The Pond

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That's when Erin returned. She had a dildo and a wand-type vibrator in her hands. To my surprise, she didn't use them on me, but on herself. She slipped the dildo into her vagina and applied the vibrator to her clit. I watched her slip into an orgasm as easily as an otter slips into the water.

"I want to help," I said at last.

"Suck on my nips," she said without opening her eyes. I took one into my mouth. It was stiff. I began sucking on it, and she gasped as another orgasm swept over her. With my mouth still locked onto that nipple, I repositioned my body until my own breasts were over her face, and I felt her mouth on my right nipple, sucking fiercely, flicking its tip with her tongue.

And then I felt the vibrator on the top of my clitoral hood. She traced the tip of it up and down my slot, parting the folds, teasing the clit out of its cover. I began to tremble.

"Lie on your back and spread your legs," I heard her say. I lay there on the sheepskin, my legs splayed, as she shifted her attention to my left nipple. I felt the vibrator on my clit again. And then I felt the dildo slipping into my vagina.

I tensed again. The demon was back. Erin felt it, and slid the dildo back out. She replaced it with her finger; I felt it probing the front wall of my vagina. "Relax, Connie," she whispered. "All is well. All is well."

We continued that way for a few more minutes. Then I felt two fingers. No panic. Three fingers. No panic. The dildo again. No panic. The demon was gone! Now my senses were focused on what was happening at my crotch. I could feel the cap of the dildo sliding against my vaginal walls, first the left side, then the front, then the back, then the right side. I grabbed my breasts. I squeezed them hard. I felt Erin kiss my neck.

And then I was lost. Lost in the climax, lost in the sweetest sensation that I had ever experienced in my life. Wave after wave washed over me. I was lubricating so heavily that the dildo seemed to float inside me. The vibrator wand was gone, replaced by Erin's tongue, sucking on my engorged clit as if it were another nipple. The wave crashed, and surged, and crashed again. My body was covered with sweat, gleaming in the firelight. My legs were shaking uncontrollably. I wept with joy.

"And that, my darling, is an orgasm!" Erin's voice seemed to come from far away. I opened my eyes and there she was, her face inches from mine, her auburn hair forming a halo around her head. Her tits hung down over mine, our nipples almost touching. I laughed and put my arms around her, and she dropped until her full weight was on me, crushing me, our sweaty bodies slipping against each other. We kissed, deeply.

"Am I a Lesbian now?" I asked lightly.

"You are whatever you claim to be," she replied in a husky voice. "You are a Lover now. You may love women, or you may love men, or you may love both. All orgasms are the same, if they are done in the name of lust and love and friendship, with no agenda except to take and receive pleasure. And that goes for the orgasms you give yourself, too, because you should be your own best friend."

"I admire how you can make yourself cum. I wish I could do that."

"You can! All it takes is practice. You're ... thirty-five, right? Your best years are ahead of you. You're coming into your birthright now, Connie. Claim it!"

"Help me, Erin."

"Of course I will. As much as you want, for as long as you want. I'll be here for you. Not as your therapist, but as your friend. But it won't be exclusive, you understand? I have many lovers, and I love them all dearly, and equally. I'll love you the same way. But you'll find lovers of your own. I know you will. I hope that some of them will be men, men who will be good for you, and good to you. They're out there, Connie."

"How do I find them?"

She snickered. "Just wear a tight tee or a summer dress without a bra, or unbutton your blouse a little bit! Show them a little tit! Then you'll know which guys are straight! After that, all you need to do is cull out the assholes and concentrate on the good ones."

"How do you know which ones are the good ones?"

"The good ones are the ones that let you know that they like what they see down there, but don't let it rule them. They'll still treat you like a person, not a fuck toy. I bet you already know people like that."

"I do, but ..."

"...But you don't let them see your sexual side. You don't want them to think of you as a slut."

"That's it."

"But you aren't a slut, dear. You're a sensuous woman; that's a different thing entirely. You like sex. You want them to know you like sex. Let them see that side of you. You already know that you can be an independent person and still like to fuck. Let them know it, too. If they can handle it, feel free to fuck them. And if they can't, well ... just screw 'em!"

We laughed, had some more wine and pot, threw some more logs onto the fire, and snuggled on the sheepskin rug for a while, stroking each other's naked bodies. She showed me that the inside of my thighs was an erogenous zone just waiting to be excited; each time she stroked them from knee to crotch, a frisson of pleasure swept over me. And I got up the courage to eat her out, with her instructing me on what she liked (which, to my surprise, wasn't always what I liked). She had another orgasm, her strong thighs locked around my head. And then gave me one, not quite as thunderous as the last, but pretty close. The demon was nowhere to be found, and I felt at peace.

I drifted off to sleep, awakening to find that she'd gotten up, found a nice warm blanket, and was covering me with it. She felt me stir. "Let's go to bed, dear," she said softly. She led me to her bedroom, we got under a wonderfully warm comforter on the biggest bed I had ever seen, and fell asleep in each other's arms.

I visited her nearly every weekend after that. She was right about my being able to learn to orgasm. I bought a few toys of my own and discovered how to use them on myself. As I sensitized myself to the feel of my arousals, orgasms came more easily to me. and I could "toss one off" almost every night. I stopped wearing bras, which I really didn't need, anyway, and savored the feel of the fabric of my dress or blouse on my nipples.

The last time I visited her, she was with a young man, who looked to be in his early twenties. He was of average height, thin and blond; he introduced himself as Mike. As the three of us hiked up to the pond, Erin waited until he was lagging behind and out of earshot before she told me that he was one of those clients who felt sexually insecure and "needed a good fucking," as she put it. "His dick is a little smaller than most guys'," she said, "and he feels bad about it. Typical male hang-up. So don't tease him about it, OK?"

When we arrived at the pond, we all got nude and swam. He couldn't hide his erection (which didn't look all that small to me) and didn't need to; as soon as we got back to our towels and oiled up, Erin was on her back, spreading her legs and inviting him in. It was apparent that they'd done this before. As I saw his stiff penis disappear into her and his ass and back muscles ripple as they fucked, I stood over them, legs apart, and fondled my own cunt and breasts. Mike couldn't see me, but Erin could, and I saw her grin in approval. They kissed each other and laughed, laughter that turned to groans and then to grunts. Within minutes, I saw him give a final plunge into her depths and knew that he was cumming. And then it was over, and he rolled off her with a dazed smile, his penis softening and slick with her wetness.

Then it was my turn to make love to Erin as Mike went off into the woods to pee. As I lay down next to her and kissed her, I asked, "Did you cum, too?"

"No. dear. It was too fast. That's one of the things we're working on. But he got me half-way there. It shouldn't be hard to get me the rest of the way!"

I plunged two fingers into her vagina, now slippery with his sperm, and she did likewise, finger-fucking me as she took a very stiff nipple into her mouth and sucked fiercely. With my new-found libido and my familiarity with our patterns of arousal, it was not long before I climaxed, and she was right with me. As I recovered, I looked over to find Mike standing there, fondling his still-limp penis and watching us, eyes wide. This spectacle was new territory for him, I realized. "Do you want to do him, too?" Erin whispered into my ear.

"Would you mind?"

"Of course not! That's why I brought him here with us! He's kind and gentle, not very experienced with women. Practically a virgin! And very shy. He needs you, and I think you need him. Think of how good it would be for his self-esteem to fuck two women in a row! You'd be doing him a world of good!"

"But I'm not protected, Erin!"

"No problem. He's clean. And I brought condoms."

"All right, then. I'll fuck him." And with that, we broke off our hugs and turned our attention to him, kneeling in front of him and teasing his penis back to rigidity with our mouths and hands. When it was hard, Erin retrieved a condom from her backpack and rolled it onto his penis. He didn't resist, but a look of perplexity came over his face. Then she stood up, kissed him, and said, "Connie wants you to fuck her. Go to her." He gave her a bewildered look, but her smile reassured him. Then he looked at me beseechingly. I returned his look with a smile, lay on my back, and spread my legs.

And then I felt his rod at my entrance, parting my lips. I spread my legs even more, to fully expose my sex to him, and I felt the first inch slip into me. He must have felt me tense up, because he paused and asked, "Are you all right?"

Was the demon back? I made a conscious effort to relax, and felt his penis slip in a bit farther. "I'm fine," I said, and I meant it. All was well. And it was just at that moment that it started raining, a soft warm rain. I could hear the drops splash into the pond, filling it as he was filling me. It was washing away all the tension and fear. "Fuck me, dear," I told him softly. "Nice and slow." With that, he slipped in the rest of the way and began pumping. His weight fell on me, pressing me down. It felt heavenly. I could feel the rain run off his back, down his side and onto mine. The scent of his sweat, released by the humid air and mixing with the crushed grass of the meadow, was intoxicating.

I felt my second orgasm of the day well up inside of me and surrendered to it. After a few minutes, I felt his penis spasming as it ejaculated into me. No pain, no distress. No fear. I was a whole woman again ... not simply because a man had just fucked me, but because I was no longer in fear of what that fucking would do to my body and my soul. I started to laugh and cry at the same time. He couldn't see the tears, because the rain was washing them off my face as soon as they formed. He hugged me tightly. And then I felt his penis slip out of me. Erin was right there to strip off the condom and suck on his rod as it went limp. He groaned, but didn't complain.

We all lay still for a while, a tangle of arms and legs, hands on each other's crotches, lost in our thoughts. The rain stopped and the sun came out. I heard Erin say, "You did just fine, Mike. You're still cumming a bit too quickly; we'll work on that later." She gave his penis a reassuring squeeze, and I kissed him lightly on the cheek.

We took a last swim, put on our wet clothes, and hiked back down the mountain. Everything was drenched from the rain, including the towels, so we stripped naked again and tossed everything into the dryer as soon as we entered the cabin. Erin produced some more towels to thoroughly dry us, and then we went into the bedroom where we gave Mike one last climax to send him on his way. "Connie and I going to make this an exercise in orgasm denial," she told him. "We're going to jack you off, and your job is to stay hard until the dryer cycles off in half an hour or so. Got it?" He smiled and nodded.

So we took turns sucking him to a last erection and licking his rod, always careful not to put him over the edge. It felt so soft and silky, and I swear I could feel it beat with his pulse as I grasped it. Clear fluid oozed out of it in an almost continuous stream, and we lapped it up. We were giggling like schoolgirls. I relished the feeling of power that I had over him. This was new to me, too. Before, when I played with a man's penis, it was only to get him off faster, because that's what he wanted. I was never in control. I was just a means to an end.

Erin showed me a few tricks to stimulate him ... blowing on it, tickling that sensitive spot on the underside of his cap, making an "O" with her fingers to simulate a vagina. As I played with Mike's erection, I remembered how my old lovers were always in a headlong rush to a climax. But Erin delighted in teasing him, knowing when to back off and concentrate on his balls and nipples instead of his rod. She was in complete control, teaching him how to be a better lover. And she was teaching me how to do that, too. What a lucky guy he was, to have such a teacher! And what a lucky girl I was, to be her apprentice!

He managed to last until the signal on the dryer buzzed, but not much longer. When it was my turn to tease him, I put the cap of his penis into my mouth and licked the underside, and he exploded, filling my mouth with a tang that I hadn't tasted in years. "Don't swallow it!" Erin said sharply. "Kiss me!" Our mouths locked, and I let his sperm flow from my mouth to hers. And then she kissed Mike, giving him back some of his spend. And then I kissed him, too.

I moved down to his crotch, taking his limp penis into my mouth one last time, sucking him gently and coaxing the last of his juices out of it. Meanwhile, Erin was telling him that he did much better this time. "Once I teach you about cunnilingus, you'll be a fine lover, Mike! It's about time you learn how to give pleasure as well as take it. That's really what being a lover is all about! Isn't that right, Connie?" I nodded.

The Monday after that, I got a prescription for birth control. I've been flirting with some of the men in my life, showing them a little boob, and letting them take me out for drinks. Tomorrow night, I'll invite one of them into my bed and see what happens. I've sworn that when I visit Erin next time, I'll be bringing along a man of my own. I want to share him with her and see them fuck, as she shared Mike with me. And I want to learn how to teach him to be a better lover, as Erin was teaching Mike.

I owe it to her, because she's set me on the path to being a complete woman again. I have a way to go, but I'll get there, because my goal is now in sight. I will become as free with my body as Erin is, and love myself as much as I love her. And she will help me every step of the way, because she's my best friend and more. She's my teacher, my lover, and my soul sister. She's Erin, Goddess of the Pond.

12