her husband because she has so much to lose as well? Is this more believable?

Spice it up by confronting both at once. Make the wife do it in front of the husband, or make her serve at the rivals party (naked)?

Just a thought.

If you use it for another story, let me know so I can read it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Weak premise, and since you can't be bothered to include a tag for ATM, I will preclude reading any more of your work.

BunnymasterBunnymaster8 months ago

Great start!

Five stars!

Tight writing and good plot.

Don’t let the haters bring you down.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous