The Power of Higher Learning Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LI Kerwell
LI Kerwell
96 Followers

"Can I take the rest of this bottle home? And would you mind if I stole your wine glass, I don't have one in my new home yet."

"Oh of course," she beamed as she noticed the size of the tip, "But let me get you a clean one."

"Oh why thank you."

As the waitress returned with a glass Jessica stood up and told me to take the bottle and glass with us. I stared up at her and noticed that even beside the waitress, who was quite a bit taller than me, Jessica still towered over her. "Thanks for a great dinner and listen, if you want your boyfriend to obey you, just tell him things are changing and you're taking more control of your relationship. You'll be amazed."

The waitress laughed, "Really? Well maybe I will try it."

"Trust me."

The waitress laughed nervously, "Well thank you and come again," she said to Jessica.

"Matthew come."

I grabbed the bottle and glass before falling in silently behind her. As we stepped out onto the sidewalk she told me to follow her. She window shopped for about 10 minutes before she finally stopped at a bank machine. "Matthew, give me your bank card."

I reached into my pocket and handed her my card.

"Perfect, what's your PIN?"

I didn't know she was going to ask me this. I stood silently in front of her until she grabbed my ear pulled my face closer to hers as she lifted me to my toes, "When I ask you a question little man, you answer."

"1990," I said.

"We'll discuss your insolence later," and stepped towards the entrance, "And from now on, when you see a door, you should be running ahead to open it for me."

"Yes, Mistress, and I'm sorry," I kowtowed as I rushed for the door.

"Don't anger me Matty. Quite seriously little man."

"Yes, Ma'am," I answered and followed her in.

Jessica withdrew $500 from my account and threw it into her wallet then changed my PIN code. "This belongs to me now. I'll decide when you get money." I had saved a grand total of $18000 for school but it was all spending money as both my tuition and residence had already been paid for through my scholarship.

"You can't do that!" I protested, "That's my money for school."

With lightning fast speed, Jessica took one step in and belted me across the face with her open hand. The power behind her swing was incredible and I flew across the foyer and broke the wine glass. She followed behind me and stepped on my hand with the bottom of her platform shoe. "YOU DO NOT TELL ME WHAT I CAN OR CAN'T DO!" she yelled as she twisted her foot back and forth. "I RULE YOU. NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND."

The pain in my hand was excruciating. I could feel every bone and joint crackling as her red platform shoe rolled across my knuckles. It was unbearable and I instantly tried to pull it away but it was of no use. Jessica's weight kept it pinned there and pulling just made it hurt more.

"What do you need to say to me?"

I knew what she wanted but didn't want to say it so I laid silently on the floor until her other high heel landed firmly on the side of my head. I couldn't believe how much a stiletto resting on my cheek bone could hurt, "I'm sorry, sorry. I'm sorry. I won't do it again. Take the money. You're the boss."

Through the corner of my eye I gazed up the length of her massive body with the edge of her shoe just in my periphery. I felt like an ant at that moment and Jessica looked like a giant.

"Don't you ever defy me," she curtly announced, "I will make your life hell until you learn your place. It causes me no bother at all. But you will tremble in fear anytime you're near me. Is that clear?" she asked as she dug her heel even deeper into my face.

"Perfectly. I'm sorry. I didn't know my place," I told her as my voice quivered. She was right. I now knew exactly where I stood with her and I realized if I wanted to be with her, it was on her terms and under her authority.

Jessica pressed her foot down on my hand again as the heel from her other foot lightened up, "And your place is where?"

"Wherever you tell me it is Mistress," I whimpered.

Jessica lifted her foot off my face, "If you defy me like that again, I promise, you will get the beating of a lifetime. Do you understand me?"

"Perfectly Mistress."

She smiled down at me as she gently twisted her foot on my hand, "Well that's wonderful. Now why don't you kiss my toes and thank me for being so understanding. You might as well start with the foot that's crushing your hand."

I climbed onto my knees and craned my neck up to see her. From the floor she looked invincible. She stood tall over me and her breasts stood straight out as firm and large as I had ever seen. I loved this view and despite how much my hand hurt at that moment, I knew this was where I belonged, "Yes Mistress Jessica. Thank you for being patient with me," I said then lowered my lips on her to polished red toe nails and kissed each one of them over and over again. I could feel the edge of her big toe as it cut gently into my lower lip and discovered that I loved kissing her feet.

With a final last twist that made me gasp, Jessica lifted her foot of my hand, "Don't forget my other foot she teased."

I quickly crawled forward and continued kissing her other toes until finally she shoved me out of her way with her foot, "Come," she ordered as she headed for the door, "Clearly, I'm going to have to be very strict with you for the next little while." She then stopped at the door and looked behind, "Did we not already have the discussion about doors?"

Shaking my hand, I quickly whisked by her to open the door, "I'm sorry Ma'am."

As she passed me, Jessica stopped and pinched my cheek between her fingernails. "One more screw up and you won't sit for a week. Understood?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Oh, and we are getting more formal than that," she smiled as her nails dug deeper, "It's Mistress Jessica each and everytime you answer me and you will accompany that with words of thanks or an apology whenever you're spoken to. You will not open your mouth for any reason unless I speak with you first. If you absolutely need to speak, you will ask for permission to open your little mouth. Do you understand these rules little man?"

Gazing up at her beautiful blonde mane and blue eyes, I was struck by how beautiful she was, even angry, "Perfectly Mistress Jessica, thank you Mistress Jessica."

"No you don't get to look at me right now. You're not in my favour right now. Eyes to the ground and try it again."

I lowered my gaze to her feet, "Yes Mistress Jessica, thank you Mistress Jessica. I'm sorry Mistress Jessica."

Her nails let go of my cheek and she firmly slapped my face twice with her hand. "Good. Come." Jessica walked out of the bank as I held the next door open for her and followed in behind. A small group of people had collected just outside the door and were laughing as they joked about how I was clearly pussy whipped. I did hear one woman call out to me and say I shouldn't put up with that and that my girlfriend couldn't treat me like that. I remembered what Jessica had just told me though and kept my head down as I silently followed behind her with my eyes focussed on her feet.

Jessica turned and stopped in front of the woman who objected. A smile grew across her face as she spoke up, "Yes I can do that to him and, I just did," I heard her mock, "and he loved it!" she declared as the rest of the crowd roared with laughter before she turned to walk across Yonge St. I actually heard a few women call out and ask where they could find a guy like me.

"Make sure you open my car door Matty," she directed.

I ran ahead and opened the drivers side door, "Thank you Mistress Jessica." I closed the door after she stepped in and ran over to the other side.

"One more stop," she announced as she pulled out. I sat silently looking out the front window as Jessica navigated through the traffic. The side of my face was throbbing from being hit and my hand was tender to the touch. Never in my life had I been treated like that and I didn't like it at all. More than that, though, I had reason to be afraid of Jessica. She had demonstrated quite definitively that I was no match for her physically and that she could hurt almost effortlessly. I didn't like that. I had always been the weakling in the group but never had anyone ever used it quite like she just had. One thing was for sure though, I knew my place in her world.

She pulled into another parking lot on Yonge and told me to pay the attendant as she walked ahead. I did as I was told then ran to catch up with her. I fell in behind her and followed in silence as she strutted down the street. I couldn't believe the pace that she was walking but realized she was probably doing it for my sake to make me hustle as I had to jog to keep up. Her legs were just so long!

When she finally stopped she pointed to a store called Seductions, "the door Matt," she called out to me and started laughing as I held it open for her. "That's just what you are, my doormat!"

"Yes Mistress Jessica. Thank you." The pain from being punished had passed now and I found my cock as hard as ever once again. Despite the pain, which I hated, I was falling in love with the idea of being her slave. It was so strangely erotic.

I had seen the store as my parents drove through Toronto and knew exactly what it was. A sex store. Jessica walked around it like she knew every inch of it. One by one she picked up items and handed them to me, barely acknowledging I was there. A collar, leash, crop, hand cuffs, a strap on dildo that was obscenely huge, facemask, a plastic cock container called a CB6000, leg spreaders, and finally a device called a humbler that reminded me of a boomerang with a manufacturing defect.

One by one she handed the items to me. My hands were full by the time she finished and I struggled to hold it all. Just then a clerk came up to us and looked straight at me. She was smiling at me and asked me for ID. I set everything down and handed her my ID. After confirming I was old enough to be in the store the clerk offered to help me carry everything to the counter but was abruptly told by Jessica that I would be fine. She laughed at me for a second then returned to stocking some shelves.

"You're buying everything," she advised as she used my bank card to make the $450 purchase and ordered me to carry the bags.

I dutifully followed her out of the store and back to the truck.

In no time at all we were back at Whitney where I followed Jessica back to my room with shopping bags and wine in tow. As she sat down at my desk, I was told to lay everything out on my bed.

I quickly did as I was told then stood beside my bed as she reviewed everything she had picked out. "Take your clothes off then pour me a glass of that wine, sweetie."

Jessica looked like a giant in my chair as she down. I loved how she sat with her legs crossed and her shoe dangling from her toes. I stripped my clothes off as fast as I could then found a glass to pour her a glass of wine.

"I really wish you hadn't broken my wine glass sweetie," she told me, "Not happy about that but I'm trying to show some patience for you."

I quietly answered her as I poured her wine, "I'm sorry Mistress Jessica. I really am."

"And?" she enquired as she looked over at me.

"And thank you Mistress Jessica for being so forgiving." I continued as I filled her glass and delivered it to her. I stood quietly in front of her and admired her smooth legs as she texted someone and ignored me as I stood with my cock and balls just in front of her dangling shoe.

When she finished texting her friends, Jessica slipped her shoe back on and planted her foot on the floor with a loud clack as she stood up. "Kneel, I have a present for you," she ordered as she pointed to the floor in front of her.

"Yes Mistress," I replied and dropped to my knees. I was learning what was expected of me. Obedience, unquestioning obedience.

Jessica lifted her dress up, hooked her thumbs around her thong underwear and pulled it down until it fell to her feet. As she stepped out of it she ordered me to hand it to her. I reached down with my free hand and gave it to her.

Without saying a word, Jessica grabbed my hair and pulled my head back as she stuffed it into my mouth. "Enjoy the taste sweetheart," she mocked, "cause that's the closest you're getting to sex tonight." She then shoved my face back down, "Eyes to the floor. You don't deserve to look at me." A couple drops of her wine spilled but I managed to keep most of it in the glass.

I could smell and taste her juices that had moistened her red lace thong all night long. I don't know why but for some reason, I considered it a privilege to kneel at her feet with her underwear in my mouth. I loved it in fact and wanted so badly cum at that moment.

Silently, Jessica began walking in circles around me as I continued to hold her glass of wine. "That cock of yours just won't stop will it?" she teased before sitting down on my bed.

"Come," she ordered and pointed to the floor in front of her. I walked on my knees across the floor with her wine still in hand then looked up for a moment to see her smiling as she watched me obey. She then reached down and grabbed my testicles with her hand and squeezed them tightly, "Do you want to cum Matty?"

I groaned out loud and tried to pull away without any success.

"Shhhh-Shhhhh," she hushed as she grabbed my cock with her other hand. "That will be enough of that. Know that there is no way in hell you're going to cum tonight but you will spend as much time as I command pleasing me with your mouth. Remember, I'm always first. Is that clear Matty?" she whispered into my ear as she pinched the head of my cock between her finger nails.

I instantly grimaced in pain but nodded my head, "Yes Mistress Jessica."

She smiled even more, "Good," and let go of my genitals. "You love this don't you? You liked being owned. I can tell. I can also tell you don't want it to stop." She grabbed my hair, pulled my head back and kissed me hard on my lips. She then asked as she ripped my head back further, "Or do you want me to stop?"

My cock couldn't lie, I did. I loved everything about this. As afraid as I was of her; despite how helpless and weak she made me feel beneath her, I had loved being with her and loved feeling like her servant. I nodded in agreement.

Quickly her hand snapped across my face, "When I speak to you, you answer," she chided me then stood up and leaned against the window in my room

Her thong absolutely filled my mouth. "I – I – I – I'm sorry Mistress Jessica. Yes, yes I do Mistress Jessica. I like it. I like it a lot," I mumbled with her underwear still soaking in my mouth, "Please don't stop."

She signalled for me to approach her again as she stood up, then took the glass of wine from my hand and smiled down at me, "Good! Now put your mouth where it's most useful," and pointed to her vagina.

"Yes Mistress." I mumbled again as I lifted her dress and shoved my nose between her legs. She groaned a few times which told me that I was doing something right as I shoved my face into her. After a few moments she stepped forward and drove me backwards onto the floor as she stepped over my body. "Take my underwear out of your mouth now, and make me gush," she ordered as she sat down on my desk and spread her legs.

I crawled up to her as I pulled her wet thong out of my mouth and drove my face into my new alter, her vagina. My tongue caressed her clit as I licked from front to back with occasional stops at her hole so I could flick it. As I did, she sipped on her wine and looked out the window with a look of complete relaxation on her face.

I could feel my knees starting to ache as I continued licking her and adjusted myself as best I could to get comfortable but I was learning very quickly that kneeling on a hard floor for any period of time was very painful. Occasionally, she used her hand to shove my face in deeper between her legs as she ordered me to lick harder. I did what I was told but couldn't get the leverage to push my mouth in tight enough. Her cunt was incredible. It was a smooth and hairless and relative to my mouth, very large. I had to work hard to please every part of it.

After, what felt like forever, she grabbed my hair, pulled my face away and shoved me backwards onto the floor. She then stepped forward, catching my sore hand under her foot again and straddled my head as she took a drink from her wine. "You need to work on pleasing me babe," then lowered herself onto my face covering my head with her dress.

Unlike before, there was no mattress to cushion me and I had to bear all her weight as she lowered her asshole onto my face.

"Lick," she ordered.

I instantly ran my tongue along her crack and circled her hole with every lap. I could smell and taste her essence as her pubic bone bore more and more weight onto my face. Then without any warning, I suddenly felt Jessica pinch one of my nipples with her long nails. I flinched as the pain surged through my body but I was quickly warned to keep licking. I continued as she twisted and pinched each nipple while I tried to service her rosebud.

After cleaning her crack for a couple of minutes she shifted her weight and ground her vagina across my face until her slit had enveloped my face and her shoes pinned my arms to the floor.

It was so hard to breath as I serviced her but I worked as hard as I could to please her. It got harder and harder to take a breath as she got more and more wet and I wanted, no needed, more air. When she started to gush, it got even tougher for me to breath but I powered through as I felt her hips start to buck on top of my face while she ground herself across my nose and mouth until she finally orgasmed.

I started to lap up her juices to clean her up until Jessica grabbed my balls and squeezed. "I'm not done."

I immediately went back to work and continued to flick my tongue in her slit as she pressed her clit into my nose as she orgasmed again and again. Harder and harder she ground her womanhood into my face. It was so painful as my face was contorted severely with every buck or thrust. After what must have been 5 or 6 orgasms, she lifted her dress off my face and told me to clean her up.

She then looked down at me, "Good job," she remarked as she finished her glass of wine.

Jessica finally lifted herself off my face and sat back down in my chair. It had been the first time in the last half hour that I could breath easily and I panted out of exhaustion. I hadn't even had a chance to stand when she told me to refill her glass. I carefully poured the wine into her glass as my hand shook uncontrollably then returned it to the desk across from my own. Jessica then snapped her fingers and told me to kneel in front of her. I dropped instantly to my knees and looked down to find my nipples both bleeding.

"You can't resist can you? You want to be my little slave boy don't you?" she laughed.

"Yes Mistress Jessica," I whispered, "I really do."

She then crossed her legs and pushed me backwards with her foot before gently bouncing her one foot in front of my face, "Lick them clean as I talk," she commanded. I set to work immediately as I listened. "I want a contract written tonight. You will give it to me when I wake up in the morning and it will be flawless. Every rule, every condition, every detail. If it's not good enough, I will be very unhappy with you. Is that clear my little door Matt?"

"Perfectly Mistress Jessica. And thank you."

"Good then," she laughed, "now finish polishing my shoes with your tongue while I finish my wine and text some of my friends. Oh and Matty, look at me for a moment but keep licking."

LI Kerwell
LI Kerwell
96 Followers