The Pool Boy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Whether it happened by accident or not, Bill wasn't sure, but as he tongued the mating genitals in his face, Jeff's cock slipped all the way out of Crystal's cunt on the backstroke, and as he pushed forward again, it missed its previous mark, and went right into Bill's mouth.

Although it surprised him just a bit, it didn't stop him from opening his mouth, and letting the hard member enter, and he swirled his tongue around it.

In just that single, few-second introduction to cock, Bill began to get why Crystal liked it so much. The skin was smooth and warm, and rippled by his veins; the head was spongy; and the taste of Crystal's pussy juice mixed with Jeff's "musk" or whatever it was, was something completely new, and somehow, very arousing.

Jeff fucked his dick in and out of Bill's mouth a couple of times, and then Bill used his tongue and lips to guide it back up to Crystal's pussy.

As Jeff slid back into her, she lifted her mouth off of her husband's cock, looked back over her shoulder, and said, "Did I just miss what I think I missed?"

From between her legs, Bill replied, "If you think you missed me sucking my very first cock, then yes."

"Well, do it again!" she said. "I want to watch."

As she watched through the space between her body and her husband's, Jeff slid his dick from her pussy, and fed it into Bill's open mouth.

Bill sucked hard enough to hollow his cheeks as Jeff slowly fed the cock in and out, while Crystal looked on.

"My God!" she said in awe, "That is even hotter than I imagined!" As she watched the hard dick slipping in and out of her husband's mouth, she said, "You're okay with this, Jeff?"

"Hell, yeah," he said, filling Bill's mouth as deep as he'd let him. "I've been bi-sexual since my cousin and I jerked each other off looking at Internet porn in his bedroom."

"And you're okay with it, too?" she asked her husband.

Bill redirected Jeff's cock back to her pussy, and as he pushed it deep into her cunt, Bill answered, "Yeah. Now I get why you seem to like to give me head."

"I don't just seem to," she replied, "I really do!" And with that, she plunged her mouth back over his cock, and took it all the way down her throat.

As Crystal continued the great blow job on her husband, and he lapped and sucked at her pussy, Jeff picked up the pace of his fucking, every once in a while slipping his dick from Crystal's cunt to let her husband suck her juices off of it.

In a short while, Crystal lifted her mouth from Bill's dick, and said, "Fuck me hard, Jeff! I'm getting ready to cum, again!"

"Me, too!" Jeff replied, and began hammering into her as hard and fast as he could.

Thirty seconds later, Crystal had her mouth off of her husband's cock, and was jerking it off in pace with the hard fucking that her cunt was getting.

She let out a low growl, her body tensed, and Bill's face was suddenly being flooded with the hot salty juices from her erupting cunt.

The tightening of her pussy around his cock was just enough to send Jeff over the edge, and while Bill was lapping at his wife's juices, Jeff grunted, and began to send his cum deep into Crystal's tight cunt.

Bill knew that Jeff was cumming inside his wife's pussy, but he didn't pull away. Instead, he continued to lap, even more vigorously, waiting for the kid's seed to start leaking out around the pulsing cock.

When it did, he lapped it up, finding the taste similar to his own, but perhaps just a little less bitter. He actually like it better than his own.

After a few more deep pushes into Crystal's pussy, Jeff slid his cock all the way out, and let it fall onto Bill face. Bill opened his mouth, and took the still squirting dick into his mouth.

Sucking hard on the fleshy head as it gave up its last few spurts of cum, Bill swirled his tongue over it, and found that he really enjoyed the taste of the kid's and his wife's cum mixed together.

He was a little surprised to find himself feeling a bit disappointed that he hadn't gotten the whole load in his mouth.

Almost as if reading his mind, Crystal maneuvered her butt to separate Jeff's cock from her husband's mouth, and she squatted her cum-filled pussy onto Bill's face.

"Suck his cum out of me, baby!" she commanded. "Eat his fucking cream-pie out of my cunt!"

Bill eagerly lapped and sucked on her pussy lips, tasting both her salty juices, and Jeff's fresh cum. Aroused beyond any fantasy about this, he pressed his face as hard into the sloppy well-fucked cunt as he could, and drove his tongue in deep, searching out any bits of jism still left inside.

Finally, when Crystal felt that she was probably as cleaned out as she was going to get—and that her pussy couldn't take much more of Bill's enthusiastic attention—she rolled off of him, and sat up on the bed.

She looked at Jeff, who had also sat on the bed to catch his breath, and as she wrapped her hand around her husband's hard, and pre-cum wet cock, she said, "You care to give me some help with this?"

Jeff chuckled, and said, "Mrs. H, I don't think you need any help, at all; but I would be happy to join you!"

Jeff crawled over, and as Crystal stroked her hand up and down her husband's rigid shaft, Bill watched as two mouths went to work on his cock.

They took turns on him, with his wife taking his cock all the way into her throat, but Jeff not able to go quite so deep.

As they sucked and bobbed their heads up and down, and all the way off the head, both of their hands were wrapped around the slippery wet pole, jerking it off.

It didn't take long under the double onslaught for Bill to say, "Okay! Yeah! Here it comes, you two! Here it comes!"

As his cock pulsed and pushed his pent-up cum out of the top, Jeff and Crystal shared each spurt, lapping at it, smearing it between their lips, and letting it ooze over their hands.

Bill grunted as his balls squeezed out the last drops of jism, and the two mouths lapped up and down the sides of his cock.

Jeff and Crystal even lapped Bill's cum from between each other's fingers, still wrapped around his dick.

Finally, the post-orgasm sensitivity in Bill's cock head forced him—reluctantly—to push both of their faces away from his spent cock.

"Holy fucking hell!" Bill said as his head collapsed back onto the bed. "That was un-frigging believable! Wow!"

For a while, they all just sat or lay quietly, catching their breath, and in Bill's case, at least, trying to get his head around the fact that he had just sucked a cock, and enjoyed it.

Finally, Crystal—sitting cross-legged with her wet pussy fully exposed—said to Jeff, "So, what would your girlfriend say if she knew about this?"

He laughed, and said, "She'd be jealous as hell that she missed it, I think! She's done bi-sexual, too, but she's never had a three-way."

Crystal smiled, leaned over and kissed Jeff, and then said, "Well, maybe we should have the two of you over for dinner some night. If she's as open-minded as you, I think I'd like to meet her."

"I'll second that!" Bill said, raising his hand, but without lifting his head.

End

12