The Power of Three

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The moment of ejaculation I missed because the phone suddenly went off her and pointed towards the ceiling. When her face next came into view I could see the mess he'd made of her. His cum was dripping from every part of her face. One eye was closed and covered with a puddle of cum. There were long streaks of his cum on both cheeks and down her neck. She was still drooling over a considerable amount that she had evidently taken into her mouth.

"Hey, mate. I have to say you're one lucky fuck. Suzie gives the best head I've ever had", said Steve suddenly coming over loud and clear, and with a smug self satisfaction in his voice. He'd used the nickname she hated. But all I could hear was her making yum yum sounds as she cleaned his dick up with her tongue and swallowed what was left to ooze from his now cum-depleted balls.

I hung up, deflated and depressed. I had been clear as day with her that that one time she sucked him off had only been allowed because it was part of our threesome. This was infidelity. I wasn't standing for it. I fired off an angry text to her personal cell phone. It was an hour before I got a reply, by which time I'd calmed down, taken a shower and jacked off - knowing that it would help me cool off.

Halfway through my reading her text (which was conciliatory) she called me.

"Hi honey. Saw you were reading what I said. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to upset you. I thought we had agreed you were cool with my giving Steve a bit of relief".

"Susannah, that was because we were in a fucking threesome! It doesn't give you license to suck his dick whenever you feel like it!"

"Oh, shit. I'm so sorry", she said. And I could tell she meant it. "I really wasn't thinking. I can see how upset you must be. Listen, if it's any consolation, there's no emotion to it. It's just physical".

"So that was the only time today?" I said. I had to know.

"Well, no... not exactly. Honey I can't lie to you. There were a couple other times if I'm honest".

"How many times?"

There was a long pause.

"About five".

"Jesus! FIVE?" I yelled, not able to help myself. They had only been there a few hours. How the fuck could she have sucked him off five times when half the day had been taken up flying?!

"Well, we got in late, as you know, and the penthouse wasn't ready yet so we decided to go and have a couple of drinks at the hotel bar. You know how I get a little flirty after a couple drinks. Anyway, Steve mentioned how he had never stopped thinking of that night when he made that video call while I was sucking his dick and how good it was to feel himself pumping my throat full of cum while trying to keep a straight face for the client. Well, one thing led to another and I ended up giving him a repeat performance of what we did on the Egyptian chair. It was fine. It was a dark room and we were in a cubby seat so no one could see me. I was in my flight clothes so it didn't really matter about the mess, and anyway I managed to swallow most of it."

"Wait a minute", I said, cutting off this sordid tale. I'd caught something she said that didn't sound quite right. You said the penthouse? Aren't you staying in a twin room?"

"Well, no," said Susannah. "I meant to tell you. Steve got this fantastic upgrade to the penthouse suite. Honestly, Brad. It's huge. There's even a hot tub right next to the bed. I asked what I'd done to deserve this and he joked and said actually I hadn't earned it yet. I had to give him another blowjob even though it had barely been forty minutes since the one I gave him in the bar. I know you don't want the details, honey, but we're really not sleepy and it's still only 1 AM here. Plenty of time for another one before we fall asleep!"

"So, wait a minute. You're in the room right now?" I asked.

"Sure. We're in bed. He's watching a soccer match and I'm chatting to you. It's all cool".

"He's in bed with you?" I said. Again. I just had to know.

"Oh honey. How can you be jealous. You watched him fuck me three times just five weeks ago. You kissed me while he came inside my pussy. You held my hands as he made me cum. What possible difference could it make that I'm in bed with him now?"

"Susannah", I said trying not to make this sound like I was talking to an idiot. "There's a world of difference between a man watching his wife cum when it's part of a threesome and what you're doing now. I can't believe you can't see that".

"I do. I'm sorry, honey", she said. "But look I'm not sure I can say no tonight. Suppose he gets angry? I mean I'm naked in his bed and he's expecting sex every night as well as a couple of lunchtimes and regular blowjobs. I don't want to be called a cockteaser. Just let me handle this. You know you can trust me to do the right thing, OK?"

I don't know what I would have said if the line hadn't gone dead at that point. I went to bed my mind a whirl knowing that 2000 miles to the west my wife was being fucked by this limey son of a bitch. And I had pretty much laid the groundwork for him to do it.

The next day was no better. I had a lot of driving to do that day so there was plenty of time for me to be alone with my thoughts, which was the last thing that was good for me. By the evening I was an emotional mess. But when the phone rang at about midnight that night, Susannah's voice sounded much cheerier.

"Honey, it's me. How are you? I've been thinking about you all day. Hope you're missing me too. I listened to what you said. And I have told Steve things have to change".

Well that was some good news, I guess. I still felt like a stupid cuck, but at least my wife had turned things around.

You said it was different if it was a threesome. So we found a guy from a German tech company who's willing to make up the numbers! Honey, this is Mateus. Steve and Mateus are going to take turns fucking me tonight and we've set this little camera up so you can watch the whole show!"

12