All Comments on 'The Politician's Wife'

by LucienMarriott

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleabout 10 years ago
Great story

But just a few details. First, 5' 6" is certainly not elfin - unless, maybe you are 6' 2". You must have done the conversion wrong. Second, neither of you dried after the shower - the bed would have been soaked. Last, she could not have pulled her panties down to her knees while straddling your body - not possible.

But I loved the story and the premise - it begs for more what with the hint of Emma playing for the same team as well.

Thanks.

ChinaSorrowChinaSorrowabout 10 years ago
Very hot

Since Larry did already mention the little details, I can move right on to praising your story. I loved the whole setup and your write very well. I apreciate it when a writer takes the time to describe the all around atmosphere like the weather and the state of mind of the hero/heroine and doesn't think that the setting is done once bra sizes were listed. The teasing was hot and I'm a sucker for young women taking control in lesbian settings. Please, give us more, but perhaps look out for an editor who checks continuity and plausibilty, too.

If I may post a wish: let Belle return and take charge in a threesome or let her reunite with the daughter while our heroine can only watch what happens and long to be taken by her her again.

In any case, keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Awesome. How about sequel?

Jayceef1Jayceef1about 10 years ago
Awesome

Great story. Would love a sequel especially as mentioned before with Emma

CassieKCassieKabout 10 years ago
Wicked.

Really good, please write more.

LesbianChickLitLesbianChickLitabout 10 years ago
Gotta Disagree with Larry

First of all, sexy fun story. I'm certainly looking forward to more if it stays in this category.

Also, "elfin" doesn't have a height restriction. The word predates the American conception of elves as short, and refers to someone who's slender, delicate, pretty, youthful, charming, and mischievous. Belle epitomizes the word perfectly.

And, personally, I love slippery wet sex straight out of the shower. You just use a thick downy comforter that you can lay out to dry overnight.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationabout 10 years ago
This story is simply...

wonderful. Elfin is absolutely the correct word.

Sensual sex, both hard and soft, increasing pleasure through repeated denial, mild but clear domination and bondage, all rolled into a lovely lesbian-milf theme. I'm practically purrrring.

I see that you've only recently published this for us. Thank you verrrry much. I hope to see more from you in the future. Please write more, but don't let us rush you. Quality is worth the wait.

BrehatBrehatabout 10 years ago

Great story, and I love the ending !

verbicideverbicideabout 10 years ago
Fantastic

While I'm generally not a fan of humiliation, the story was very erotic. A five star effort for certain. As for the previous critiques, I'm going to rebut LarryfromSeattle on all of them. Elfin is not a precise synonym for petite. Elfin could also be used in place of lissome or gracile, in reference to a characters' grace of movement. It could also be used in a descrition of facial features (heart shaped face, pointed chin, almond shaped eyes, etc.). Point of fact, it could be used for a number of descriptions that have nothing to do with height....but, since the protagonist of the story is 5'11" without heels, height just might figure into it.

As for not being able to pull panties down while straddling someone; my girlfriend can straddle my waist and still pull her panties to her knees, but unlike most Americans... I'm not fat, so straddling my waist isn't exactly like trying to sling a leg over a horse. Hell, she could probably get them down to her ankles if she was willing to ruin them, so I'll buy that description as well.

All in all, a really good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I was lying on the bed, in my pantyhose, nothing else,58 years old, my hands tied together and my tongue buried in a mid 20 year olds pussy. The reception was still going on downstairs, my daughter married, but this little bridesmaid with the fiery orange hair had seduced me, then talked me into going upstairs, her hand under my dress in the lift. I was hers, the drink, the excitement, she had already cut my pantyhose, my orgasm exploding as she roughly tongue fucked my pussy. Now she was juicing on my face, nothing I could do, she sat there almost smothering me. She moved off,, I watched as she put on a very long strap on, first pushing about 6 inches into her pussy, leaving another 8 inches jutting straight out. She said on your knees, my god, I did that so quick, I wanted to feel that in me. I waited, then I heard a buzzing sound, pressure against my pussy and then a thick dildo pushed into me, buzzing deep inside me, she pushed hard, it was locked into me, my orgasm blasting through me,long, then relax and I felt it, the strap on at my anal entrance, probing, entering me, sliding inside, another orgasm as she opened me , keeping it all the way in me as she pushed hard against me without the strap on moving, she was fucking herself against me, I orgasmed again, then all hell broke loose as she orgasmed and the strap on moved in and out of my anal chute and I kept orgasming as she orgasmed until she collapsed on me, still inside me, finally she pulled back out of me, causing me to orgasm again as the strap on left my insides. We better get back as she untied my hands,your daughter and husband will be looking for you.

BitterIchorBitterIchorover 9 years ago
A small hint

Here's a hint: when writing a lesbian-themed story, how about you tone down the mentions of straight M/F sex? I get that you want to keep all the options open so that all the insecure straight guys don't get all intimidated by the notion that there are women who aren't interested in them, but try to remember that some of your readers might not be guys or bi/pan/whatever women.

verbicideverbicideabout 9 years ago
It was good...

...but you might want to tone down the M/F relationship references, after all not all your lesbian readers are secure enough in their sexuality to tolerate that they might not be the only ones reading the story. :P

tatlockstatlocksover 8 years ago
Sweet, sexy, hot ......

Very nice. Loved it, the combination of desire and doubt. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
belle a long term relatio ship

It would be nice and vey sensual if a long term relationship developed with Belle.

filovebugfilovebugover 8 years ago
More please!

This was really so hot and the story has so much potential. Please write more about Belle & Jessica's relationship!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Interesting

This story has an intriguing twist at the end. I dread to think how it continues .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
this story

I'm afraid to say that this story is totally implausible and does not make any sense.

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 4 years ago
Loved this

The whole concept was just so hot, and the fact that Belle took charge made it super hot. Thank you.

CEK127CEK127over 3 years ago
Lovely tail and tale!

I was completely caught up by Belle's domination and so long to experience something equally submissive, humiliating, and sexually hot, albeit without the alcohol as the cause for submitting. I hope there are future tales of Belle and her ability to take charge.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Smoking hot seduction and domination.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great, good story, and a good ending for once, the reader can guess how belle knew about Jessica rabbit, where to find everything and how belle has seduced the mother and the daughter, well done.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Oh my, so many opportunities to further develop these characters. Maybe even include the daughter?

Loved all the kinky twists.

Hoping there is a sequel.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous