The Power of the Goddess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angelica had never seen such a display but had read about them in the temple archives. Gorin's link to the Goddess was permanent. His soul had been tethered to hers. While Angelica was visited by the Goddess at time, Gorin now lived in her constant presence.

Suddenly he screamed out and Angelica watched cum shoot out of his cock and then it seemed to vaporize into mist as it left his body. She watched in awe as his cock continued twitching, cum dissipating as it left him. His seed was the Goddess'. Angelica would have to be careful with Gorin. She would not be able to direct him as she did all the other men she had taken for the Goddess. Gorin was doing the Goddess' bidding from now on. His every action might be him unconsciously carrying out her will. Angelica had learned long ago that interfering with the Goddess and her plans was met with severe punishment.

After several minutes Gorin's orgasm subsided. She thought the poor thing must be exhausted after what she and the Goddess had put him through. She sat next to him again and began caressing his face. His breathing was slowing and it was several moments before he looked up at her.

"I am sorry Gorin, but we all must do what the Goddess wills," she looked down at him and for the first time in a long while she felt a stab of pity for a man. While Angelica could be a strict mistress, the Goddess could be merciless.

12