The Poolhouse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was outside earlier watering the flowerbed and Bradley showed up. I didn't think anything about it at first. I just thought he'd shown up early to do the yard work. After a few minutes I looked up and he was weed eating along the fence. Then I noticed his bulge." She said with a smirk.

"The kid probably couldn't help himself babe. He didn't do anything inappropriate did he?" I asked.

"No, he was a perfect gentleman. Yes ma'am and no ma'am. At first I thought it would go away after a while but the entire time I was out there he walked around with this tent in his pants. He tried to hide it, but you can't hide that thing very well." Amy laughed.

"He's probably still processing what happened to him babe. You really rocked his world." I smiled.

"I just feel so sorry for him. He's over here working his butt off and having to walk with a limp because he's hard as a rock when I'm around. Maybe we should let him out of the deal." She said.

"A deals a deal babe. I do love not having to do the yard work." I said.

"But it's almost torture honey.... I really feel bad for him." Amy pouted.

I wasn't about to let my yard guy off the hook. But maybe we could find a compromise. The idea of some more hot action between my wife and the kid had me turned on almost immediately. Amy noticed almost as quickly.

"What's gotten into you? I thought we were having a serious conversation." She asked.

"Well, it's just that I was thinking about a way for me to keep my yard slave, and for you to ease you're conscious." I smiled.

"How can we do that?" Amy asked.

"Well.... You could help him out with his problem." I said bracing myself for her reaction.

"Really? That's your solution? You know.... I thought you might say something like that. I'd be lying if I said I hadn't thought about it myself. Are you really ok with this babe? I mean...you want me to let Bradley fuck me again?" Amy asked with a very serious look.

"It's totally up to you babe, but anything you want to do is fine with me. I'll have to ask Bradley if he's ok with it. I mean it is a tough decision." I smiled.

"Well, I guess there's no harm in it if you're ok with it." Amy said.

"Babe, I've said it before and I'll say it again. I love watching you have sex. It's a real turn on for me. This is all only if you want to. I don't want you to feel pressured in any way. I totally understand if my new...way of looking at things has you apprehensive. You do as much or as little with the kid as you see fit babe. Just so long as I get to watch when I can, or you tell me all the details if I'm not around." I said honestly.

"It is kinda fun being naughty... I never thought I'd ever do anything like this." Amy smiled.

"As long as it's fun for the both of us, I say we go for it." I laughed.

The next morning I awoke to the noise of a lawn mower and knew Bradley was to blame. I couldn't be too mad at him though. I glanced over and noticed that Amy must've already gotten up. I knew I wouldn't be able to go back to sleep so I decided to get up and take a shower, then may hit the golf course for a bit.

The shower slowly woke me up and before long I was drying myself off with visions of nine holes and some beer dancing through my head. I walked into the bedroom and got almost all the way dressed when I noticed the lawnmower was silent. I hadn't been in the shower that long. I put my shoes on and walked downstairs and into the kitchen. I looked around for Amy and just then the mower started back up again. I poured a glass of milk and just as soon as I'd taken the first sip I saw my wife come through the back door. She had on a pretty, bright yellow bikini with some flip flops, and her hair in a pony tail. She had her back turned to close the door, but when she turned around I almost dropped the glass of milk I was holding.

"Good morning sleeping beauty. If you want, I can make you some breakfast, but I've already had something." She said smiling.

My wife was plastered with what was obviously cum. There was just a small drop on her chin, and a larger amount on the side of her neck. Her breasts and stomach were glistening with drying cum. I could only smile and think about what an interesting summer this was going to be.