The Power of Clothing Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where has this come from?" He asked?

"You like it then?" Kate replied, slightly wiggling her bum.

In reply, he kissed both cheeks of her bum.

He turned Kate over and stared at the pale grey, lacy lingerie moaning his pleasure and delight at how she looked as, between them, they struggled his clothes off.

Kate was surprised and pleased to see that already he was fully erect, something that nowadays didn't always happen. She couldn't help comparing the look of her husband's cock to that she had gazed at on the cam just half an hour or so before. Regrettably and rather guiltily, she had to accept that Dean's was longer, thicker and better looking. Paul's though had the huge advantage of being here and in her hands.

"So when did you get this stuff," Paul asked, his mouth sucking at her nipple through the bra.

"Recently, from the internet, mail order. You like it?"

"Shit do I!" He said lifting her breasts out of the cups and slobbering kisses, licks and bites all over her nipples and breasts, just as Dean had said he would do. Just as Kate had done when chatting to Dean, Paul slid his hand into her panties; he rubbed her clit and stroked her lips. Kate felt the same sensations that she had experienced just thirty minutes ago with another man, 'well a virtual one' she nearly giggled to herself as she gently pumped her husband's cock for him, as Dean had pumped his for her. There were so many similarities. The kissing, the stroking, the licking and the touching. The way Paul/Dean touched her and the way she touched Paul/Dean back. The things they did, the gestures, the body movements and the words.

There was only one thing that was significantly different. When the effects of her sexy lingerie became so intense on both of them, with Dean she had taken her panties off. Paul her husband didn't, he fucked his wife with her sexy panties still on, just pushed to one side.

12