All Comments on 'The Porn Shoot Ch. 02'

by brycemanning

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
69stroker6969stroker69about 4 years ago

I love, love, love this story line. I hope it continues.

denrondenronabout 4 years ago
Beautiful!

Wow! Really a hot, well-told story. I want to be Brent! And I want more of their affair! Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hot as hell!

Your story is amazing and hot as hell! Please please please write the next chapter.

Reggie2xxReggie2xxabout 4 years ago

Very good story love it hopefully there is a continuation.

EnterTheHeroEnterTheHeroabout 4 years ago
Very hot!

I hope there’s more of this to come~

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
The best!

One of the best story lines I have found on this site! DO tell us more. Hot, sexy and arousing work here that is so appreciated!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

damn, this is such a hot story. please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hot Story!

As confusing as this has to be for Brent, I think its safe to say that he is surprised by how much he enjoyed his first gay sex scene! I think Logan is adorable, it kind of seems like Brent feels the same way! Brent is already comparing in his own thoughts how the hot sex with a little gay guy compares to his meaningless romps with chicks! That will be when reality sets in about his new found Bi sexuality!

I hope to see more as Brent attempts to work out his confusing feelings!

All of the stories posted from brycemanning are very good! Now all we have to do is wait for continuing chapters on each one of them! Great writing skills and imagination!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

More please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Very Hot. Hope you follow with another chapter or three or five or whatever. Has great potential. Good writing. cp

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More please!

Such an amazingly hot story. Waiting rather impatiently for the next part!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story

So great in fact, one of the best on here of any genre. Great work

PG564EPG564Eabout 4 years ago
Pure heat

I think any straight guy who would read this would jack off to the images of wild male sex so uninhibited and exciting. I turned into a faggot some time ago, and reading great sex like this is was a big factor in my craving and love of cock.

Very good stor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wow

That was amazing. So so hot! Maybe the best story I’ve ever read on this site. Incredible job cx

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Holy f'in cow, that was the hottest chapter I have ever read, of anything... Great job. Now to chapter 3....

birdogbirdogover 2 years ago

OMG this can't end , please write more . BEST STORY EVER !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbrycemanning@brycemanning
Thanks to everyone here who's read, rated, and commented on my stories. I have another 200+ pages of material I've been working on, though my perfectionist streak can leave me slow to start publishing a new series. Hang in there! I'm 30 (as of this mention) and prefer to writ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES