The Power of Clothing Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our corsets are made to look and feel beautiful. A Greta corset is something special and will make you feel special too. Have I made you feel special Jo? Would you like me to make you feel even more special?

All my love and all my corset sensations

G.

Jo masturbated again.

Chapter 9

It was a nice meal, nothing special, but then hotel meals around the UK, rarely are. They'd had a drink in the bar, before the meal when they had met after both working all day and driving to the hotel, just outside Sheffield. At dinner they had drunk a bottle of Chablis and a half a bottle of claret. Pleasantly, mildly tipsy they had gone straight to the elevators. On the way up they kissed. He squeezed her breast.

"Mmmmmm, lovely, been such a time."

"Yes."

They hadn't bothered using, but had booked, separate rooms; that's how corporate travel works.

Jo was interviewing some applicants for Area Managers so she qualified for a suite, nicely convenient for an early evening of planned sex.

Both had early starts tomorrow so they'd had dinner at an 'American' hour of six thirty and were now, at before eight, on their way to her suite; that's how corporate sex affairs work.

Jo had arranged for wine to be in the suite. She was pleased to see the open bottle of 1998 Chateau Talbot breathing on the table and the Premier Cru Chablis in the ice bucket.

She poured him the claret and she sipped the Chablis. Both were good. They chatted about work, his family, her friends and the other things they almost had in common; occasional lovers really have little in common, other than sex that is.

He kissed her again, it was nice, he was a good kisser. Being a woman that rarely went with men of her own age or single men, Jo appreciated good technique. She gave far more to an accomplished lover than to an Ok one, 'they bring the best out in me' she always thought, slipping the buttons open on his shirt.

"I'd forgotten how nicely hairy you are," she murmured, peeling his shirt off and kissing his chest.

"Now that's very forgetful of you," he replied, running his hand down Jo's back and grabbing her ample bum. "I hadn't forgotten this."

"Nor me this," she replied her hand slipping into his trousers as they other pulled his belt undone and zip down. He had a good cock. She thought, 'Sturdy and full , quite like my bum,' as her fingers closed round his full erection. She pushed his pants and trousers down in one go.

"Hey steady, hang on."

"No, I want you naked."

"How about you?"

"I want you naked as I am fully dressed."

"Why?"

"I find it a turn on, take your socks off."

He took them off. "Don't you?" She asked moulding herself to his naked body and kissing him.

"Yes Jo, I do."

She smiled and squirmed her body against him. "So it feels."

They sat on the sofa, then laid on it as slowly he undressed her. Naked, she slipped off the sofa onto the deep pile carpet. It felt nice on her back.

"Fuck me here," Jo said looking up at him, raising her knees and opening her legs.

He watched the immensely erotic display and saw her pink lips glistening, signifying her readiness. He did exactly as she asked and fucked her hard and fast on the floor of her suite.

They lay there a while, stroking and touching each other the way confident lovers do.

"Let's go into the bedroom," Jo suggested ten or fifteen minutes later.

She pulled the duvet down on the King sized bed.

"Lay down."

He did, on his front, his cock now limp. She poured another glass of wine and sat on the edge of the bed as they drank them.

"Was it ok Jo?"

"Yes it was good, just what I needed. I'm going to clean up."

"Together?" He suggested.

"No alone, me first then you."

They did that and then chatted for a while. They watched TV, tuning in to Sky News and catching up with the latest events in the credit crunch, both their jobs being affected by that and the imminent recession. When the subject moved away from business and onto Madonna's impending divorce Jo suddenly said.

"I have a present for you."

"Really?

"Yes, close your eyes. No better still, this," she said going back to the lounge and returning with the silk French knickers he had taken off her earlier. She tied them round his eyes, the silk was smooth on his face; it felt and smelled good and completely cut off all sight.

"Stay there, I'll be five minutes"

He couldn't work out what she was up to, but assumed she was putting something on. When he heard her say "You can remove the blindfold now" and he could see what she had put on, it was something that he would never have guessed.

Jo looked amazing in the corset.

Her breasts were pushed up and together and looked so much fuller and larger than when they had just had sex. Her evidently extremely hardened nipples made clear indentations in the bra part of the corset. She was wearing white stockings hitched high up her thighs by the white suspenders, so that there was just a small gap between the top of the stockings and the lace round the bottom of the corset. She wasn't wearing panties and he could see the small patch of neatly trimmed, pubic hair poking out beneath the lace, their darkness emphasised by the white lace and silk.

All that was wonderful, but is was the corset itself and what it did to her body that most aroused him. She was standing, one hand on her hip with one leg in front of the other. She looked fantastic.

The white silk with the strong stays inside it, slid inwards from just beneath her breasts to form the tiniest of waists. It looked miniscule, like a young girl's and seemed small enough for his two hands to circle it. From there, the luxuriantly erotic garment flared out in the most delicious of curves, creating a fullness and voluptuousness to her hips, the like of which he had never seen on a woman.

"Oh Jo, you look amazing," he breathed his erection rapidly returning.

She saw that and stared at it. "And so do you?"

"I didn't know you liked corsets."

Jo got onto the bed on all fours alongside him.

"Neither did I, until someone bought me a basque a year or so ago."

"Really and what did that cause you to do?" He asked reaching out and stroking firstly, the silk of the corset and then, the full, roundness of Jo's arse.

Letting her head and upper body fall forward so that her face rested on her arms she said.

"It caused me to get fucked up my arse."