The Power of Touch Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shaqrach2
shaqrach2
455 Followers

"Well Emma," I heard her say to herself, "you're looking good, girl."

With that, Emma left the bedroom. I breathed a sigh of relief. A few moments later, I heard the water in the bathroom running, and then the shower kicked in. I let myself out if the closet, and made my way to the bathroom. Emma was facing away from me, bent over removing her panties.

Nice ass, I thought to myself. Emma pushed the curtain to the side and stepped in. I could see her naked body, obscured slightly by the plastic shower curtain. I watched as Emma unknowingly performed for me. I was aroused instantly. I crept silently into the bathroom, and retrieved her soiled panties. I folded her sweaty panties into my pocket, and backed out quietly. Quietly, I got undressed. I re-entered the bathroom, and made my way to the shower. She was facing away from me as I parted the curtain, and reached in. I softly touched her slippery, wet back. I felt her tense up.

It's ok Emma, it's your master.

Emma Driskell, aged nineteen years. Her bra size was 32 C. She worked at the Wendy's on Brazier and Main. Her boyfriend, Anthony Middleton, attended the same college as Emma and was unemployed.

I felt the stress melt away from her, she started to turn around.

No, don't turn around.

She turned back, as I ran my hand down her wet back. My hand cupped her little ass, as I pressed my thumb into her crack. I heard Emma sigh.

"Are you the one Jess was talking about?" She asked softly. "That ladies master?"

"Yes." I answered her truthfully, "And by the end of the day, I will own your family."

"Master," She started, still facing away from me, "I have a boyfriend."

"Hmm, yes, well that won't be a problem. " I stated matter-of-factly.

I climbed in the shower behind Emma.

"Now, slave, turn around."

Emma turned slowly, and looked up into my eyes.

"So beautiful," I murmured as I cupped her little face in the palm of my hand.

"Thank you, master." Emma whispered.

The water was running in a rivulet, between her young firm breasts. I fondled Emma's breast, as I watched her face. Emma closed her eyes, and moaned. Emma stiffened a little, as I took my hand from her pretty, little face and caressed her wet taut stomach. My fingers played their way down her belly towards her Mons. There, my fingers twisted in her wet pubic hair before eventually finding their way down to her tight, young vagina. I played with her vagina, never actually penetrating her sweet vaginal lips. Emma took in a sharp intake of breath.

"What's the matter, Emma?" I teased. "Doesn't your boyfriend, touch you like this?"

"Yes..." Her sweet voice trailed off.

"What else does he do to you?" I asked.

"He, uh, he kinda licks me down there." She sounded breathless, and embarrassed at the same time.

"Is that all?" I asked my new slave. "Does he put his fingers inside your vagina?"

"Yesss," She breathed. A slight smile played across her face.

"Like this" I asked as I gently pushed my fingers into her warm, waiting cavity.

"Ooh... yes." She shivered in the warm water.

I slowly masturbated her until her knees got weak. Emma's breath got heavy, and she placed her hands on my chest. I watched as her hands balled up into little fists, as she tried to control her pleasure. Then Emma screwed her eyes shut, and bit her bottom lip. I could tell she was close; she was letting out little sounds of ecstasy as she did her best to control herself. Her vagina was extremely wet, a different wetness than the water that was running down her tight body. As I gently continued to masturbate her, I bent my head down to her wet breasts. I slowly licked her nipples before taking one of them into my mouth; the sensation of her nipple being sucked into my mouth, and my finger pleasuring her vagina was too much for Emma to control. Her knees gave way, and her slippery nipple was pulled from my mouth with a light pop. Emma fell to her knees and sat there for a few minutes, gasping for breath.

Emma, suck your masters penis.

Emma raised her hands up to my erect penis, and gently stroked it with her fingertips.

Don't forget the balls, Emma.

She took my penis firmly in one hand, and gently cupped my scrotum with the other. Emma moved her head closer to my crotch. My newest acquisition lifted my penis up, and started licking my scrotum, playing with one of my testicles with her tongue. Then she started moving up my shaft, gingerly playing the tip of her tongue up the thick vein beneath. Emma finally took my penis into her sweet mouth and slowly, passionately, worked her lips up and down its length. I tilted my head back, and enjoyed the sensation.

That's when we heard it.

"Emma?" came a female voice from the hallway.

Shit... someone was here.

Emma quickly stood up and poked her head out of the shower.

"Mom?" she asked incredulously. "What are you doing home?"

"I came home to get something I forgot this morning." Her mom replied.

"The question is why you aren't at work?" Debra asked her daughter.

"My shift got changed." Emma quickly lied.

"Oh. Ok sweetie." Came the reply.

Get out of the shower Emma.

Debra had moved deeper into the house to get whatever it was that she had forgotten. I was sending Emma out to act as a distraction. I had to play this one carefully. If Debra saw me and called anyone, then I was screwed. I'll just wait in the shower until Debra left.

Emma dried off, with me watching from behind the curtain. When she was finished, she wrapped a towel around her petite body and stepped out of the bathroom. I heard the two of them talking and Emma was keeping up her ruse quite well. I was starting to get cold in the shower now that the water had been shut off.

C'mon Debbie. Just leave, I have plans for your daughter. I thought maliciously to myself.

Of course, I was going to come back later and make Debbie mine too.

As I waited, hiding and shivering in the shower, I thought of the things I would do to the both of them and my semi hard penis re-inflated itself again. That's when I heard the bathroom door close. I peeked around the curtain and saw Debbie with her back to me; she was pulling down her pants. As she sat herself on the toilet, she pulled her panties to her knees. I heard her pee trickle into the water. I began picturing her exposed vagina, wondering what her pubic hair looked like.

I had an idea. Why should I wait to make them both mine, I could do it right now.

Emma, come back into the bathroom please.

With that, I gently pulled back the curtain.

Debra gasped and tried to scream, but no sound would come from her open mouth. She looked so vulnerable, sitting on the toilet with her pants by her ankles. I looked at her appraisingly.

"Who... who are you?" She whispered hoarsely.

Just then Emma opened the door and saw me standing, butt naked, in front of her mother. Debra's eyes shot from me to her daughter.

"Who is this Emma?" Her mother demanded.

"He's my master mom."

Tell her that I'm her master too."

Emma obeyingly obliged. "And now, he'll be your master too."

Debra shot her eyes back to me, and said with spite in her voice. "No one is my master."

I looked at her with mock sympathy in my eyes.

"Oh Debra, you just don't get it do you?"

"Get what?" She hissed. "And how do you know my name?"

"I got it off of Jessica this morning."

Fear shot into Debra's eyes.

"Don't you dare touch my little girl."

Too late, I thought to myself. Even though I would never do anything to Jessica, she was still my slave.

Debra was still seated on the toilet, but was now trying to cover her privates with her arms.

Hmm, now was my chance. I reached down and pushed Debra's hair behind her ear, making sure I grazed her ear with my hand.

Debra Driskell, age forty two. She weighed one hundred and ninety five pounds, and had a bra size of 40 D. I already knew the rest. Time to cement my control over her.

"Move your hands Debra; I want to see your vagina."

Debra acquiesced to my order, and her hands moved to her sides.

"Well, finish up Debbie; you don't want to be unclean for your new master do you?"

I let Debbie retain a small portion of control of her mind.

Silently, Debra took some toilet paper from the roll beside her, and wiped herself. She never took her eyes off me.

"Does that get you off?" She asked disgustedly. "Watching a woman pee and wipe herself?"

"Yeah... it does." I replied. "It's one of the most private moments a woman can have to herself, and it shows you that your privacy means nothing to me."

"Has Steve ever witnessed this?" I asked.

"No, we respect each other's privacy." She replied.

"Well, privacy is not in your vocabulary anymore."

I motioned for her to stand up, which she did. Her pants were still pooled around her ankles, as I pulled her forcefully into me. Debra's body did not resist.

"I am your master Debra, whether you like it or not, and you will do as I say, when I say."

"Is that clear?"

"Perfectly."

You will refer to me as Master Debra.

"Perfectly, master." Debra said.

"Very good." I replied.

I still had my hands around her slightly thick waist, and had my face in hers.

"Now, I want you to be rest assured, that I treat my slaves fairly, and do not hurt them."

A tiny wave of relief swept across Debra's face.

"But, you WILL comply with my wishes. For if you don't, some form of discipline will be in order." I said sternly. "Is this understood?

"Yes master."

But only one of my slaves responded. It was Emma.

"Debra?" I asked.

"Is this understood?"

"Yes... Master."

She looked angry.

"What's the matter now, Debra?" I asked tiredly.

"I belong to no man." She said spittingly.

"What about Steve?"

"He's not my master. He's my HUSBAND."

This was not going as well as I had thought. She was fighting this.

"But you obey my orders, why?"

"I don't know what you have done to me, or my daughter, but I want it stopped right now."

"Mom, just obey him. Allow him to control you." Emma begged her.

I was getting a little impatient. She was under my control, but not completely.

Slap her!

It was the deep voice that gave me the power to begin with. I hesitated.

Slap her, and teach her, her place. She needs to be taught.

I reached up and harshly slapped Debra across the right cheek. My hand stung from the blow.

Debra gasped and tears welled up in her eyes. She rubbed her cheek which was turning red.

"Now. Let's try this again, shall we?"

"Who do you belong to?"

"You, Master." She said dejectedly.

"And you will do as I say? When I say?"

"Yes, Master." She was calming down.

"I didn't want to slap you, you know. I do not like hurting my slaves. Now, please do not make me do it again."

"I'm sorry Master. This is just new to me."

"What about my husband?" she asked deploringly.

"What about him? You will still live with him." I explained. "And if I allow it, you may sleep with him and carry on like normal married people."

"Oh, thank you master." She said, sounding genuine.

That's what I get for allowing her some control.

Debra had put on some weight since the family portrait was taken, but her body appeared to be well proportioned. I wouldn't know, of course, until I stripped her of her clothes. Which I had every intention of doing.

Debra was doing her best to avoid eye contact with me, so I lifted her chin with a crooked finger. She had beautiful blue eyes, and I stared deeply into them. In her eyes, I saw something. Rage maybe? Fear? Who knows? All I know is that I have what I want. Just a little quicker than I had anticipated.

Kiss me Debra.

My forty two year old slave leaned in and gave me a peck on the cheek.

"That's not a kiss." I teased. "Kiss me like you kiss your husband."

Debra tilted her head back and kissed me on the mouth, deeply. I returned her kiss.

I moved my hands down to Debra's, naked ass, cupped her right cheek and gave it a little squeeze.

"Who does this belong to, Debra?" I breathed into her ear.

"You, master." She whispered.

"That's right." I said as I rubbed her smooth skin, and ran my finger along the crack of her ass.

Next I placed one hand up her blouse, and cupped a breast.

"And these?"

"You, Master."

"Very good."

I took my hand off her ass, and removed my other one from her blouse.

"Show your master your breasts, Debra."

She fulfilled my wish, and started to unbutton her blouse. When her blouse was undone, she spread it open and shrugged it off.

She stood there in nothing but her pants pooled by her ankles, and just a bra. Debra just stared at me.

"Well?" I asked. "Your bra too."

Debra reached around behind her and unclasped her bra, she slid the straps off her soft shoulders and pulled her bra free of her breasts.

"Your bra, give it to me."

She handed over the garment without arguing. I stared at my newest slave and appraised her naked body.

She was a little overweight, but everything was proportional, and she looked good.

"Very nice," I said, "you fit nicely with my collection."

"Thank you master."

I brought her bra up to my nose and sniffed. It smelled like her soft skin. My hand made it way up to her breast and cupped it. Her breast felt soft and cool to the touch. Her breasts had a slight sag to them, and her nipples were just starting to point down. Still, for a woman her age, her breasts were surprisingly firm. I lifted one of her breasts to my mouth and I kissed it. Then, I took her nipple into my mouth and started to softly suck on her nipple. My other hand made it way around to her ass again.

"Mmm" Debra moaned.

Emma still stood there watching as I violated her mother.

Emma, come here.

Obediently, Emma made her way over to the two of us.

The two of you kiss.

I watched with fascination as their lips met.

I reached down and started to slowly rub my two slaves' vaginas.

Emma's vagina was extremely wet. Apparently she enjoyed the sight of her mother being handled by a stranger. Debra's vagina was just developing a wetness to it. I slowly, and gently inserted my fingers into their two waiting vaginas. As mother and daughter continued to kiss, I masturbated the two of them. Slowly, but surely, their hips began to move slightly. Emma brought her hand up and cupped her mother's breast. Debra took Emma's lead, and gently started massaging her daughter's breast.

Suddenly, I felt a hand gently start to stroke my hard cock. I looked down and was surprised to see Debra's hand caressing my penis. I looked at her, and noticed that she was looking at me as she was making out with her daughter.

Debra broke the kiss with her daughter, and started to kiss me on the lips. Emma took my ear lobe into her mouth and started to softly nibble at it. Holy fuck. This was getting to be too much for me, and I had to stop Debra's stroking. I didn't want to waste any cum. I took the two of them by their hands and led them from the bathroom. I guided my two slaves to the master bedroom. As we were walking, I felt Debra's wedding rings under my thumb, and I played with them all the way.

Once we entered the bedroom, I had my slaves stand side by side in front of me.

I gently pushed Debra onto the bed, then Emma. The both lay down beside each other; Emma's breasts firm upon her chest, Debra's hanging slightly to the sides. Both my slaves' legs were hanging over the edge of the bed. I knelt between the two of them and placed one hand on each of their legs. My hands slowly moved up their silky skin, and moved onto their soft inner thighs. The tips of my fingers brushed both vaginas, and I was pleased to find them moist. Debra spread her legs a little wider. I moved over, between her spread thighs, and looked longingly at her mature lips. Debra had a hairy vagina, I liked that. I inserted my finger in her moist vagina, and slowly masturbated her. My finger was glistening by the third insertion, and I knew I had her. I took Debra's labia into my mouth, and tasted her saltiness. Her vagina had an alluring scent that drew me in. I gently sucked on her labia, and gave her a slight nibble. I backed off slightly, and then parted her labia with my tongue. Debra gasped as I gently lapped at her vagina, moving up I found her clitoris. I played my tongue across her clit for a few seconds, before going lower and inserting my tongue deeper into her vaginal crevasse. It didn't take much of my stimulation to get her going, before long Debra started moving her hips. I placed my hands on her soft hips, and tried guiding them. Debra had other plans though, and she ground her hips deep into my face. This excited me, and I tried to get my tongue as deep as I could into her. Debra's saltiness gave way to slick, vaginal juices that coated my mouth and nose. I could smell her musk all over my face. Debra arched her back, and I knew she was climaxing. Her breaths were coming in short gasps, and she had the covers balled up in her fists. I looked up, over her pubic hair, and saw her substantial breasts heaving. Then, I saw something that startled me. Emma had moved her face close to Debra, and started kissing her mother. Debra kissed her daughter back, and was in such ecstasy she looked like she was about to cry. Suddenly, Debra gave a slight muffled scream, as she hit her orgasm. Her hips shot up and held their position, and then slowly came down. Debra's chest heaved with deep breaths as she lay there completely satisfied.

I moved over to Emma. Sweet Emma, her vagina was sopping wet as I took her labia into my mouth. I didn't waste any time with this one. I immediately thrust my tongue deep into her waiting teenage vagina. Her vagina wasn't as salty as Debra's, but it was just as pleasurable. My tongue hurt from my repeated, forceful thrusts, but I kept at it. I pulled away, and started to stimulate her clitoris. The tip of my tongue ran playfully over her clitoris, and sent waves of pleasure through my slave's body. Emma took less time to reach her climax than her mom did. Emma's vagina was extremely wet and I swear I could feel it pulsating as she neared her own orgasm. I toyed with her clit some more, fiercely moving my tongue over her. Emma's hips were bucking as she started into her orgasm. Muffled gasps of pleasure escaped her little mouth, as she continued to kiss her mother deeply. Just like her mother, her hips shot up, and relaxed as she came. I wiped my face off on her silken thighs, and stood up. I motioned for my two satisfied slaves to get to their feet. They both stood wordlessly, their thighs glistening with their juices beneath their vaginas.

On your knees.

My two slaves slowly sank to their knees, and looked up at me. Emma took my penis in her hand, and started to stroke it. Debra moved in and kissed my penis whenever her daughters hand moved down the shaft. Emma took my penis and licked the tip with her teenage tongue, then took me into her mouth and gently sucked. Debra watched her daughter suck my penis and started to stoke Emma's hair, as if in encouragement. I watched Emma's head move back and forth on my shaft under the watchful eye of her mom. Debra's other hand moved to my scrotum and softly started massaging my testicles. I reached down and took her left breast in my hand, finding her hard nipple. Debra turned her attention to me, and maintained eye contact, a small hint of a smile appeared. Debra then, turned her attention to my penis, and softly took it from her daughter's mouth. My penis quickly disappeared into the soft warmth of her forty two year old mouth. Emma reached up and softly massaged her mother's large breasts. Debra gave head better than her daughter, and I knew that Steve was a lucky man to have had her. I watched my married slave work her mouth up the shaft, using her tongue tactically to provide me with greater pleasure.

shaqrach2
shaqrach2
455 Followers