The Politician's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Belle seems to take this as a cue and, pulling the cord from my robe hanging near the bed, she binds both my hands to the bed. I realise that I'm still wearing the silk gloves which are now starting to dry from the shower. Just how kinky is this girl? I should be worried I'm at her mercy but I'm surprised how much it turns me on to be her helpless prisoner.

Walking over to the dresser, Belle starts rifling through the draws, pulling out a two pairs of my best stockings. I think she's going to tie my legs to the bed but she takes the first pair and rolls them over my feet and up my legs: she's dressing me up, like a doll! I've always been dominant in the bedroom, especially with other women but here I am, the helpless plaything of a girl young enough to be my daughter.

Belle uses the second pair of stockings to bind my legs to the bed posts, I could kick her away and probably struggle free but I'm too turned on. I'm completely helpless, my arms tied above my head and my legs spread-eagled on the bed.

Standing over me admiring her handy work, Belle leans into me, teasing my face with her pert teenage breasts, pulling away as I crane my neck, trying to get her pink teats in my mouth, allowing me just a moment's contact with my outstretched tongue. After what seems like an age, she begins running a finger up and down my inner thigh, skirting over my pussy.

"Oh, please..." I find myself saying as she brushes her fingertip teasingly across my clit. Belle giggles that impish giggle of hers, she's moved down to my breasts again, teasing my nipples with the tip of her tongue, giving them the occasional playful bite.

I'm soaking wet, I can feel my juices slathered on my thighs and Belle effortlessly slides first one and then two of her slender fingers inside me. She massages my G-spot with her fingertips while gently rubbing my clit with her thumb. I hear myself moaning as if from far away. Belle slides another and another finger inside me: she's got her whole hand in now! I've never been fisted before and my moans are high and urgent, mixing with the squelching noises as Belle pushes and pulls her hand in and out of my soaking wet pussy.

My pussy aches, stretched out around her hand but it's so wet it doesn't hurt. I can feel my climax starting to build: my hands and feet are numb, tingling as the blood rushes to my head and my pussy. My nipples stand upright and if my hands weren't firmly bound above my head, I'd be pulling on them.

"Oh God, Oh god..." my voice sounds rough and husky as if I'm about to cry. My sinews stiffen, my muscles tensed and tight, my pussy starting to clench around Belle's slender, little wrist. She can feel it too and starts gently fingering my clit with the index finger of her free hand. I think I'm going to black out, pressing my buttocks together, trying to thrust my pussy forward onto Belle's hand. Then suddenly, just as I'm about to come, she pulls her hand out and stands up, away from me.

At first I can't even form words, just high-pitched moaning noises of frustration. "Please...please..." is all I can manage when my voice first comes to me. Belle is standing over me in her little black thong, hands on her hips, looking very pleased with herself. "Please let me come!" I beg, tears of frustration beginning to well up in my eyes.

"I don't know if I will" says Belle. Maybe I'll just leave you tied up and play with you all night long!"

"Please" I say "I'll do anything! Just let me come". Belle steps over to the head of the bed and slips one of her fingers in my mouth. I suck on it hungrily, tasting the sweet musk of my own juices. She forces another and another finger into my mouth until she has her entire hand in there.

"Suck it clean!" she whispers and I obey, not that I could do much else.

Belle straddles me, on all fours, facing away from my head. I try to lift my pussy up to her face and she slaps it down, just hard enough to make me gasp with shock. "Uh-uh" she says. She slides her little black thong down to her knees, letting it fall across my face.

The sight and smell of her tight, neatly trimmed little pussy drives me mad and I strain my neck trying to bury my face in it but Belle keeps just a couple of inches out of reach, making me watch as she fingers herself. I can smell her juices, they're lighter and more delicate than mine and I can feel myself getting wet as I strain my neck to reach Belle's pussy. She quickly brings herself to a small climax, juices running down her pussy onto her delicate fingers. Belle sinks back on her haunches so her neat, wet little pussy sits right on top of my mouth.

"If you want to come, you have to make me come first" she says. She starts rubbing her pussy over my face, her juices smearing what's left of my lipstick all over my face. Her pussy is firm and felty, I open my mouth and begin sucking on her labia and clit then driving my tongue right up inside her tight little pussy. She's very wet and the juices drip down into my mouth, my face completely soaked now. Her clit is engorged with blood and I suck on it, I can hear her moaning now, pulling on her cute pink nipples.

Just as Belle's moans build to a peak, she sits up and starts fingering herself. Her bum is over my mouth now, one cheek resting on each cheek. I'm left sucking on her puckered little asshole but I don't care. I'm driving my tongue up into it as she fingers herself to orgasm. It's bigger and more sustained this time; her tight little asshole spasms around my tongue. I can hear her gasping as she almost bounces up and down on my face until she comes, her moisture leaking out onto my face and neck.

Belle recovers her breath, lifts herself off my face.

"You did very well, Jessica!" she says and I feel strangely proud. She's glowing with sweat all over and her blonde bangs are plastered to her face. "Now it's your turn. But first, I think we need to shave you!"

She walks into the bathroom and returns with my razor and Ray's shaving soap. She's also put her suede ankle boots back on, the little minx! The shaving soap feels cool against my hot, throbbing pussy and I lie helplessly as she shaves off all my pubic hair: Helpless, hogtied, shaven: who'd have thought I'd end up the plaything of this kinky little girl.

I'll just have to tell Ray that I shaved my pussy as a treat for him. I don't think he's into that but it'll turn him on to think that I did it for him. I wonder what he'd think if he could see me now. He'd be furious that I'm cheating on him but he'd probably be pretty turned on by the thought of me with another woman. I start wondering if I can get Belle to come back for a threesome but I don't have long to think about it.

I realise that Belle has finished and looking up I see her rifling through my dresser. For a moment, I think she's robbing me, adding injury to insult. I see her face light up when she finds a small key which she tries in the cupboard above the wardrobe. How did she know that would work, has she been watching me, I wonder.

Belle opens the cupboard and, with some difficulty as she's only small, lifts down a plain, brown cardboard box. She produces a black plastic belt to which she attaches a large, black plastic dildo. She's going to fuck me with my own strap-on! I'm shocked when I realise that the humiliation is turning me on, making my pussy even wetter.

She forces the dildo into my mouth, lubing it up with my saliva though my pussy's so wet, it hardly needs it. I suck on it hungrily, my submissive moans turning guttural as she pushes it to the back of my throat. She lies on top and slides it into me, smiling and looking me right in the eyes as she's fucking me.

Belle starts off gently at first, sliding the dildo back and forth, sometimes pulling right out, making slopping noises as my wet pussy slips off. I'm aching to come and I long to start fingering myself, I even try thrusting up onto Belle a couple of times but every time I do she pulls out and starts again very slowly.

"You'll come when I let you come!" Belle tells me and I realise there's nothing I can do except submit and let her take me.

Belle's fucking me harder now, thrusting her little hips up against mine. Once again, I can feel my pussy tighten around the dildo. She senses this and starts lightly fingering my clit. I can't even speak, my head thrust back, my mouth writhing with silent moans. Then, just as I'm about to come, Belle pulls away again. I look up to beg her to finish me off, but I've lost my voice completely.

"Get on your knees" she orders, untying the stockings from around my ankles. Awkwardly, since my hands are still tied and the cord from the robe twists around them, I obey. I feel Belle's delicate little hands on my hips as she enters me from behind. She's quicker this time and soon she's rapidly thrusting into me as I'm bucking back onto the dildo, moaning with pleasure. I can feel my pussy throbbing and as Belle reaches between my legs to finger me once more, I'm rising to a peak.

Just as I'm about to come, I hear a buzzing noise as Belle starts up the vibrator she must have taken from the box. I think she's going to use it on my clit and I'm shocked when she starts to slide it into my ass. She's lubed it up and it slides in easily.

I want to protest; I've never been into anal and this is a humiliation too far, being fucked in the ass with my own vibrator but it's too late, I'm already starting to come and as I involuntarily buck my hips back onto the dildo in my pussy, Belle takes advantage of my spreading buttocks to push the vibrator in further, sliding it in and out of my ass.

I'm whimpering now, high, urgent moaning sounds as Belle works my clit with one hand, the vibrator in my ass with the other and fucking me as hard as she can with the dildo, slamming her little hips into my bum. The vibrations through my ass excite me, despite the humiliation of having the vibrator stuck right up there and I must come about a dozen times, calling Belle's name over and over, squirting my juices all over the dildo and all over her pink little pussy underneath. Finally, I collapse, aching, trembling and spent on the bed. I barely notice Belle untying me.

Belle lies down beside me and we wrap our arms around each other. She kisses me deeply and we lock lips together, calmer and warmer this time, slowly slipping our tongues in and out of each other's mouths. Without speaking, we find ourselves reaching for each other's pussies. Fingering each other now is soft and gentle, there's no hurry and I slide two fingers into Belle's pussy, wet with her juices and some of mine. Belle tickles my clit with the lightest of touches and as my own climax builds, I can feel her pussy clenching around my fingers, marvelling at how tight and wet it is.

We come together this time, deep and slow and warm. I can't believe that the same girl who just ass-fucked me to a humiliating climax is now treating me so tenderly. We lie together for a long time afterwards, feeling each other's breathing until Belle loosens herself from my arms.

"I have to go now" she says as she gathers her clothes and tiptoes from the room.

When I wake the next day, late, well into the mid-morning, I can hear the girls chatting over breakfast downstairs. I stumble to my feet and my twisted ankle throbs with pain, looking down, I can see I've given myself a lovely swollen bruise.

I need to shower, I'm sticky with sweat, my juices, Belle's juices: all over my thighs, my pussy, my chest, my hands, my face. The bed sheets will have to go in the wash and my ballgown is fit for the bin: I can't risk taking it to the cleaners in the state I've got it. First though, I have to see Belle again. I can't believe what I've done, what I've allowed a girl barely out of college to do to me: I feel frightened but excited too and I want to see her again.

I dress hurriedly and make my way downstairs, grimacing as I can't let Emma and her friends see me limping on my swollen ankle.

Emma is sat at the kitchen table, chatting with her friends, Sally and Michaela but I don't see any sign of Belle. Then it occurs to me, are they going to wonder where Belle disappeared to for half the night.

"Did you have a good night, love?" I ask Emma.

"Yes thanks, mum" and we start into small talk, it seems interminable, meandering chit chat about the romcom they watched and the boring speeches I sat through but I daren't ask about Belle apropos of nothing. Eventually, Sally says she has to go, she has an essay to do, I offer to drive her but she brought her own car. Then, casually, I can drop in.

"Your friend Belle -- did she have to leave earlier?"

Emma shoots me a weird look.

"Belle?" she says and she seems to shiver at her name "Belle wasn't here. I don't really hang around with her since..." Emma starts blushing "...since we sort of fell out." I feel myself blushing too and suddenly Emma can't look me in the eye.

12