The Power of Lust Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It seemed odd that the men should have been so thirsty that they had drained all three of the large water jugs. For a while Judy was impaled on the cock of a man who had come for second helpings, squatting over him, his dick up her arse. She was 'ordered' to do the movements, her bouncing breasts providing amusement and provoking lewd comments from the watchers. When a second man joined in he stood to her side and directed her to first wank, then suck his cock. It was after that same man had filled her mouth with jism that the fun started. He remained stood in front of Judy, his cock slackening into a semi-flaccid state while she continued to bounce on the cock that was up her arse.

'Open wide sweetheart,' said the man, grinning.

A feeling of dread came over the housewife - the group, she realised, knew full well what was about to happen: the smug smart girl in the business suit who was masturbating her husband knew too - as did he. Judy had to submit; she had no choice - had she? Forced to suffer the shame and derision of the audience, when Judy felt the first drops of warm water splash on her neck she ceased her bouncing and opened her mouth just as the full hot stream of slightly yellow urine filled up her mouth. Most she spit out but could not help swallow some in spite of closing her throat. Now the man under her rammed upward, turned on by the sight of his friend pissing on their victim; the woman noticed how it excited the others who now wanked their cocks for all they were worth. Spunk shot up into her arse followed by large sticky wads of sperm from the cocks being pulled and pointed at her face.

With a perverse sense of logic Judy laughed because she was happy that instead of the expected ridicule and mocking she saw that her submissiveness had aroused the men immensely, they loved the way she was willing to give pleasure. Now Ben would surely be annoyed - she was enjoying this, all the cock she wanted, all the piss she could take. Judy laughed again and opened her mouth wide as two, and then three dicks emptied their bladders on her, over her, and in her.

Anxious to please now Judy sucked cock before happily laying flat on her back when required to do so. She heard her husband Ben mumble to Sir David in hushed tones and the woman titter. Then turning her head she saw the long stockinged legs and high heels come slowly across the floor toward her. Judy's heart began to beat faster; she felt apprehension and wondered why on earth the girl should want to approach her at this lewd and lustful time.

Looking up into the face of the female she saw how she smirked toward the crowd then sneered down mockingly. Judy's chest beat even faster when smart girl bent, heaved up her grey pencil skirt - and started to remove her panties. The room went silent, save for the sound of the heavy breathing of excited men when smart girl lifted a leg and straddled the prone housewife. Judy looked up between her legs at her shaven quim that opened up as it sank gradually down over her face as the woman squatted. Then the dominant woman whispered.

'You've behaved very badly for the wife of a prominent and respectable company executive. You don't have any shame whatsoever do you? Prepared to do anything. Dirty little slut! Lick my cunt, dirty slut!'

The waiting wet cunt was lowered over Judy's mouth until she was almost kissing it: Judy began to lick. Maybe Ben had never given his wife the credit she deserved - maybe she had always had a talent for being able to give out sexual pleasure. Certainly, she thought, it hadn't taken long for Miss Fancy Pants to sigh and pant, wriggling her pelvis over Judy's mouth: she was weakened by the intense sexual pleasure that surged through her body via her wet aroused cunt! With a flourish Judy took her tongue away from the woman's clit and ran it over her brown hole. The girl let out a loud cry when the tip of the tongue circled her anal ring; then Judy kissed her arsehole, and licked again.

Who is really in control here, thought Judy? Will the audience, and especially my husband, realise that I am? The smart girl moaned and gyrated, her comments drawing the effects of Judy's labours to the attention of her God. When the long drawn out sensual moan of a woman in the throes of her orgasm filled the room immediately following was an equally protracted exhalation of breath from many degenerately aroused men.

Smart woman straightened her wobbling long legs; Judy looked up at her red wet cunt and arsehole - then once again both orifices lowered toward her face. The cunt opened and the brown hole expanded.

'I need to relieve myself,' declared the woman with a mocking air of urgency, 'Do any of you gentlemen mind if I don't bother to make a visit the bathroom?'

The answer was no.

Judy felt apprehension, though not fear: she wasn't sure whether the woman needed to urinate or defecate...!

In the taxi home Ben remained silent and seemed to be in bad humour. His wife surmised why that might be. Sir David had ended the night by having the abused housewife stand between his legs, whilst he gingerly examined every mark, every inch of her body, replaying in his mind every single event of the last hours - a show that had delighted his sense of perverted sexual pleasure. He loudly congratulated Judy on her performance and she had smiled proudly - first at the big man, then at her husband. She had not ended the night as the quivering sobbing wreck he had supposed.

Clearly Ben had been confident that offering his wife up to Sir David would massage the man's ego, instil in him a false sense of dominance over his General. Such was the power of lust. However, Ben had not come away the superior, the victor. Sir David had played the long game; he had learned much from his lifelong quest - his lust for power. Reasserting his authority and putting his General firmly back in his lowlier place Sir David had held the giggling submissive housewife in his big hands and turned her laughing face toward the husband.

Sir David had stared across at Ben with a look that was cross between a sickly smile and a sneer. Demonstrating to all present that he had full control of Ben's wife he told the woman to stand wide and, maintaining eye contact with his General wet his fat finger and worked it up into her arse; the wife giggled and did not pull away. The message was loud and clear - 'I not only have power over you Ben - I also own your wife - who is happy to cater for my every whim - happy to stand here while I stick my fingers up her arse'

As a further demonstration Sir David had held out his hand, flat, palm upward, under Judy's naked crotch.

'I want your wife to piss on my hand,' he said loudly, then, without taking his eyes off Ben had ordered his employee's wife, 'Piss for me Judy.'

Judy, showing no reluctance whatsoever had giggled and like her new master stared into the eyes of her annoyed and agitated husband - then she obeyed the request let her urine flow.

Intriguingly the big boss had declared he might be of a mind to offer Judy some interesting work to do with customer relations and company hospitality. Maybe that comment in particular had irritated his senior executive.

Ben would certainly not be kissing her tonight, she reasoned. The night had ended after she had pleased Sir David by kneeling between his legs to suck his cock, then obligingly, at his request, licking and tickling his arsehole with her tongue - whilst he forced her husband to stay and watch by keeping him engaged in conversation.

This is what real power looks like - he may as well have said to Ben - in your presence your wife is sucking my cock and licking my arse. The next time you kiss her you will remember that. Never get idea above your station - never think your power is greater than mine.

The couple gazed out of the taxi windows lost in their own thoughts. It had not gone un-noticed by either party that Judy might now have quite a bit of bargaining power - and would be able, if needed, to call in little favours.

The power of lust is truly an awesome weapon.


(Author's note: Borrowing from the practices of TV media I will declare this episode to be the last of the series. In the New Year I will write further chapters if the idea is favourable. Meanwhile I give my sincere thanks to all who read my stories and to those who take the trouble to send feedback, not forgetting all concerned with the running of this site who make it all possible. I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Quin)

12