All Comments on 'The Power of Touch Ch. 06'

by shaqrach2

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Nice one

Hi,

nice par for your story!

I like the direction you are taking!

Please don't take too long for the next part!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Good story ...need a bit more conflict and get facts straight

I really liked the story up to the point you said 194 lbs on a woman was slightly overweight. On what planet! Have you ever seen a 194 lb woman? 135/140 is slightly overweight...194 is morbidly obese unless she is 8 1/2 feet tall !! Maybe you need more experience with women before you write about them....or at least get a woman to proof read your submissions before you make them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Glad to see you are writing again. I can't wait for the next installment, until then great job

Ready2BServicedReady2BServicedabout 10 years ago
MMMMM

So surprised and glad to see that you wrote another part to this story. Please continue and soon. I hope the voice won't try to take control.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

When might we get new chapters.

TSreaderTSreaderover 4 years ago
A very yummy chapter

Very yummy indeed! Thank you!

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 2 years ago

Was wandering when when one of them would get pregnant it was only a meter of time. I was actually hoping it was the virgin who was young and single. This guy is crazy really, Faye maybe his first slave but she is a mature married woman and he’s only for himself. Clearly he did stop and think about his power and Prioritise on how to use it more too his advantage. What a fucking dumb arse..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usershaqrach2@shaqrach2
Sorry for the delays in my writing. Working shift work really takes a toll on a fella! I do write when I am able. I am currently working Chapter 13. Thank you for reading and commenting. I do truly appreciate it!!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES