All Comments on 'The Power of Higher Learning Ch. 03'

by LI Kerwell

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
ShyMaleSubShyMaleSubover 7 years ago
Some Thoughts

Very interesting storyline. It'll be interesting to see what happens when more students show up. I'm wondering how Matt's room mate will interact with all of this. Will Jessica dominate him too? Will she do something to get him out of the picture so she can control Matt more fully?

I'd like to see Jessica pull some of her swim team mates into her domination of Matt. She could have a party with some of them where Matt is the server and main attraction, or Jessica could 'loan' Matt to one or two of them to serve them. Perhaps one could be a bit more cruel than Jessica and the other could be more kind, while still dominating him.

I also think Jessica's sister should come for a visit, after she's 18 of course, to show Matt what real punishment is like. Parents weekend should also be an opportunity for Jessica's mother to have some time with Matt.

WillieTurnerWillieTurnerover 7 years ago
To Anonymous . . .

This is a fantasy. NO need to follow the rules of our world as long as it follows its OWN logic consistently.

To Lickerwell, an excellent read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Cool but...

I must say i enjoyed the story, good character developement good concept,HOWEVER, this is moving too fast if i might say, its one thing when a wife controlles you financially , its another thing to be controlled by a women you met a few days ago to that extreme extent, thats why i feel this has taken a criminalty detour . But again this is canada so i guess the guy is just a typical nice canadian lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I'm the best thing that's ever happened to you ......

Really ?

He needs to get a life .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow!

Keep it going. I hope paddling, cropping, whipping, strapon and maybe even shit and piss are in the cards.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

One of the best series I've ever read!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
One of my favorites

New chapter soon, please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

great story thx a lot!

please continue soon ...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLI Kerwell@LI Kerwell
Just a guy with a ton of fetishes who loves writing erotica. Most of my stuff never makes my cut, but if it does, I think it’s a pretty good story line. All my stories involve women dominating their man who is utterly helpless in attempting to overcome the power they wield. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES