All Comments on 'The Pool Boy Pt. 02'

by CaseyBea

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Best of Both Worlds

Nothing like the taste of a well-fucked, cum-filled pussy and a hot cock to suck too. I love every bit of your story. I hope my wife likes it too. Maybe she will entertain the idea of doing this for real. I think she will. I can't wait to share your story with her. Too bad we don't have a pool, but we do have a hot tub.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Being open minded can lead to good times

There are those jokers who will definitely comment negatively on this story, but it's their own fault as they were warned. It's clear that a lot of fun can be had if people simple step out of their boundary and enjoy life even more. I hope this story continues. Thank you for taking the time to share.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Yes!

Just as good as the first one, count me as a fan.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fabulous!

I enjoyed every salacious word of it.

ryeandgingerayle2@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hot Time

This is one of the hottest bi stories on this site. I savored every detail of the relentless but believable sex between two men and a woman. I especially love your attention to detail, such as the way Jeff pounds Chrystal. Every woman with whom I have had a sustained sexual relation has reveled in getting fucked hard from time to time. They taught me that a pussy is not as delicate as I had imagined. My wife, for example, loves for me to squeeze and pull on her clit between her lips with the heels of my hands. I hope in the coming chapter Jeff and Bill pound each other's asses equally hard. I enjoy eating my own cum as I watch them taste each other's cum, and I have already cum several times as I have read and reread the first two chapters. Thank you for the magnificently hot story. I hope you continue it.

kinkyguy008kinkyguy008about 6 years ago
Very Hot

I loved both parts. I love the entire idea of these two stories. Perfect! Very hot and realist.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I wish my wife would fuck our pool boy

I have caught her staring at him shirtless. I told her to go ahead but she doesn’t think he would want her. She’s nuts

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Memories

This brought back many pleasant memories as this was one of my late wife’s and mine favorite things to do. There is nothing so hot and erotic as to be eating your wife and have a cock fucking her at the same time....then periodically sticking your tongue out and tasting their combined juices on his shaft. God I miss that!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Ray2165

Great story that sounds like it is based on reality. While we were living in Germany my wife was being fucked by a college English teacher while I was working out of town. I could tell the she like him and told her she would be fucking him soon and to have fun. It took about three weeks and the good part was that his cock was much thicker than mine. I loved the stretched feel of her pussy, but the bad part was that she wouldn't invite him to our bed when I was home. I think she didn't want to hurt my feelings seeing his larger cock fucking her and maybe she guessed that I was hoping to get a taste for myself. I've never told her I was bisexual but I've been sucking cock since I was a teen and love to feel of a long thick cock in my ass.

paladin1954paladin1954about 6 years ago
Nice tale!

Nice tale! I enjoyed it.

flahooley319flahooley319about 6 years ago

Really hot. I'm 95% queer, but the 5% bisexual part of me loved every bit of this story.

goducks1goducks1about 6 years ago
great story

i hope you're working on more stories. your stuff is GREAT.

EasypeterEasypeteralmost 6 years ago
Great story

Love reading about married couples having fun together and enjoying others. My wife loves sharing her stuff with others. I get the benefits of her actions. I'm not her cuck . She is my hot wife and I try to keep her hot for others to enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
So Easy

I just see a stupid cuck story, one bomb, and move on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
5! HEY ANNONY

Why do you read all of these LW and cuck stories if you hate them so much?? I think it's because they remind you of your dead ex wife the whore who fucked over 100 men wile you cleaned her out every night!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
re: anonymous- I wish my wife would fuck our pool guy.

No she's not nuts, you are. She should divorce your stinking ass as soon as possible. You've shown her your true colors and they stink. Guys like you should not be allowed to reproduce.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I don't know which is worse.

the author, or the sickos that come out of the wood work to make comments about how they love to be willing cuckolds. They turned their wives into sluts/whores and love it. Some even wish society would change to their way of thinking, imagine that a society turned into a free for all fuck fest. These sickos need help, hope they don't pass on their sick genes.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Annon 7/30/18

I think the cuckrats are the worse than the authors. The authors just write sick fantasies for the cuckrats to drool over and just know that if they ever had a relationship with anything other than their hand it would be like this. Poor sick fucks.

Gazo1954Gazo1954about 3 years ago

I’ve had several bi threesomes similar to this with my wife and love it. I love licking her pussy juices off a hard cock while it slides in and out of her and licking sperm from her pussy is always a awesome treat. Wish we could have threesomes more often

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Incredibly awesome

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I would like to hear about the girlfriend coming over for dinner

DionysusKDionysusKabout 1 year ago

I truly enjoy your bisexual mmf stories. Thank you for writing these hot tales.

Tripper_DudeTripper_Dude11 months ago

Very exciting tale and believable action

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I said I’d b back… not to b original let’s quote Bill…… UN-FRIGGIN BELIEVABLE!!!

ABSOLUTELY GREAT CB… wish I was there to watch and take care of some bent up urges….

Wanna join? I’m sorry… you already knew the ending 😊😘😄

Loved it!!!

SB

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCaseyBea@CaseyBea
I've written several published novels, but I enjoy getting "down and dirty" once in a while here, and going deep into the taboo areas that a lot of mainstream readers might not appreciate (or who secretly would, but would never admit to it in public!) Several of my stories hav...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES