The Power of Higher Learning Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I looked up, the flash on Jessica's cell phone went off. "I'm going to keep this one for fun. Maybe send it to a few of my friends," she laughed.

"You can't do that!" I exclaimed without even thinking, knowing just how humiliating that photo would be.

Jessica's shoe suddenly slammed down on the old hardwood floor and made a thunderous bang, "And who's going to stop me Matthew?"

I quickly remembered my place, "No one Mistress Jessica. I'm sorry Mistress. I don't know what I was thinking."

"Don't make that mistake again. You're learning so I am being lenient but act like that again, and you will have a big problem. Now finish your work."

"Yes Mistress, thank you for being so understanding," I said then set to work polishing her shoes with my tongue. It was an odd feeling. There was a mixture of dirt, salt, sweat, and polished leather on my tongue and I could feel little flecks of dirt breaking off into my mouth as I knelt there silently trying to clean her shoes.

As she finished her wine, Jessica ordered me to stand up and get the CB-6000. She told me that I was not permitted to touch my penis without her permission and that this device would keep me honest while she was gone. After locking me in place with the pad lock she looped the key onto a neckless that came with the device and hung it around her neck where it rested deep within her massive cleavage. She then stood back to take another picture of me.

"I want the contract done by 10am Matty. Be at my door naked for 10am. Is that clear?"

"Yes Mistress Jessica, perfectly clear. Thank you Ma'am."

After slapping my face firmly, she told me to follow her and walked out of my room. As she unlocked her own door Jessica kicked off her shoes. I want them cleaned and polished by 10am as well Matthew.

"Of course Mistress Jessica, thank you."

Jessica laughed, "You better be thankful, I'm the best thing that's ever happened to you," she remarked before slamming her door in my face.

I quickly picked up her shoes and ran back to my room before anyone else saw my nakedness in the hallway. I would be very busy this morning as the clock struck 1am.