All Comments on 'The Possibility of the Harvest'

by msnomer68

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
tim4522tim4522almost 11 years ago
Sadly, I lived this story

I read this story with keen interest and completely understood every word and the feelings behind them. In my case I am the guy. She and I shared the passion that NOone else has or ever will. In the end, she could no longer share and my guilt was overwhelming, so she ended it. I think of her and us and what we shared EVERY DAY. There was nothing I held back and she understood it all. And the sex was more than amazing; it was a spiritual joining of souls. We had something SO rare it scared me because I started as just a casual fling and ended with what could have been a lifetime mate, but I already have one, so I'm relieved it is over, yet still long for it and her.

Just a brief description of our sex .. I'm mid 60s she mid 50s and a BBW, my preference for uninhibited sex .. We would arrange a time and I would enter to find her naked and nearly shaking .. She was so aroused. Her sweet pussy would already be sopping wet - such a turn on 4 me - we would make out on the couch and I'd eat her pussy and fuck her briefly on the couch, only sticking the head in. Then she couldn't take it any more and we would adjourn to her bed where the serious love happened .. Mmmmmmm. Long, sensuous kissing, making her BEG for my hard cock ( bigger than any in her past). I eat her to a couple of orgasms and then begin the fucking .. Mmmmmm soooo wonderful. She'd cum a couple more times, I'd turn her over and finally spray her pussy with my hot cum. Then I'd eat her and share it in a wonderful kiss and awhile later, we'd start again, a little more relaxed but HOTTT, none the less. I miss her terribly but chalk it up to experience and wonderful memories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous