The Power of Lust Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quin
Quin
1,865 Followers

Now her sobbing turned into a moan that signalled her change of mood. The men looked steadily at her, knowing she was now their sex-toy, smiling lewdly as she sensuously bit her lower lip before running her tongue around the outside of her mouth, pulling hard on the erect dicks like she was trying to pull them against her body. She stared back then laughed softly but wickedly when Bill finally shot his load into her belly.

"You're a very bad girl aren't you," said the sinister Ross, "And bad girls have to be punished! Isn't that right Judy?"

It was incredible how the phrase, 'bad girls have to be punished' sent an extra exquisite surge of sexual excitement pulsing through her body making her almost seem delirious as she grinned manically nodding her head.

"Yeah!" she agreed eagerly.

"Tell the guys how you think you ought to be punished."

"I'm very bad, " she hissed.

"And you're behaviour is about to get worse; because now you want Ken and Steve to take turns with you. You are a sex-mad dirty little slut aren't you Judy?"

"Yeah!" she hissed.

"What do you deserve Judy?"

"Oh my goodness!" she moaned, "I need to have my bottom spanked!"

"Well, it's getting late isn't it -- you ought to be going home - we don't want to worry your husband do we? If you want more cock I think we'll have to do the two things at once -- fuck you and spank you at the same time. Take your knickers off Judy -- bend over the chair and open your legs!"

The men had gang-banged many other loose women, but none so obedient and submissive as this young wife. Judy struggled out of her panties and lifted her skirt high above her waist, bending over the furniture to offer her naked posterior, surrendering it up for a good spanking and her cunt for a hard fucking. All the men looked on with amazement.

Steve was the first to make her arse sting by bringing his arm smartly across her left buttock then immediately back across her right. Judy's posterior tightened and relaxed opening up her brown hole. Steve tried to push his cock in her anus as her arse recoiled but she screamed making him think twice.

Curiously she mumbled, "No! I've never done that before, not yet."

She sounded content when a cock slid in her wet hole until her arse felt the slaps of hands whizzing through the air. Disappointingly Steve had become too aroused ejaculating after a few minutes, drawing away but as Judy thrust her pelvis back expecting a replacement penis to enter her twat instead she felt the hot searing pain from a leather strap as it struck across both buttock cheeks. She cried out as more thwacks followed, almost raising her up from her bending position.

The familiar sensation of numbness dulled the searing pain, which was now turning into a fierce burning but she knew that soon she would feel almost nothing except for the warm glow. Pain was now turning to pleasure and each sting heightened her sexual longings.

"Please," she murmured, "Fuck me!"

Suddenly, down the slit of her arse, which was the least numb part of her throbbing orbs she felt a trickle of thick liquid. Thinking it must be sperm she grudgingly let her arse sink downward but it instantly shot up when the belt hit her cheeks especially viciously. As her anus opened up, in that split second when a tense whipped arse relaxes an oily covered cock drilled its way passed her sphincter -- Judy gasped when she realised she was now being arse-fucked.

Her cries of protest of the pain and discomfort were met with fierce slaps then the screams that followed stifled when Ross came to her front and forced his dick into her mouth. Judy gave up the fight and her body relaxed in defeat. Strangely, it now began to feel good.

As each man took multiple turns with her, cocks that had been in her anus or cunt ultimately slid inside her mouth; not caring, or oblivious to where they had been minutes before she eagerly sucked on any male organ in reach.

In the taxi home Judy was partially regaining her senses as they pulled up outside her house. She was painfully aware of the time and the fact she had done a very bad job of tiding herself up and disguising or removing evidence of her shocking behaviour. Ben was not fast asleep in his bed, as she had dearly hoped, for as she crept into the lounge his glaring eyes met hers. It seemed futile to attempt to make excuses -- this had to be the beginning of the end of their marriage. If he does not react now or show some sign of emotion, she thought, then he must either simply be devoid of feeling or not care anything at all about her, or maybe he had kept his sexual preference secret throughout their marriage -- he must be gay.

"Where have you been?" he asked in a sombre voice.

Judy stood like a rabbit caught in headlights, incapable and lacking a sense of self-preservation or ability to defend her-self.

"I went back to someone's apartment," she answered, giving her husband a vacant look.

Ben walked around her taking in the state of her appearance, and then she felt his breath on her neck.

"For drinks?"

"Yes -- and to see the new apartment."

"Of the person you have spent the evening with?"

"Yes."

"Your blouse isn't fastened properly."

"I'm sorry," she said, moving her fingers to the buttons.

"Pointless doing that now," snapped Ben, making the stunned wife immediately drop her arms to her side. "You look a mess."

Judy nodded in agreement.

"So this person was a man? One you already know or one you picked up in a bar."

"I don't pick up men in bars," she said.

"You led me to believe you were going out with Helen -- instead you went on a date with another man."

"It wasn't meant to be a date -- I'm not having an affair."

Still she stood staring zombie-like across the room, "I agreed to go for a drink with a man I know -- because you don't talk to me or take me out -- we don't communicate -- you never show any warmth, emotion, not even the slightest interest in anything to do with our home or our marriage. I cook and clean like a servant, and sex... is almost non-existent."

Ben's hand touched her backside over her skirt, causing her to tense up.

"Your skirt seems to be very creased up."

Judy did not answer.

Ben raised her hemline and inch or two and she heard him take a deep breath.

"Your stockings have holes in them."

He pulled her sideways so he could perch on the arm of a chair, running his hands over her legs, examining the ladders and holes in her stockings. Judy didn't look down but felt his hot breath against her leg: now she was frightened knowing he could not fail to smell the telltale odours of sex.

"I'm guessing you have continued to see those builders," Ben stated calmly though accusingly.

Knowing it would be an easy task for him to learn of their identity Judy denied his accusation -- but in her haste she panicked and said the wrong thing.

"No! This has nothing to do with the workmen from the Centre -- they are different men altogether!"

She felt Ben tighten up, his movements stopped.

"They? Men? Plural?"

Judy went sick in the stomach knowing she had incriminated herself. She waited for the brown stuff to hit the fan, trembling with fear. Her husband was in the process of slowly lifting her skirt, right up, over her panties; he exhaled noisily as one hand left the hem of the garment and stroked her tender welt covered buttocks.

"I can explain, " she stuttered, "It was the drink..."

"Shut up!" Ben shouted.

His hand continued to stroke her arse. It felt weird -- weird in that he had not exploded. Surely he could see the telltale signs. A finger slipped inside the leg of her panties, feeling her wet cunt; Judy knew her husband would also feel the soaking gusset -- and he'd know from the smell that it was male sperm, almost fresh. Judy uttered a meaningless sound, about to break down and cry.

"Quiet" Ben whispered, without any trace of anger.

He kissed her thigh. Holding up her skirt he gently tugged down her panties, indicating that he wanted her to step out of them. Quite unbelievably, Ben performed an amazing action: Judy glanced down to see her husband pick up her soiled panties -- and hold them to his face! Had she not have already known even she would have been able to distinguish what had caused the wetness -- even she from her standing position could detect the odour of sperm that had mingled with vaginal sex juices. Ben kissed her thigh again -- then licked her slit.

Turning her forty-five degrees to face the couch he ordered her to bend forward: she gave a start and sobbed expecting this signalled the beginning of her deserved punishment; instead she felt his tongue licking all along the line in the crack of her backside to her wet well-fucked cunt. With dread she realised her anal opening was still dilated, and the act of bending forward had squeezed out a small amount of residual semen that was now dribbling down toward her vaginal opening. Ben's lips kissed her arse-hole, and licked up the dribbling blob; his tongue followed on, pushing into her wrinkled brown orifice and entered her back passage.

Noticing movements of short jerks, the incredulous and confused housewife knew her strange husband was masturbating while he performed his unexpected perverted deeds. With astonishment she realised her husband had become sexually aroused from learning she had indulged in the most depraved dirty acts whilst fornicating with a group of men. Ben was sucking her cunt now and would taste the jism men had deposited inside the tubes of his adulterous wife.

He suddenly ceased and spun her around, staring at her, letting his eyes roam over every inch of her body, pulling on his foreskin, lost in his own thoughts like he wanted to see his wife as the men had seen her.

"Stay!" he commanded, "Unfasten your blouse."

She dared not disobey, watching how his eyes now moved from her holed stockings up passed her wet swollen labia, and on to her breasts.

"Stay!" he again ordered -- and removed his trousers and underwear.

Holding her head he forced her over his stiff cock and fucked her face. This, she figured, was how he was imagining the men had treated her. Pulling her up to her feet he spun her around and slapped her backside hard, stopping occasionally to run his fingers over the red streaks: Judy thought she heard him mumble the word 'whip'. Turning to face him he stared hard into her eyes for a very long time, his face wearing a manic expression, then pushing against the wall he roughly forced her legs apart and rammed his cock inside her cunt pummelling her with enough power to break the plaster off the walls.

Judy opened her mouth and tried to speak.

"No!" shouted Ben, "Quiet!"

She knew now that he did not want detail -- at least not for now -- he didn't want anything to destroy the images in his head, his fantasy of how she may have behaved; even now he was going to remain distant and selfishly isolated. As his climax approached Ben gripped both sore buttocks and dug his fingers into her welts causing her to scream out; as sperm gushed from his piss-hole he drew her away from the wall and spanked her arse hard

A few evenings later Judy came home from an evening out and undressed for a shower. As she came from the bathroom she saw Ben examining her discarded underwear; he looked disappointed. Judy had only been round to visit Helen, doing no more than gossip and have a glass of wine. Without saying a word Ben pushed her over the bed, touching and examining the red tracks across her buttocks, his finger probed her anus then her vagina. Laying her on the bed he knelt down and licked her cunt. Judy became very aroused, wriggling her hips, holding his head in place. For the first time in their marriage she reached orgasm whilst having sex with her husband.

Quin
Quin
1,865 Followers
12