The Pool

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't believe you came back." She did her side smirk once more and leaned into whisper in his ear.

"I told you, I always take care of my guests." He breathed in her words with his eyes closed. He felt her breath against his neck and as she spoke her lips brushed his ear. He pulled away a little and caught her lips on his. They held them there for a few seconds before passion forced them to move, getting faster and faster and bringing in tongues. He pushed her again to the wall of the pool, this time she pulled at the front of his shorts, this time being more weary of other people watching.

She slid her hands inside his shorts stoking him down the front of his legs in a taunting manner. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath before looking at her. As revenge he plunged his hands right around the crotch of her thin bottoms. He held her hard before stroking her with his tongue in her mouth. She let out the tiniest of whines from the back of her throat which sent goosebumps all over his back and sent a violent twitch to his groin. He started rubbing her hard through the material, while his little finger ran around the hem feeling the hairs of her womanhood as he slipped it underneath. Her body was shaking with anticipation when he removed his hand. She opened her eyes and looked at him, who was now smirking. He was being incredibly mean. she couldn't stand it anymore.

She slid both hands under the waistband of his shorts and pulled them away from him to lower them. She let the waistband go so it was tight around his thighs but his bum was covered. She wrapped her legs around him and before she had time to position herself his hand was inside her bottoms, sliding them across. He pressed her hard against the wall as he pushed his head into her, her letting out a loud gasp. She wasn't used to someone his size, and so held her hands in front of his shoulders begging him to slow. He waited until she started gyrating her hips downward begging for more. He pushed his way fully into her, forcing out her voice in her next gasp. Again he waited until her body relaxed and she wrapped her legs tightly around him. Her tongue dove into his mouth with a passion filling them with greater lust driven passion. Gently he lifted her up and down him as fast as the water would allow. He pushed her against the wall so he could have his hands free. The curve of the wall forced her back to arch, head back and her breasts up. He dove his head down into them, stroking and squeezing with his hand. He dragged his fingernails over the thin fabric, obviously catching her nipple as she buckled a little beneath him. He moved a little faster as he sneaked his tongue under the cup. He pulled the cloth off her other breast and swallowed up her pink dot, sucking and chewing it.

Her arms left his shoulders and reached out onto the wall to grip on. He held her hips as he drove into her, faster, faster. The water was sloshing about all around them and making a racket. Then it took her. Her breathing got heavier throwing her chest out so much, and she started begging him for more. She whispered and whimpered as he drove into her again and again. His breathing sped up as he watched her body buckled and fell helpless beneath him. She reached her hand up to behind his neck and scratched him with her finger nails. She groaned as he felt his groin twitch telling him he was going. As much as she tried she couldn't hold it in and moaned as she craned her head back. Now slamming into her hard he gave it one more thrust and his whole body erupted, filling her with his juices as she milked him further, pushing herself over the edge. She pulled herself close and pressed her chest against his, her head buried in his neck to muffle the sound of her screams as her clitoris erupted pleasure throughout her body, leaving her shaking body still gyrating him for a minute or so. Then they stayed for a long moment, not moving, just breathing. Finally he lifted her face with his fingertips and kissed her gently. Her lips moved across his with such affection. When his body was completely dead he moved out of her, gaining one more gasp from her delicate and sensitive body. They still leaned on the wall in each others arms for a long time before they had the energy to climb out. They ran to the door to avoid the cold and they wrapped up together in the warm towel. He dressed and looked at the time, nine o clock, before saying he had to run. She agreed with a smile and walked him to the gate.

"So, back to hating each other tomorrow then?" He smiled a cheeky grin that just oozed sexiness.

"Definitely," she grinned back, and he leaned in to kiss her again, this time a passionate kiss that would keep her thinking about him for a long time. Then he left, leaving her safe in the knowledge that it was their new little secret.

12