All Comments on 'The Porcelain Soul'

by E.P.M.

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
rudystahrmanrudystahrmanover 18 years ago
Interesting and Sexy

I liked the entire story, it didnot make me hard, but it is SEXY in a very interesting manner; as she was also his release.

I think there is a para that needs work.

The paragraph is where his hands are at her breasts and carressing. Then, instead of just bringing his hand down to play with her pussy, he goes into tickle mode to "draw his left hand down her chest, and tummy, lightly tickling her skin, as he lowers his hand to her wet, warm pussy.

I like yur wrk.

Rudy

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
quite nice

I usually sidestep this category, but I read this story. I like it. It's brief, but it wouldn't need to be much longer. You could probably stand one sequel, but I'd be careful about staying in this category; maybe a story in Erotic Couplings, instead.

Regardless, this story is a very pleasant piece.

-- KVK

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Spooky with

A romantic ending. Not so much a spook story but a love story. I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Really really romantic!

This is the best Halloween entry I've read so far. It's romantic, sexy, and detailed with great dialogue, believable characters, and an intelligent premise. It also had some nice misdirection, making it not so predictable. Good luck!

sacksackover 18 years ago
simply great,,,,

with a wonderful balance of sex to non-sex elements. As a matter of fact the sex was a bit abrupt, but the quality of the erotic writing made up for that. Very different kind of story which you obviously put a lot of work into. Bravo!

Selena_KittSelena_Kittover 18 years ago
Lovely!

What a delightful story, well written, fantastic dialogue and pacing. It captured both a sweet, romantic, almost melancholy or bittersweetness (even or maybe even especially in the erotic moments) as well as a charming kind of realistic humor. And then there was that wonderfully eerie twist at the end. **shiver** Great job. Good luck in the contest!

kinky shy girlkinky shy girlover 18 years ago
very erotic

I liked the build-up towards the ending, and the dirty talk between the characters was spicy. Very nice descriptions. Not your usual stroke story.

DarkLittleFetishDarkLittleFetishover 18 years ago
that was definitely wirth the read

That was cool.. I see Im not the only one with necropihlic intentions tjis halloween... *winx*

impressiveimpressiveover 18 years ago
Nice work.

An entertaining story. Good luck in the contest! ~Imp

BlackShanglanBlackShanglanover 18 years ago
Sweet, quiet, and erotic

"Horror" I suppose it must be called, but this is a delightful and charming story as well. One ends with a few qualms about how precisely some of the plot ties up, but the emotions and characters in this are charming and a genuine pleasure to encounter. Thank you for a good read.

cookiejarcookiejarover 18 years ago
A nice read...

I really enjoyed your story, it had the right blend of horror and romance Good luck in the contest!

Cookie :)

Black TulipBlack Tulipover 18 years ago
Good story

although I agree it's more romance than horror.

Nevertheless a very entertaining read.

Good luck.

Black Tulip

AliyahlovinsexAliyahlovinsexover 18 years ago
:)

This story was romantic and had just the right combination of sex and dialogue. I also liked how everything worked out for Jake at the end. And it was well written. You're gonna do really great in the contest :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Outstanding!

This was simply an outstanding piece. The story was great, and the sex stuff was great. Nothing was over the top, which would have been out of place in this lovely story. I hope you submit more in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
This wasn't just an erotic story...

...this was darn near literature! Some stories on this site are so wonderful that it makes me wonder if some "established author" isn't moonlighting in writing some anonymous erotica. Yours was definitely one of the better written stories I've read here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A tasty Halloween treat!

Thought I'd look through the erotic horror stories as Halloween is not too far around the corner. This is an incredibly well crafted piece of literature, as the previous reviewer posted. Very sweet, nice dialogue, wonderful descriptions of the sex, and a tidy ending to boot. Perhaps too tidy as one reviewer mentioned, but just as some folks like an ending that's a bit ambiguous, others prefer a story that comes full circle and ties up loose endings. Well done, and I hope you post more work soon.

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[01.12.22]

Excellent!

11/10!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous