The Poolhouse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know babe, I'm not quite sure I feel right about earlier." I said before handing a beer to her and Bradley.

"What?" Amy asked a little slurred.

"It's just that, I don't feel right about getting an entire summer of work out of Bradley for just one little kiss." I said.

Bradley's eyes lit up like a Christmas tree. Amy just sat there for a second before opening another beer and taking a big drink. There was tension in the air for me. My whole plan hung on this moment. If she shut me down now I was out of luck. I really didn't have a backup plan.

"Maybe you're right...that is a lot of work. I guess I can kiss you again if you want Bradley." Amy said.

The excitement I got from hearing her say that was tremendous. I was hoping to see some more action between my wife and Bradley, and now it looked like I was going to get my wish.

"That seems fair to me!" Bradley said not trying to hide his excitement at all.

Amy sat up and scooted right up next to Bradley. This kid took his queue and leaned forward with his eyes closed. Amy glanced in my direction. I smiled wide and nodded my head. Amy smiled back and pressed her lips to Bradley's. I could feel my pants get tighter. The kiss was much like the first one and after about ten seconds or so I was worried that it would be over too quickly.

"C'mon babe, make it worth his while. It's an entire summers worth of work." I teased.

"Oh really? I hope you're enjoying the show, you perv." She smiled.

That was all it took for the damn to break apparently, because the next thing I knew, I saw my wife's tongue dart into Bradley's mouth. The kid groaned and I wasn't sure that he didn't just cum in his pants. This went on for a few seconds, before the kid earned some respect in my eyes. He reached over and put his hand behind my wife's head, and pulled her tighter against his face. They weren't kissing anymore; they were full blown making out.

"I think you're getting the hang of this..." My wife hissed as Bradley ravished her lips.

"I.... can't believe I'm......this is... oh god." Bradley groaned.

This kissing was hot and heavy for another couple minutes and the sight had me breathing hard. I reached a hand into my pants and slowly stroked my cock.

They made out for what seemed like ages. Amy moaned a few times letting me know that she was enjoying herself almost as much as Bradley was. I was content to watch all night, but Bradley had other ideas. As I was watching, he slowly let his hand drop from my wife's head to her shoulder. It only stayed there a moment, before it dropped down even further, until he was grabbing her upper arm. I didn't think he had it in him, but the kid surprised me again. Without much hesitation, he reached over, and gave my wife's breast a squeeze. The little string bikini barely covered her nipple, so Bradley got a good handful. Amy tensed a bit, and I thought the jig was up, but she continued her lip lock with the kid. Bradley was emboldened by my wife's lack of resistance. Moments later he slid the straps of Amy's bikini top to the sides of her breasts and fully exposed my wife's breast.

"Well, you're not so shy after all..." Amy said as Bradley caressed her breasts.

To his credit, the kid took his time, and he appeared to be gentle. I was so taken away with what I was seeing that I just now noticed the huge bulge in Bradley's pants. I smiled, not blaming the kid in the least. He was making out with a gorgeous woman, while having a handful of her breast. Just after that I thought Bradley made a critical mistake. He broke the kiss and started to kiss down my wife's neck. I thought for sure that he'd given her the perfect opportunity to stop. The kid slowly kissed down Amy's neck. My wife's head was tilted to the side, and she looked at me only briefly before her eyes closed again, and she went on enjoying the young man's efforts. Once Bradley got to her collar bone, he dove straight in and took my wife's nipple into his mouth.

"Oh baby...that feels sooooooo good." Amy groaned.

I froze when my wife looked over at me. I was sitting there with a huge grin on my face, with my hand in my pants. I didn't know what she was going to do, but she looked at me and licked her lips. At that moment I thanked god for tequila and its effect on my wife.

"That's it ....that's just how I like it..." Amy hissed.

Amy deftly slid the bikini top off as Bradley sucked her tits. Both breasts were fully exposed now, and the kid was in tit heaven. He greedily switched back and forth between my wife's breasts, sucking a flicking his tongue across her nipples. My wife had a look of ecstasy on her face as the kid enjoyed himself. I slowly started jerking my cock again as my wife watched me. Amy seemed to get the idea because she smiled at me as I enjoyed the show. After a few seconds more, she used her free hand to grab the bottle of tequila off the table, and took a long pull from the bottle. After setting it back down on the table she pulled the kid off her breast and began to really get into making out with him. She made a show of licking his lips, and moaning while they kissed.

I don't know what was going through the kid's mind exactly, but he must've been about to explode. I saw him slowly unzip his pants and lift his butt just enough to slide them down to his knees. The game had just gotten very real. Bradley's a pretty tall kid, but he's pretty skinny. So I have no idea how he got a cock as big as he did, but the proof was bobbing there in his lap. He was uncircumcised, and he had a cock that would make any man jealous. My wife finally noticed something had happened, so she stopped her make out session to see what was up, so to speak.

"Oh my god Bradley!" Amy said staring at the pillar of flesh.

"Ms. Amy....I'm so.... hard right now....please. I'll do anything..." Bradley said breathlessly.

"I don't know honey; this might just be a bit too far..." Amy said still staring at the kid's cock.

"Go on babe, it's ok." I said not wanting her to stop.

"Are you sure? I mean look at this thing." Amy giggled.

"Please Ms. Amy... I can't stand it.... Please..." Bradley said.

My wife was drunk, but she still had some of her faculties. She probably couldn't believe what was happening. I was too crazed with desire to say anything. Thankfully the kid wasn't about to just sit there. He grabbed my wife's hand and pulled it onto his cock. Amy's hand slowly closed around his monster of a cock, eliciting a long moan from the kid.

"Jesus...Bradley! Where do you hide this thing? It's so hard..." Amy said slowly starting to stroke the kid's cock.

My wife jerked Bradley's cock slowly for a moment or two before pulling down to expose the head of the kid's cock. It looked smooth as glass and had a blue tint. My wife's jaw was literally hanging there as her hand slid up and down on the kid's hard cock. I was really jerking off now, as I let the sight before me soak in. My wife was leaned back on the couch with her tits out, while she jerked off a very big cock.

"Ms. Amy...that feels so fucking good." Bradley moaned.

My wife kept jerking the kid's cock for a few moments before he pulled her head down to his lips again. Amy moaned loudly as her tongue wrestled with the kid's. A large string of precum made its way down to her hand, and made it easier for her hand to slide up and down the kid's cock. She was really jerking the kid off now. They stayed at it for another minute or two, and I thought the kid was gonna blow his load at any moment. It turned out that all this action was having a profound effect on my wife as well.

"Your cock is....oh my god, it's.... it's amazing." Amy said.

"You really like it Ms. Amy? You're not just saying that?" Bradley groaned.

"Umm.... not on your life..." Amy smiled.

Hearing her say it made me really fucking lose control. I pulled down my pants and really started to jerk my cock. I wasn't hiding it anymore.

The kid reached over and grabbed my wife's leg, and pulled her over on top of him.

"Whoa there Don Juan!" Amy laughed.

She was straddling the kid with only a g string on. Bradley's big cock was leaning against her ass as he made out with my wife. The kid's cock was wedged firmly between the globes of Amy's ass. I watched in awe as the young man kneaded my wife's ass. It seemed to me as Bradley had found his favorite new toy. My wife was enjoying herself as well, every few seconds Amy would grind her ass against Bradley's pelvis. The motion would cause his cock to slide up and down between my wife's ass. I watched this scene play out for a while, but Bradley wasn't satisfied with dry humping, and I couldn't really blame him.

Amy had her back arched and her head turned to the side. Her breasts were right in front of Bradley's face and the young virgin was absolutely stunned. But he wasn't going to settle. Slowly Bradley brought his hands down to Amy's waist and lifted her up just enough for him to angle his cock toward my wife's pussy. His plan would've worked, but the thin strip of fabric from her bikini bottom blocked his advance. The sudden pressure against her pussy didn't go unnoticed, because I heard my wife gasp. Bradley thrust his cock forward again eliciting another groan from my wife. I almost got up and pulled the bikini bottoms off myself I was so turned on. Thankfully Bradley wasn't at a total loss. He grasped the little knots holding my wife's bottoms together on the sides, and pulled them both apart simultaneously. The bottoms fell away easily, and before I could take a breath, Bradley pressed his engorged cock against my wife's bare pussy. Amy's tight hole didn't yield right away. I watched closely as the lips of her pussy stretched to try and accommodate the kid's big cock. After a few seconds the engorged head of Bradley's cock emerged from the foreskin, and slid just inside Amy's pussy.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuuuuuuck!" Amy moaned.

Bradley groaned loudly and pressed another few inches into Amy's tight pussy. My mind was blown at the sight before me.

"Oh fuck....its soooo big." Amy said. I didn't know if she was talking to Bradley or me, and I didn't care.

"It feels so good Ms. Amy....I can't even...." Bradley groaned.

My wife had just about a third of his thick cock inside her when she lifted herself just slightly, before sliding back down to take almost all of Bradley's young cock. She made a sound I hadn't heard before. Then, after a few seconds she started to really ride his cock. Bradley couldn't do anything but sit there and get fucked. My wife leaned down and passionately began to make out with the stunned young man. His hands were at his sides before Amy brought them to her breasts. Bradley took her lead and began to caress her breasts as she fucked his brains out. I had to applaud his control, but I knew he wouldn't last much longer. Just as the thought crossed my mind I saw Bradley whispering something into my wife's ear.

"It's ok Bradley... I want you to..." Amy moaned.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, Oh god Amy!" Bradley screamed.

Amy leaned back with her hands and Bradley's thighs and slammed her pelvis against his. Bradley grabbed her waist and gave her two or three hard thrusts before pulling her down hard onto his cock. I could see his balls contract up tight against her ass, and I knew he was filling my wife's pussy with cum.

"Ummmmmm.....oh fuck......." Amy groaned as Bradley's cock pulsed inside her tight pussy.

"Oh my god.....I don't even...." Bradley mumbled.

My wife started to slowly ride the kid's cock as he came deep inside her pussy. Bradley just sat there with his head leaned back on the couch. He was officially not a virgin any longer. Amy rode the kid for what seemed like a long time, a really long time. I didn't think Bradley could still be coming, but apparently I was wrong.

"How much more is there Bradley? I still feel it...throbbing." Amy asked.

"I don't even know... it feels so much better than I thought." Bradley replied.

"Well I don't know about you Bradley, but I think your night was salvaged." Amy laughed.

"It feels so damn good." Bradley moaned as my wife sat on his cock breathing heavy.

"No argument there." Amy laughed.

Bradley gave a couple more slow thrusts with his hips.

"I don't think you can get any more inside me baby.... It feels like you're in my stomach."Amy smiled.

After a while Amy pulled herself off of Bradley's still hard cock, turned to me on shaky legs, and smiled. I had just made eye contact when I saw a large amount of cum begin to drain down her thighs.

"Can you get me some tissue Bradley? I seem to have sprung a leak." Amy asked.

The kid got up and staggered slowly to the bathroom.

"Well? Did you enjoy your show?" She asked.

"I don't know what to say babe, it was amazing." I said.

I still had my cock in my hand, and somehow had managed not to cum. Amy must've known what I wanted, because she took a step toward me, and bent over at the waist. I looked over at Bradley as he came back into the room. He was staring at my wife's pussy and was stroking his cock. At that age I remembered being able to stay hard forever, so I wasn't surprised. For the second time that night I took a chance and waved him over. His eyes lit up and he was standing behind Amy in a heartbeat. My wife leaned forward and just as her lips touched my cock, Bradley groped her upturned ass.

"Again? Already?" Amy laughed.

Amy looked at me with a look of anticipation. Seconds later her eyes closed and her mouth opened in a silent scream as Bradley pushed his cock back into her well fucked pussy.

"Oh fuck....." Amy hissed.

With all pretenses aside, Bradley started to really pound my wife's pussy. It was all she could do to stay standing; she was being fucked so hard. She gave up trying to suck my dick, she just stood there with her hands on my knees as Bradley fucked her senseless.

"Oh god honey.... his cock....... Ummmmm...." Amy moaned.

Bradley pulled his cock from deep inside my wife and took her by the hand. Apparently he wasn't quite done. He led Amy back over to the couch and laid her down on her back. She looked over at me for a moment; all I could do was smile. Well, I could smile and stroke my cock.

Bradley climbed between my wife's legs. She reached out and grasped the kid's huge cock and guided it back to her pussy. Amy groaned deeply and wrapped her legs around the kid's waist. Bradley leaned forward and my wife leaned her head up just a bit, to meet his lips for another passionate make out session. Bradley began to hammer his cock in and out of my wife. Amy dragged her nails down the kids back as she writhed underneath him.

"Oh fuck... Bradley... don't stop....don't stop...." Amy moaned.

Hearing my wife beg the kid to keep fucking her had my cock rock hard again. I started to slowly stroke myself marveling at how the night had ended up like it had.

"Fuck Ms. Amy....it feels soooooo goddamn good...." Bradley groaned.

"Fuck me Bradley.....fuck that pussy...oh fuck...oh fuuuuuuuuuck...." Amy said as her orgasm reached its peak.

Her legs shook and she was taking short rapid breaths. I've seen her orgasms before and I knew this was a big one. Bradley slowed his thrusts, but didn't stop. He reached down and grabbed Amy's breasts as he slowly fucked her. My wife's orgasm went on for a solid minute before her eyes opened slightly. She glanced over at me quickly before looking back up at the kid.

"Bradley.... I don't think I've ever been fucked like that..." Amy said.

Hearing her say that didn't hurt me at all. I thought she was the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen. Seeing her ravaged by the kid was the most erotic thing I'd ever seen.

"Really? Oh man....thanks. I'm trying to do the right things...I'm new to all this." Bradley said.

"Oh you're doing the right things all right...." Amy smiled.

"I'm gonna cum soon.... Can I... I mean will you maybe....let me do it...in your mouth?" Bradley asked.

Amy leaned up on her elbows and let the kid give her a few more, long, slow thrusts.

"I would love for you to cum in my mouth Bradley....." Amy smiled wickedly at me.

Apparently my wife was really getting into this little game of ours. I nodded quickly as I jerked my cock vigorously. Bradley pulled his cock out of my wife and helped her kneel in front of him. Amy reached out and wrapped her tiny hand around the thick shaft of Bradley's cock. She pulled back the foreskin to expose the shiny large head of his cock, before greedily sucking it into her mouth. The room was filled with sucking sounds. As awesome as the sight was in front of me, it didn't go on for very long. My wife could tell the kid was about done because she picked up the pace. She sucked loudly and her hand caressed his balls. Just as he was about to cum, he pulled his cock from my wife's mouth, and tilted her head back with a fistful of her hair.

"Easy there Romeo! Be gentle." Amy said

"Sorry...I didn't.... " Bradley mumbled.

"Shhhhhh... just give it to me...all of it..." My wife said looking straight at me.

His cock erupted and the first shot landed diagonally across my wife's face covering her from chin to hairline. Amy cupped her breasts and looked right at me.

"Ohhhhhhhh, that's it baby!" Amy moaned.

My wife opened her mouth wide and stuck her tongue out wickedly. The next thick rope of cum went right into her mouth.

"Oh wow....ummmmmmmm..." my wife hissed.

The following eruption of thick cum coated Amy's tongue before sliding into her waiting mouth, as she caressed her breasts. Bradley wasn't quite done yet. He apparently wanted to give my wife something to remember him by. The next spasm from his cock plastered my wife's chin before dropping obscenely onto the upper swells of her breasts. I thought for sure the kid was done but he kept cumming. He must've been pent up for years. He jerked his cock hard a couple more times and sent a rope of cum over my wife's head.

"Jesus Christ! How much more is there?!?" My wife said with a look of astonishment.

Bradley adjusted his aim and sent another blast of his juice into my wife's mouth. The final bit dropped down between her breasts. Bradley stood there hyperventilating for a few seconds and my wife just sat there with her mouth full of his cum.

"Oh god Ms. Amy." Bradley stammered.

Amy looked up at Bradley with her mouth full of his cum. She swallowed deeply before sucking Bradley's finally deflated cock back into her mouth for one last time. I came right then as my wife cleaned the kid's cock. When I finished, Amy popped Bradley's cock out of her mouth with a loud pop.

"I'm gonna die now....a happy man. I hope I did ok Ms. Amy." Bradley said.

"It's ok baby... tonight was fun for me too. You were great. So...I guess we'll see you tomorrow for yard duty?" Amy smiled.

"You bet your sweet....uh...I mean.. sure thing!" Bradley said before grabbing his clothes and slipping out the door with the biggest grin I think I've ever seen.

My wife sat down next to me and looked at me quizzically. She was still quite drunk, and as sexually satisfied as I'd ever seen her. I wasn't quite sure what she was going to say.

"Well? That was... interesting." She said simply.

"Babe, that was a fantasy come true. I think you're so gorgeous, and I've always wanted to see you having sex. I'm sorry if you're a little weirded out by all this." I said honestly.

"Oh I'm not weirded out at all... it was...great." She smiled.

Epilogue:

The next couple of weeks went by pretty uneventfully. The yard never looked better, and I was pleased to see Bradley keeping up his end of our little deal. Amy seemed to be taking everything in stride. We talked a few times about what happened in the pool house, mostly pillow talk. Each time we both got so turned on that we'd fuck like rabbits. Things went along pretty smoothly until one Friday night. I came in a little late after staying at work to finish up a few last minute projects before the weekend. Amy seemed a little off to me. I couldn't really say what, but she just seemed preoccupied all throughout dinner. Later that night while we were lying in bed I asked her if everything was all right. It didn't take long for her to tell me exactly what was bothering her.