The Power of Lust Ch. 05

Story Info
Ben makes Judy the star attraction at boss's kinky party.
5.1k words
4.41
53k
13

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/07/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quin
Quin
1,854 Followers

Judy entered her husband's study carrying a cup of coffee. All had been peaceful over the last couple of weeks and Judy was very grateful that the sexual demands Ben had placed on her had eased off. The sex act itself now had a roughness about it though generally was still performed with a bizarre detachment and silence save for short periods when Ben would fire off a string of questions concerning her adulterous liaisons, which he insisted be answered concisely and briefly. Friendliness and affection between husband and wife was still conspicuous by its absence.

'I'd like you to accompany me tomorrow evening,' Ben told her. 'We are attending a function - a viewing of antiques. Dress with style and some glamour - important people will be there.'

'You don't usually take me to important events,' Judy commented.

Ben glanced up at his wife, 'Well, you complained about being bored at the Community Centre so let's see if you enjoy the company of my associates; let's see how you get along.'

Though she found this suspiciously unusual Judy nevertheless looked forward to going out, telling herself that Ben may be turning over a new leaf.

The taxicab slid to a halt in a fashionable part of town outside of a newly renovated building, which carried a sign announcing it to be a gallery incorporating a museum of period furniture, antiques and artefacts. Cocktails and canopies were served to the chattering hoard of affluent arty-types, businessmen and their overly bejewelled wives. The time passed slowly for Judy as she felt very much the outsider and out of place. Even though Ben carried much respect and introduced Judy to many of the main players she failed to connect with the pompous and haughty wives, and other females who she figured must be mistresses or arm-candy hired for the evening by rich but burnt out elderly businessmen.

Making an effort to try and fake an interest in the art-works and antiques Judy listened to the explanation of how the venture was funded and how grateful the proprietors were for the financial help given by the foundation. She commented favourably on the dainty little ornaments and moved on into the room where ornate and restored furniture was displayed with details of its history, though it was pointed out in spite of using the word museum, should anyone offer the right amount of money, any item could be bought.

The crowd thinned out around 10pm; Judy looked forward to going home assuming she had seen all there was to see and had asked intelligent questions, and even controlled her tendency to giggle nervously. Now a big man loomed over her with a beaming smile on his face that Ben introduced as Sir David, the most important man who caused underlings to grovel and tremble in his presence. He was accompanied by a snivelling group of hangers on who laughed at his every word and a few feet away, another small band of more influential looking men who held Judy in a steady contemplative stare. The housewife managed to maintain a decent level of amusing small talk with the big boss.

When the crowd thinned again Judy noticed there was an air of expectancy about the place.

'Some of our exhibits would not appeal to many of our patrons and guests,' an effeminate man explained to Judy, noticing her confused expression. 'We have waited until now so our more discerning appreciative guests can see them without the danger of us causing offence.'

A smart young lady threw open a door and bid the small group to enter the side room. Sir David smiled at Judy placed a hand in the small of her back and gently urged her forward; Ben observed this from several feet away as did certain others of the group. Judy wondered why she attracted so much interest.

As she entered the room the sight that lay before her turned her stomach reducing her to a helpless and shocked bundle of nerves. Before her, amongst several items designed by sadistic minds, stood the weird and unusual contraption that had held her captive in the old factory while the two men had used her as a sex toy. Cursing herself for failing to read the signs and make the connection with this exhibition of antique Victorian furniture she turned away only to be confronted by her husband's cold stare.

'Come!' said Sir David to the chattering and surprised guests, 'See this whipping stool - imagine what tales it could tell - and picture a victim, shackled to this frame, standing crucifix like while suffering the lash!'

The sadistic sounding executive pointed out a vaulting horse designed so that certain sexual implements could be attached and inserted into various bodily cavities.

'... And what about this large cabinet...?'

The man's voice seemed to drift away into the far distance, as did the images of the astonished and amused guests, leaving the confused woman alone, struggling to make sense of her terrible predicament. A multitude of urgent and important questions raced through her mind; Ben's detached smirk as he gazed knowingly at the cabinet provided the answer to some of them.

'So thank you for coming tonight...' said Sir David's voice as he brought the event to a close, 'I hope you've all found it very interesting and, perhaps, even inspiring!'

As a man who loved the sound of his own voice the executive rattled on while several guests drained their glasses and prepared to leave. Ben touched the shoulder of his wife and beckoned her to join him in a quiet corner of the room.

''Well, I can see why you didn't require me to provide any fine detail,' Judy snapped with a misplaced air of indignant annoyance designed to hide evidence of her shattered demeanour.

She felt horribly ashamed now of her behaviour knowing that her husband had already possessed intimate knowledge of the workings of the contraption and its scandalous usage. Gloating, he provided a background of the sequence of events that connected the voyeuristic artisan and his factory workshop to Sir David's charitable arts foundation. Judy sickened, felt that all along Ben had been very aware, if not in control, of all her adulterous sexual adventures.

'I failed to intercept the pictures before your friend handed them to Sir David, hoping he'd gain some advantage.' Ben told her.

Judy sheepishly apologised for the embarressment she must have caused him.

The man laughed, 'Not embarressment when I made him believe I had nominated you to pose, and demonstrate how the machine could be used.'

'What?' exclaimed Judy, astonished and shocked.

'Let me spell it out for you,' Ben said, smugly. 'To save face my only option was to appear to be in control - that's what I do - that what the man pays me for. I turned a potentially humiliating situation into an advantage by volunteering your services. Keeps me in his good books you see. For men like sir David the power of lust has a flip side - a companion - a lust for power. What a sense of incredible greatness and superiority he experiences when an employee offers up his wife. Imagine the power, the control, felt when the wife of an underling surrenders herself up for the entertainment and pleasure of the great man - especially when the underling is made to witness her performance. Imagine the shame experienced by the wife, knowing her husband is witnessing how she submits to the filthiest whims of other men. You see Sir David doesn't like his games to be a solitary affair.

He thinks he has the upper hand - I benefit.'

Judy could not believe her ears. What was all this leading up to? She noticed that there were very few people left in the room - she being the only female. She also noticed how the men surreptitiously glanced expectantly her way while they spoke in hushed tones. One man in particular caught her attention - he had not been present before - she knew him from the factory. Horror and foreboding rose up from the very pit of her belly, draining the blood from her face. The fact hit home as to just what her husband intended.

'You are prepared to pimp me out? That's why you brought me here?' He voice broke up between syllables, almost reduced to a weak croak.

Ben sipped his drink then gave her his usual cold unemotional stare. 'You said you wanted to be useful and share more of my world.'

Fight or flight, Judy opted for the latter and ran to the already locked door.

'Come my dear,' bellowed Sir David. 'The photographs show you enjoyed it immensely last time you surrendered to the cabinet.'

Two men, one at either side, guided her back into the middle of the room; Ben, stood apart from the others indicated that they bring her to him. Looking down at his whimpering wife whose eyes focused on the carpet, he sneered and lifted her chin forcing her head to rise.

'You told me that you'd like to try many different 'things' - things sexual and exciting; I have noticed already your apparent penchant to have a man strip off your underwear and chastise your bare backside. The episode at the workshop isn't by any means the only occasion you've had men slap your arse, is it? You're not quite the retiring, frightened-of-your-own-shadow of a shy wife you've always pretended to be.'

Judy's sobs where almost inaudible - her every fibre shivered and shook.

'Now, be a good wife and show my boss how well you can please his special friends. This is an opportunity for you too - to try out some of those different 'things' - those dirty depraved little acts that fill your head; not to mention, a chance to make yourself useful.'

It was bizarre that Judy almost felt compelled to remind her husband of how she had cooked and cleaned for all those years - been a model wife. Her feelings hurt as in a daze she was turned around and led toward the group of men who stood by the weird cabinet. A hand pressed the secret panel making the door of the hidden cupboard spring open; she gave a cry of despair as the array of canes, whips and riding crops came into view; below them, laid out on shelves, was a selection of objects, some whose purpose was obvious, others not apparently so. From the opposite side various ties, chains and shackles clattered against the woodwork.

Already the stricken housewife could hear the laboured excited deep breaths of the men and she looked helplessly at them noting their depraved expressions that told her they were eager to begin their lewd and cruel game; so eager indeed that as rings of iron snapped shut around her wrists two of the men were unzipping their trousers having already taken off their dinner jackets.

Judy looked aghast at her husband: she had imagined her chastisement would be restricted to suffering the humiliation of a sound spanking and moderate flogging, at the most having her knickers pulled down and her bare backside exposed for the delight of the men. She had never entertained the possibility that Ben would allow some, or all of them to fuck her in his presence. Judy faced her tormentors, unable to prevent her eyes focusing on the stiff bouncing cocks, that now numbered three, pointing menacingly toward her from just a couple of feet away.

'I hope the outfit you chose to wear tonight isn't a particular favourite,' stated Sir David. He paused intentionally until he saw a worried expression on the face of the captive woman. 'I like the clothing to come off gradually you see - I like it to be ripped and stripped from the body as we go along, the flesh peeping through until every square inch of delicate private areas are displayed and on offer.'

Sir David called for more drinks, playing a waiting game, watching the tension building up not only in Judy but the men too who panted like dogs after a bitch in heat, occasionally succumbing to the urge to want to handle their own cocks, pulling on their foreskins. While the big man sat drinking he admired Judy's thighs as hands eased up her dress and fingers rubbed against the gusset of her knickers. Other hands unfastened the bodice and gave her nipples some rough treatment. When she spied a riding crop swishing through the air she remembered how her vagina had suffered on the previous occasion and how she had begged for relief.

One man was making sure he had time to enjoy his favourite indulgence and dropped between her legs holding her dress high above her waist while he licked and sucked her cunt. Judy could not believe how her husband was capable of simply perching casually against a table swilling his whisky around his glass - watching. Seeing his staring unconcerned face made her feelings of being a worthless slut and whore ever more intense.

The eyes of the men flickered between watching the guy who licked her crotch to studying her face for signs of her reaction. With her hands tethered it seemed that any attempt to wriggle her torso out of the way looked like she was gyrating her hips or pushing out her pelvis to enhance her pleasure. Another man joined in and tugged her bodice right down making her tits spill out of her bra. Now the men who had hung back began to undress, sporting rampant and ready cocks. In spite of her fear and predicament Judy found herself unable to subdue the arousal that was building up from the licking tongue on her clit, and the erotic sight of naked men with stiff dicks who paraded before her.

Now taking a longer leisurely look toward her husband seemed easier to do; she bit her bottom lip when the tongue hit just the right place in that little fold of skin surrounding her clit. A head was bent against her chest nibbling and sucking on a nipple. Judy risked the tiniest of half smiles when her husband looked at her with his usual cold calculating stare - I'm not scared now, she wanted him to know. A movement of the hip betrayed the fact she was responding favourably and told the men she was aroused and ready for more. A sigh escaped through her lips that almost made a word that said, yeah! Her pelvis moved rhythmically against the tongue; now she glanced down and watched the man who was licking her cunt - a cunt that now needed cock and was dripping wet.

'Are you ready for more Judy?' asked the Boss Man with a dirty grin.

Judy knew she didn't permission from her husband, nor did she care if her answer displeased him.

'Please!' she purred, looking around at every man in a way she hoped will tell them she wanted more from each and very one of them.

When she allowed her eyelids to momentarily close the tongue stopped it's delightful tickle - the mouth released her nipple. A split second later her clit stung making her jump and her lungs exhaled. Another swish made Judy open her eyes wide in time to see a riding crop on its rapid journey toward her midriff. Her open cunt took the full force of the stinging leather; her panties had been slit and torn at the gusset.

'No! Not that,' she sniffled desperately, 'I want you to give me sex - we can have pleasure, not pain!'

'We can have both!' a voice replied. 'You suffer the pain, and we enjoy the pleasure of watching you suffer.'

Her pelvis involuntarily continued jerking forward slowly even though the crop snapped into the tender red flesh of her inner pussy lips, like she was trying to persuade the men that a hard cock fucking her hole would be much more enjoyable to both them and her. A very thin cane teased her nipples before well-aimed flicks made stripes across her breasts. She cried out and moaned and groaned, her body gyrating back and forth, side to side. A familiar burning sensation began to take over from the searing aggravating pain, altering the tone of her moaning; the timbre of her pleading sounds now filled the room with an erotic resonance.

The large dildo that now replaced the tormenting implement slid easily into her soaking throbbing sex hole; even the long raised-up welts that lined her white soft breasts delivered a sensation of decadent delight exciting her nipples. Tightening her muscles around the rubber dick Judy imagined it to be a real cock and began to work her cunt up and down, fucking it; her eyes suddenly opened wide and she stared at the men - and began to giggle. The men saw that Judy, through her salty tears, focused more on their stiff dangling cocks than their faces.

'Turn her around,' insisted one man, overcome with lust, 'Let's whip her arse!'

Leaving the dildo in place she was released from her shackles and spun around, while three of the men fiddled clumsily with the device lifting the bench, making her bend over. As they were about to once again restrain her Sir David bellowed across the room from his comfortable vantage point.

'Wait! I really don't think this woman needs to be tied down. I do believe she's submissive enough to do exactly as she's told.'

The men handling her had a different opinion, restraining the female added a different dimension, but the interruption made them have a rethink regarding the cabinet; instead they hurried Judy over to the vaulting horse with added fittings and laid her face down over the leather saddle, strapping her arms and legs to the underside, her arse almost, but not quite, overhanging the edge. In fact her posterior now presented a perfect target for any man who wanted to practice his technique with a whip or a cane; and both instruments of pain were about to test Judy's love of corporal punishment to the limit.

Wedged firmly in place to its hilt was the long thick dildo; Judy's cunt covered the length while it's end pressed down into the tough leather of the horse. As each thrash of the whip cracked against the tender white skin of her backside the cruel stinging pain made woman's rear end rise and fall, and if the strokes came fast and furious it seemed like Judy was fucking the rubber sex-toy.

In the background came the sound of a door opening, high heel shoes stepping across the wooden tiles and the voice of the smart female aide speaking to Sir David. Judy felt mortified, humiliated, knowing that the female employee who at the beginning of the night had treated her with great respect as a wife of a company executive now saw her in this disgraceful state - or more precisely, was treated to the sight of her naked well-whipped backside. To Judy's horror, the woman stayed awhile and watched how the men made her screech and beg for leniency forcing her arse to gyrate on the big dildo.

'Bring us jugs of water,' ordered Sir David. The woman was heard to leave to carry out the odd request.

The pain of the whip burned the flesh of her buttocks whilst the stinging of the cane, which was alternately brought up sharply into her crack made her brown wrinkled hole open and close, tighten and relax. Judy felt the hot searing pain subside, numbness took over, and then came the warm glow together with that strange heightened sexual arousal evident in the way she fucked the trapped dildo.

A brief respite came when some sort of lotion was spread onto her angry reddened flesh - then on and into her anus with a rough finger. Judy sobbed knowing what was coming next, pleading, telling them she was not ready for this. A greased cock was slowly and carefully eased into her back passage and began to pump in and out piston-like, just as the young woman came back into the room; Judy hoped she would never have to face her again. Very soon a second hard cock presented itself at her front dangling by her head; the woman turned her face side-on resting her cheek on the padded leather, opening her mouth. Now, with all three holes filled, the men, especially husband Ben, looked surprised that Judy continued to work her hips and bear down on the dildo.

Men changed places several times, even a dick that had only just been removed from her anus sought entry between her lips. When energies began to flag Judy was released and turned, dizzy and disorientated to face the participating audience. Ben who had remained a mere spectator, sat in a chair, and by his side, with her hand inside his trousers was the smartly dressed young woman. When Judy managed to focus her eyes that sight made feel more humiliated than ever; but the humiliation was only just beginning.

Quin
Quin
1,854 Followers
12