All Comments on 'The Power of a Man'

by mejau71

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Finally a top gay fantasy!

Finally a top gay fantasy!

ZoroasterZoroasterabout 7 years ago
Sensual!

Absolutely loved it! Felt so sensual and hypnotic. Would love to hear the flip side; bottom point of view.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
So Good Its Surreal

I never thought about being with a man before, but this story was hypnotically amazing. I felt like I was actually having sweaty, intimate sex with your stud. Your voice took me to another place. You have an amazing gift for layering sound and words to create an experience.

Please, please make a gay audio where the stud fucks the listener. This is actually helping me discover things about myself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wow!!!

Amazingly erotic! Would be wonderful if you could do one with the listener as the bottom! Now that would be hugely sexy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow!

Probably my favorite recording on literotica. I wish I could request my own variations. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Have to agree

Another great audio from my favorite author! Can’t help but think that the flip side would probably be even hotter - please, please, please do one like that!!! Your the best Mejau!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
God

Want this so badly. Can you please do more? Include women if you like. Your words are perfect; I so want to spill my seed over him...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Very Sexy

That is the sexiest thing I have ever listened to. I want it so bad!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved it

It makes me want to try sucking cock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This story literally changed my life. So sexy and amazing to listen to.

SissyRoxyVASissyRoxyVA3 months ago

What an audio!!! Really makes me challenge my sexuality and opened my mind! I am a sissy to my loving wife, but now I am craving more. I loved every bit of it, however would love to have him being the one doing the penetrating! Other than that, WOW!

tanrutanru13 days ago

This one amazing audio has probably helped untold numbers of men discover that they are bisexual. Beautifully done; I wish you would make more, but thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous