All Comments on 'The Pool Party'

by AFGNCAP

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I confess

I don't get it. Is Kelly "splashing" around with them behind Sam's back? Is she in on kelly doing two of her biggest crushes at her party?

AFGNCAPAFGNCAPover 7 years agoAuthor
In answer to your question

Thanks for your comment. 30,000 views, and only one comment, I was starting to feel a little lonely.

I'll explain via way of metaphor. Imagine Kelly and Sam were gifted a pair of T-shirts, but the person giving them hadn't yet decided who gets which one. Naturally Kelly would want to try on both shirts before deciding which is the good one, and which is the trash that can be dumped on her sister.

Kelly never expected to be able to have both boys at once, but tried for it regardless. The plan is still to dump one of them, but she's in no hurry. As the author, I can tell you that the phrase "I can't believe I'm getting away with this" crossed her mind several times during the encounter.

Samantha has no idea this is happening, and will be furious if she finds out, however knowing that she can have one of her two crushes may soften the blow for her a little.

Will the boys ever get their shorts back? How will Sam be involved in the returning of the shorts? Which one will Kelly choose? How much longer will they be in the spa together? How will the night end?

These questions I deliberately left unanswered. My intention is that as soon as you finish reading, the true ending of the story will play out in your head. It's your story now, so make it a good one. ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous