All Comments on 'The Possession of Jesse'

by Domina_Jen

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Major Hot Story

I hope there's more to this one, as Nate takes full control...and maybe Jesse's body decides it likes what's going on, even if his mind doesn't.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Love!!!!!!

I hope there's a chapter 2!!!

davedingy1701davedingy1701over 8 years ago
Very Good Start

An excellent start to what will hopefully be a long series.

Very well written and nicely paced.

Thank you for this treat.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationalmost 8 years ago
Very good story.

Verrrry good story. I especially like it when authors let the readers into a character's thoughts and feelings. Your descriptions were clear, painted the scene well, and created the undeniably erotic qualities that so confused your main character. There was only a little dialogue. Ditto for character development, though the roommates' relationship took a hard turn. Still, how much can there be with a gagged protagonist? Hopefully, there will be more in subsequent chapters.

I DO appreciate that you put the disclaimer at the start of the story declaring the content. Thank you! I need to be in the right mood to enjoy the dynamics of the NC/R story types. While I wasn't looking for that tonite, I made a choice to read on. I guess I just don't understand how stories are categorized, because this was primarily NC/R, and only incidentally Gay Male ('nuff said about that).

Anyway, I hope you keep writing. You have a good style. I'll check out some other of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Keep up you stories

I need to find a roommate like Jesse. Be fun to bring friends over and have a real party.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous