The Power of Clothing Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jo checked her personal e-mail a few minutes later and was impressed to see a reply from Greta, probably automated she thought. It didn't actually say much more than was on the site other than to explain how to go forward and arrange a fitting or order a corset.

As it happens it wasn't an automated reply and Greta, a twenty three year old graduate from St. Martin's College of Design, handled everything herself, including the admin, the invoicing, the measuring and the design. She outsourced the actual, basic manufacture of the corsets but finished off the top layers of silk and lace in her small workshop in her house/office/studio/workshop in the Lanes in Brighton.

She had started the business with an inheritance from her parents, both of whom had died in her teens. It had been slow at first, but in the last year it had boomed. Some of this, well quite a lot she had to admit, was down to Marcia who was married to Greta's uncle Stephen. She had introduced several of her wealthy friends to Greta's services and they in turn had recommended her to others.

At first, this seemed odd to the young woman, for Marcia hadn't ordered one and had shown little interest in corsets. It was only when Greta let it slip that she was lesbian, that Marcia's interest had picked up a little. It was when they started fucking each other that it had gone into overdrive.

She saw that Jo was a recommendation and from her address guessed that this would another 'friend' of Marcia's. Smiling she wondered if they had had sex as several of the other recommendations had, 'For a bi lipstick, she's a damn sight more active than me, a fully paid up member of the les union,' Greta thought.

She and Jo exchanged several more mails as Jo became more interested and learned more about this vaguely Victorian fetish. There were two main types of corset, over and under bust. Both could be front or rear fastening and could be made with or without laces. They could have whalebone or steel stays, could come with or without suspenders and could be covered in a variety of materials, in a wide abundance of colours and could be finished with a range of different types of lace.

One of Greta's e-mails asked. 'if you would like to discuss things on the phone or in messenger, I would be happy to do so.'

"Hi Jo."

"Hello Greta," Jo typed back a few evenings later.

They exchanged pleasantries until Greta asked.

"What more can I tell you Jo, to help you reach your decision."

"Actually, I think I have reached it."

"So do you want to go ahead then?"

Jo took a deep breath, for reaching the decision seemed such a big step. She didn't know why, it wasn't the price.

"Yes, please," she typed.

"Ok the first decision is do you want an over or underbust corset."

"I thought both."

"Great, good idea. Ok we can agree the details, colours and material later after I have made a dummy that you will need to try on, either here or I can mail it. It's better here though she added, so I can see you."

"That would be no problem. I am often in the area."

"Great so really all we need now for both corsets is to get you measured."

"Now?"

"Yes why not? I often work this way and, in any case at the fitting we can always make any final adjustments."

"Ok no problem."

"You wouldn't have a recent photo of yourself on your PC would you by any chance."

Jo thought quickly.

"Actually yes I have, quite a few."

"Any holiday snaps, in a bikini or swimsuit."

Although Jo thought this a little pushy, she could see the point when Greta added. "It'll give me an idea how accurate the measurements are."

"Yes I have some, hold on," Jo said, accessing her My Photos folder. She flicked through a few and chose two, both in bikinis, one where she was face on to the camera, the other from her side. She sent them.

'Mmm quite tasty,' Greta thought running her eyes appreciatively up and down Jo's crowning glories, her long shapely legs. 'Pity about the bum, though,' she thought.

"Have you one from behind Jo?"

"You've noticed the bum then, lol."

"lol. Well we all have our own shapes."

Jo sent one and Greta saw that her bum wasn't too bad, just a little broad beamed.

"Ok Jo, let's do the measurements, OK?"

"Sure."

"What are you wearing Jo?"

"Huh?"

"You need to measure inside your clothes, not over them."

"I see."

Feeling vaguely excited, Jo typed.

"Jeans and a long-sleeved polo."

"They are thick, so it might be best to undress."

Now the excitement was certainly not vague, it was very real, Jo noted slipping out of her clothes.

"Ok I have."

Looking at Jo's bikini photos, Greta could imagine the scene in her client's home as Jo sat before her PC in her underwear. She felt tingly as she typed back.

"Have you got a tape?"

"Yes."

"OK stand up and let's measure you. Ok?"

Jo replied looking at her near naked self in the mirror.

"Yes Greta,"

Greta gave Jo instructions on measuring various parts of her body including: armpit to waist, distance from lower rib to hip bone, from collar bone to start of her boob, from her nipple and the bottom of her boob to her waist and from where her breast started to flare out from her chest to where it rejoined it.

"Ok that's all great, well done Jo, thanks."

"Are we finished?" Jo typed, for some reason feeling a little disappointed.

"Oh no, we need the main attractions now."

Jo smiled and wrote.

"How do we do that?"

"To get these, we need to measure round the fullest part of your bust, the narrowest part of your waist and the fullest part of your hips. Ok?"

"Yes," Jo replied following Greta's instructions with slightly shaky fingers as she held the tape round her breasts. She had no idea what made her type. "Is it ok to measure over my bra?"

Greta gulped. Was that a come on. Or a genuine query. She decided to chance her luck.

"Well without is better Jo, of course."

"I'll remove it then," Jo typed undoing her bra and removing it. "Fuck," she said out loud to no one other than her cat. "My nipples have gone hard."

"So what do we have now, Jo?"

For a moment, Jo thought that Greta was referring to her swollen nipples.

"Oh 33 inches."

"Do you know your cup size."

"Yes it's B."

Greta could feel a sexual tension in the typed words and thought it best to finalise things.

"Ok that's fine for now Jo, when would you like to do the fitting."

Jo checked with her diary on her PC and feeling a little disappointed, but not understanding why, she typed.

"Saturday week."

Chapter 7

It was an easy drive down the M3 to Brighton. Jo was in the town by eleven so she had a cup of coffee and a small brandy in a seafront bar. Unusually for her, she was feeling very nervous as she thought about the fitting.

They had agreed that she would buy a fairly standard, white underbust and a black overbust pair of corsets. Jo had thought of buying two of each in different colours, but Greta had cautioned against that.

"Make sure you're happy with wearing corsets first," She had advised.

"Hi, you must be Jo," the short, spiky haired girl said as she opened the door. "Just like the photos, well more clothes of course.

"Yes and you're obviously Greta, Hi." Jo smiled at Greta's joke, replying quickly. "Well even in Brighton, driving around in your undies might be frowned upon."

"Oh, I don't know, sounds a great idea to me," Greta said as Jo followed her up the stairs in the Victorian, four story town house.

Jo was thinking that they had quickly established a light, jokey relationship and wondered whether she should include flirty in its description.

Greta was younger and prettier in the flesh. She had short, black, gelled, spiky hair, a thin 'Audrey Hepburn' angularly beautiful type of face and huge eyes. 'They seem to be undressing me,' Jo thought with a little shudder, of what, she wondered?

Greta was wearing a blue, denim micro skirt and a loose, scoop fronted black tee shirt. She had a tattoo on her right shoulder, another on her left ankle and a diamond pin in her nose. For her height, and despite wearing flip flops, she seemed to have long legs, which were very tanned. Jo had the pleasure of observing these from several inches as she followed Greta up the stairs. She saw that she was wearing a blue thong.

They had a coffee and chatted, with Greta explaining that they would first of all use the mould she had made from a thin canvas to make sure of the measurements and the style, which they could choose from the corsets she had in stock or from her pattern books. We'll then work out the corset size.

"How do you do that?"

"Well a corset size refers to the measurement around the inside of its waist when it is laced fully shut. Sizes go up in two point five inch graduations."

"I see, so how do we decide my size?"

"We use this," Greta said picking up a wide belt from her desk. "Simple, I put it round you and pull until you're happy with the fit."

"You don't have to pull in to a Scarlet O'Hara eighteen inches - you may be quite happy with the corset just hugging you, or you might prefer to lace much tighter. Most first time wearers are delighted when they look in the mirror; corsets enhance any woman's body, giving not just a smaller waist, but the impression of a voluptuous figure and a feeling of intense femininity."

Jo lapped up Greta's explanation, she loved the phrases she was using.

"How small do you think I can go?"

Greta looked at Jo's file. "Well you're twenty seven now, I would think twenty four point five. Like to feel what that's like? We are all different, some waists can take six inches or so, others no more than three."

"Let's find out shall we?" Jo asked.

"Ok.

"Er, it would be best without the jeans Jo, if that's ok."

Jo hesitated for no more than a second or so.

"Sure, no problem."

"You can go behind the screen if you like." Greta suggested, sounding somewhat half-hearted.

"No that's fine," Jo said undoing her belt, sliding the zip down and stepping out of her jeans."

She was better in the flesh, Jo thought, although her type was usually thinner, like Marcia. 'Odd' she often thought, I don't like men but prefer to fuck women who look like boys!

Jo was wearing a man's shirt, a baggy Ralph Lauren heavy cotton job.

"Perhaps the shirt as well Jo."

Jo looked at Greta who stared back as Jo's fingers went to the top button. Was there something there, both wondered?

"Ok face the mirror," Greta said standing behind Jo, appreciating the expanse of female flesh, the shape of Jo's breasts and the shadow of her nipples inside the slightly see-through white bra.

She put her hands on Jo's waist as though trying to encircle ii. She squeezed then sort of shook them. It felt nice, for both of them. Jo looked in the mirror seeing Greta smiling at her and her tummy and boobs wobbling as the girl squeezed and shook her stomach.

"Actually," Greta said, stopping shaking but leaving her hands, pleasantly for Jo on her hips "There's quite a lot of loose stuff there, around your waist Jo."

"What's that mean?"

"Well two things. First I think we'll be able to go for a two size reduction."

"Five inches?"

"Yes."

"Wow," Jo gasped, excited and pleased at the prospect. "And secondly?"

"You could probably take a couple of inches off by diet."

"Hmm, not sure about that," Jo smiled suddenly feeling a little embarrassed that Greta was still touching her.

"Ok let's try the belt."

Greta wrapped the belt round Jo's waist. It was about four inches wide and was marked up with inches and centimetres. She carefully adjusted it until it fitted snugly. Holding the belt, Greta leaned forward her face an interesting and slightly arousing few inches from Jo's panties. She realised they too were slightly see through and looked down. Jo couldn't tell whether Greta's attention was taken up by looking at her pubes or reading the exact measurement.

"Well done Jo, spot on, twenty seven and a quarter," she said indicating that she had, at least done the latter. "So let's see how far we can go. Don't take a breath, just be natural."

Greta stood behind Jo and slid her arms round her. They both looked in the mirror as she took the belt and the buckle, the tops of her arms pressing on the sides of Jo's boobs pushing them inwards and creating an unusually deep cleavage for her. It looked good, Jo thought, catching Greta's gaze lingering on it as she thought exactly the same.

Greta started to tighten the belt. Slowly it pulled Jo's waist in.

"There, that's one size, your waist is now twenty four and a half and a little bit. Like it?"

Jo did. She was surprised and excited at how much her waist had been so easily reduced, far more than the basques or waspies.

"It's amazing, the basques didn't do anything like that."

"Well they're not supposed to," Greta explained.

"I thought they did."

"Not really, they just follow your body. A corset transforms the way you look by changing your body. It flattens your tummy, pulls in your waist and helps you stand upright."

"I see."

Greta went on as she started to slowly tighten the belt even further.

"An authentic corset is completely different from a basque or waspie, neither of which is designed to pull in the waist. The real thing comes in two halves, laced together at the back and fastening at the front with a steel busk. Steel or real bone boning gives that wonderful hour glass shape and makes corsets light, flexible and comfortable. How's that?"

"Oh my God," Jo breathed, half because she felt so pulled in and restricted and half because she could hardly believe the incredible effect the belt was creating.

"That's the two sizes, you are now a twenty two inch waist Jo. Can you handle that?" Greta asked, as she ran her hands down from the belt over the amazing flair of Jo's hips.

"I'm not sure," Jo sighed, the tightness slightly painful. "But I certainly like it and would love to try.

"I could always make it slightly looser. A corset will mould itself to your body after you have worn it a few times and you can gradually lace a bit tighter if you wish."

"Are you comfortable Jo?" She asked her hands still resting on Jo's hips.

"Yes, let's go for the two size reduction on both, Ok?"

Chapter 8

They went through all the pattern and materials books gradually refining and then deciding the style, type and material of both corsets.

"It will be two weeks from today, you can collect or I can have it delivered," Greta offered.

Jo was tempted to say she would collect, particularly when they were sitting in Greta's office. She had her legs crossed and the ridiculously short skirt had ridden right up her legs, to the point that when Jo leaned forward she could her blue thong again. Knowing that Marcia and Greta might well have something going, Jo thought it best to have it mailed.

"Sure that's fine," Greta said, actually feeling a little disappointed. "We can talk on messenger or the phone about any changes."

The corsets, particularly the overbust one were everything and more that Jo had hoped for. It covered her small breasts lifting them and pushing them together making her look like the C cup she had often contemplated when considering a boob job. 'No need for that now,' she thought, her business mind working out that she was already ahead of the game cost wise.

It was made from Greta's finest silk. Smooth, shiny, cool and lustrous it looked fantastic when Jo hurriedly unwrapped the parcel, which had arrived three days early. It had lace round the bust, which didn't plunge, but was true to the Victorian style of being a straight line round her chest. She had chosen a longer style. The scalloped shape bottom of the garment reached well into Jo's pubes in the middle and lower on each thigh and hip. The bottom had the same beautiful lace all the way round through which the one inch wide suspenders would hang, when she used them. As Jo lifted the incredibly erotic garment from the packing a note fell out.

My dear Jo

I hope you get as much pleasure from wearing this as I have from creating it for you. Just a few tips that I hope will add to your pleasure and, if I may say, sensual excitement as well.

Firstly, let's go through how to put on the corset. The starting point, of course is to undress, certainly down to your panties and possibly those as well.

My corsets are delivered laced up at the back with two long loops at the waist and the metal front busk fastened. To put the corset on, undo the metal clasps at the front, loosen the lacing at the back and ease the two halves of the corset apart until it is wide enough to fit around your waist.

Check that the size label is at the top and put the corset in place, with the lacing at your back. Fasten the top metal clasp and the rest should follow.

Pull the loops of the laces gently, then tighten the lacing progressively from both top and bottom towards the middle, then pull on the loops again. Repeat as necessary. There should be a pleasant 'hugging' sensation.

Tie the ends in a bow at the back or the front to finish.

We advise you not to over tighten a corset as this will damage it. A corset will gradually mould to your body shape and then you will be able to lace more tightly with time, so start with around twenty five inches and gradually get tighter. As we discussed, you should after a time be quite able to get down to a magical, wonderful twenty two inches; hopefully one day I will see that!

One last tip: if you are going to wear stockings and shoes with your corset, it is a good idea to put them on before tightening the laces, as most people are unused to the straight back a corset gives and find it hard to bend down!

Enjoy what I have created with love for you

Yours,

Greta

Simply looking at the corset, running her hands over it and reading Greta's words aroused Jo. She undressed, completely.

After several bungled efforts she eventually managed to get the corset on as it was intended. Seeing her reflection in the mirror really took her breath away. It was fantastic. But if the look was wonderful, the feelings was even more so. The fabulous curve into and then out from her waist made her feel so womanly and the tightness round her waist, the restrictiveness nature of the stays and the sensation of being 'captured', (was that the right description?) got to her. Her nipples exploded and she could feel her womanly juices flowing. She sat on her bed, legs apart, and her hands between her waist. The corset had done its job.

Jo masturbated looking at herself in the corset.

She removed the corset, had a shower and a glass of wine and then put it on again, this time she decided to wear stockings so she hunted through the packaging to find the suspenders. She found them, fitted them on and slid into the white, silk stockings that Greta had provided as a gift. They also looked and felt great. As she found the suspenders, so she found another note, also written on Greta's distinctive pink notepaper.

Darling, I may call you that, mayn't I?

I wanted to share something with you that I would urge you to remember.

Whether performed by yourself or, preferably a lover, being laced into a corset is an exquisitely sensual experience. I hope by now you will have discovered that. I assume you have tried it on Jo. Did you experience something special?

You will know that as the laces slide across your back and as they are pulled gradually in from the top and bottom towards the middle so the sensation is of being embraced tighter and tighter. Of being restricted so that it feels as if you lose control to your friend, my corset. Many people find the sensation of being gently held straight with the back supported almost relaxing, some find it stimulating and most find it permanently exciting. How do you find it Jo?