The Pool

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason slowly inserted two long, graceful fingers inside me. He didn't even move them at first, just let them sit and waited for what I'd do. I tightened my fingers in his hair and rocked against his hand. Taking that as his cue, he curled his fingers inside me to touch the front wall of my vagina and began to stroke, concentrating his licks on my clit.

I knew that spot Jason was hitting well, but Matthew was the only man I'd ever been with and he didn't have any compelling desire to find it. It was a completely different experience to cum from someone else rubbing it. My consciousness shifted three inches up and to the right of my physical body as my hands shook in Jason's black hair and I gasped like a fish, explosive release of tensions I didn't even know had built up giving way to waves of pleasure.

He stayed between my legs, gently licking up and down my lips but staying clear of my clit as I came down from my orgasm. He rested the side of his face against my inner thigh and looked up at me. "You are so incredibly beautiful. I could do that every day, just to see you smile like that." He stood up, his erection tenting his shorts, just a foot from my face. I sat forward and gently squeezed the head through the slippery fabric. I thought his knees were going to give way. "Ohhhhh, Kate, I..." he swallowed hard, but he didn't move my hand. "Don't tease me. Not unless you want me to..."

"I want you," I cut him off, my orgasm afterglow making me bold in lust. "I wish you'd barged into my room and given me what I really wanted last night."

Jason pulled me up from the chair and kissed me, hot and probing as he shucked his shorts off. His erection hit my belly with insistent heat. I felt for it blindly, not wanting to break the kiss. Jason felt different from how I remembered Dad looked. He felt about the same size and girth, but he was more tapered at the base of his shaft and had a broad, swollen head, slick with the precum bubbling up from his slit. He kept kissing me but turned so our positions were reversed, then sat down in the chair, his knees spread. Without hesitation, I climbed up and straddled his hips. I grasped his shaft and worked his crown back and forth along my throbbing lips, pausing in the circuit to rub it against my clit.

Jason grabbed my hips and bucked up, pushing me down. He filled me in two strokes, unable to contain himself while I warmed up any longer. I matched my down-strokes to his rhythm and closed my eyes. This was my father's cock, on my bed when I was eighteen. It was Matthew's, in a parallel universe where he could love me completely. It was every man I was now free to fuck who actually wanted me. But finally, it was Jason's. I had to open my eyes to see him. Nothing in my fantasy was as hot as my brother, his cheeks flushing and his breathing ragged as he churned against me from below. "Kate, I'm gonna...I can't, I'm gonna..." I ripped away from him just in time for fountaining spurts of cum to hit us both on the belly.

Something snapped awake in me, looking down at our skin, the same color where it wasn't tanned, with identical chocolate brown freckles. Our skin, which was exactly the same, covered in my little brother's cum. His eyes were closed. He was breathing hard through his peaceful grin, which was slightly, charmingly lopsided, just like our Dad's.

I got up and looked around for some way to wash his cum off me. I didn't see anything immediately, so I padded over to the sliding glass door and out into the black drizzle. I walked to the edge of the deep end of the pool and dropped in, sinking down halfway, then folding my legs.

I am building a time machine in my mind to save myself from making a very particular kind of mistake.