All Comments on 'The Pool Party'

by chris_2010

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
You contradicted yourself.

Chelsea said she didn't care for sex, then fucked her anyway. Why change your mind midstory? Also, descriptions would've helped.

RaydiateRaydiateover 12 years ago
Well Done!

I like how "Anonymous" was astute enough to note the contradiction, but s/he didn't bother to read the author's note explaining why the descriptions weren't there. Personally, I very much enjoyed filling in the blanks for myself! As for the contradiction: if you still want to keep it, you could say that after she said that she didn't care for sex, she felt completely seduced and changed her mind. Thanks a bunch for this hot story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Decent

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
"Sadly inevitable..."

Much as I like the idea of lesbian foot fetishes, the sadly-inevitable painted toenails that were introduced into the story made me cringe. The only real reason for toenail polish is to conceal dirt. Anything else is conjecture.

I know author Chris 2010 states that we can alter the story to taste, but the painted toenails make me feel queasy. Their presence completely ruins a good contribution.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Not bad !

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

wonderful lesbian foot sex, i had my fingers deep in my vagina and came twice reading it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous