The Power of Touch Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shaqrach2
shaqrach2
455 Followers

With pleasure mounting, I took my penis from Debra's mouth, and placed it in Emma's waiting maw. Emma took it eagerly. I pulled Debra to her feet and softly kissed her on the lips. Debra returned the kiss with soft passion, her tongue darting into my mouth. Her possession was complete. I now owned her, and her daughter. I withdrew my penis from Emma's mouth and pulled her to her feet as well. There, I kissed Emma and Debra each in turn. Every now and then, I would allow the two of them to kiss. I stepped away, and bent both of them over the end of the bed.

Staring at both of their asses, I knelt down behind them. I entered Debra first, her glistening labia greedily accepting my penis. Her vagina was warm and wet as I penetrated her for the first time.

Face me Emma; watch me fuck your mother.

Emma turned and sat on her knees, she watched as my penis disappeared into her mother's waiting vaginal cavity. I saw Emma's hands move down toward her crotch as she started to finger herself.

Debra was moaning with pleasure. Her wetness, spread from her labia, to her thighs, to the crack of her ass. I gently fucked Debra, with my hands on her soft, smooth hips. Debra had her head turned to the side, and I saw a look of satisfaction on her sweet, beautiful face. I watched as her ass rippled from the soft penetration of my penis, my hips hitting hers. Emma had her head back now, and I could sense that she was close to climax. I pulled my glistening penis out of Debra's vagina and turned toward Emma.

Emma looked at my glistening penis, and took it in her mouth. She licked all of her mother's juices off the shaft, until it was completely clean.

"Do you like that Emma?" I asked haltingly. "Do you like how your mother tastes?"

Emma just gave a cute little nod. I could feel my climax building as Emma continued to suck my penis clean.

Debra kneel beside you daughter.

Emma and Debra were side by side, with Emma continuing to softly suck my penis. I felt my scrotum tighten in anticipation so I pulled my penis from Emma's mouth and held it in front of their pretty faces. Debra moved in close to her daughter just as my penis let go a spasm of ejaculation. The majority of the first load landed on Debra's eyes and nose, with a little bit landing in her hair. I turned to the left, and caught Emma with my second spasm. This one wasn't as strong and the majority landed on Emma's chin. I concentrated on Emma's face now, and shot my remaining cum her way, most of it landing on her breasts and inner thighs. I waited until I was finished, then I issued another order.

"Ok you two, clean each other up."

I watched eagerly as Debra moved first. Gently, she lowered herself to Emma's glistening thighs, and ran her tongue subtly over the soft skin. Emma spread her legs so that her mother could have easier access. She made sure she got every last drop of cum before moving up to her daughters firm breasts. Debra's tongue slowly moved around Emma's nipples, causing them to harden at the sensation. Her tongue moved into her cleavage, and licked up everything she found. When I was satisfied that she was finished, I motioned for Emma to do the same. Some of my cum had dripped from her mother's face, and onto her fantastic breasts. Emma started there. Slowly she ran her tongue over her mother's heavy breast, lapping my semen up greedily. Finally, she moved up to Debra's pretty face. Emma cupped her mother's face with her left hand and started softly kissing the areas that were coated with my sperm.

When they were both cleaned off, they knelt there before me, looking up. I walked over, and crawled on the bed, motioning for them to follow. They stood slowly and made their way to me. My two slaves crawled over to where I was lying down, and one lay on each side of me. Both of them caressing my chest, with their soft, slender finger tips. The three of us fell asleep that way, Emma's slender leg draped across mine, and Debra's heavy breast resting on my chest.

Good job with your slave.Came the deep melodic voice.Sometimes, it is necessary to discipline them to put them in their place. It's not easy to do, but it IS a necessary evil. Did you see how quickly she fell into line? You now own Debra and her daughter.

We slept for a solid hour, and woke up near one o'clock in the afternoon. I extricated myself from between my two slaves, and made my way to the bathroom, where I left my clothes. I got dressed and made my way back to the bedroom. My two slaves were stirring.

"Good afternoon." I said pleasantly.

"Did you have a good nap?"

"Yes Master, thank you." Debra responded.

"Yes Master, I slept well." Emma's sweet voice chimed in.

"Good."

I brought out my cell phone, and opened the video recorder.

"I want the two of you to repeat the following sentence."

"I, say your name, do surrender my body to my master. No others shall be allowed to touch me, unless allowed by Master."

"Do you understand?"

"Oh, yes master!" They both said brightly, as the propped themselves up on their elbows.

I turned my camera toward Emma, and gave her a nod.

"I, Emma Lynn Driskell, do surrender my body to my master. No others shall be allowed to touch me, unless allowed by Master."

I panned over to Debra, and motioned for her to repeat the sentence.

"I, Debra Leigh Driskell, do surrender my body to my master. No others shall be allowed to touch me, unless allowed by Master."

Nice, I liked how they added their middle names.

"Now, tonight, we will announce to your husband that you no longer belong to him, and you are my property. We will do this over a special dinner that you two will prepare in my honor. Is this understood?"

"Yes master." They responded.

Debra looked a little troubled.

I sighed. "What is it Debra?"

"It's just that Steve and I have a fundraising dinner tonight, and there's only going to be about six or seven couples there. It's very important that we attend." She said, looking worried and scared that she may have angered her master.

I thought about this for a minute. This could work in my favor, I thought to myself.

"Where is this dinner, Debbie?" I asked. "I would like to attend."

My slaves face beamed. "I would love to have you there Master!"

"It's actually just down the street from us. It'll be at 410 Redwood Lane, and dinner is set for 7:30 pm."

She was practically gushing.

"Who will be there?"

"A few of the more well to do couples from the neighborhood."

Sounds good, I thought to myself, I was starting to develop another plan. One that would see me richer than I had ever imagined.

"Debra, go make us some coffee will you?"

"Yes Master." She replied.

I watched as her naked body left the room.

"Go get dressed Emma."

"Yes Master."

I followed Emma's naked body to her room. I watched as she opened her panty drawer and selected a pair of panties. She bent at the waist to step into them, and pull them up. Next, she picked up a bra, and slid her arms into it, placed the cups on her nice breasts, and clasped it behind her. She walked to her closet, and selected a nice top and put it on.

"That's enough. Just stay in your panties for now."

"Yes Master." She said with a smile.

We left her bedroom, and made our way to the kitchen. There Debra was waiting for the coffee to stop dripping into the coffee pot. I saw three cups, three spoons, and milk and sugar on the kitchen table. Once the coffee stopped brewing, Debra brought it to the table. The three of us made small talk as I killed time until I had to go pick up Faye's kids. Debra sat across from me, so I kept looking at her breasts with their large nipples. Emma sat beside me, and I rubbed her thigh throughout coffee. I looked at my watch after a while, and decided it was time to go. I had half an hour before Ray and Anissa got out. I stood up to leave, and my two slaves stood with me. I kissed Emma on the lips, and walked over to Debra. I gave her a kiss.

"I'll see you later Debra."

"I can't wait master."

Now get dressed you two.

I left my slaves to get dressed, and walked out the door knowing it wouldn't be the last time I was here.

I backed out of the driveway, and left the community. As I was passing through the gate I saw a large pick-up truck with Steve in it. Whew, that was close. Steve looked big, and mean. The kind of man you don't fuck with.

I made my way to the school and got there a few minutes before the bell rang. The two kids came bounding out a little while later and we headed back home.

They regaled me of tales from their day, and what they learned.

"Is mommy feeling better?" Anissa asked with a look of concern on her little face.

"I don't know, Anissa." I answered, "I haven't been home all day."

We pulled into the driveway, and Faye was standing in the doorway with a smile to greet us. She looked a lot better than she did this morning. I walked up to the door, the kids ran. They gave their mom a big hug and ran into the house.

"Homework you too!" Faye said to the kids.

"Ok mom!" They replied.

Faye looked me in the eye, and led me towards the bedroom. She sat down on the bed and patted the space beside her. I sat down, and she took my hand. Faye, again, looked me in the eye. I noticed that her beautiful eyes were moist and swollen, like she had been crying.

"What's the matter Faye?" I asked, instantly getting alarmed.

"I don't know how to say this, Master." She said quietly.

"You can tell me anything, slave."

Even though Faye was my slave, I cared for her very much. She WAS my first one after all.

I caressed her arm in support; I could tell she was having trouble getting this out. I knew she wasn't having financial problems, I saw to that. My curiosity was peaked. I was expecting the worst news, was it Rick? Had he been killed? I hoped that wasn't the news I was going to hear, but I was expecting to hear it.

Faye had a tear running down her cheek.

"What is it Faye?"

"Oh, Master." She said quietly.

"I don't want you to get upset." She apologized in advance.

Whew, it wasn't Rick.

"I promise I won't get upset." I urged her to go on.

"Master," she said with a different look in her eye, "I'm pregnant."

You could have knocked me down with a feather. That is definitely NOT what I was expecting to hear, and I was speechless. I held Faye's gaze, trying to decipher the look in her eyes. Was it fear, sadness, or happiness? Maybe a mixture of all?

"Are you sure?" I whispered.

"Yes Master," she said with a hint of a smile, "I walked to the drug store today, and got a pregnancy test. It came back positive."

"How are you with this Faye?" I asked with a lump in my throat.

"I'm fine." She said with a faint smile.

Answer me honestly Faye.

"I'm happy." She replied.

"Really?" I asked incredulously.

"Yes! I can't tell you how happy I am to be having my Master's baby!" She beamed.

I looked deeply into her eyes, and saw that the look was changing. She was starting to develop a look of elation. I had no idea what to feel at the moment. Should I feel proud? Scared? Mad at myself for what I had done to this woman?

Oddly enough, I started getting aroused. The thought that I had essentially hijacked this woman's body, and caused her to reproduce was euphoric. The thought that I had made a happily married woman mine, controlled her to bend to my wishes, and eventually impregnated her somehow made me feel stronger. Maybe this was part of what is expected of me now. I'll have to wait and see, I guess.

"How are you with this Master?" Faye asked with genuine concern.

"Honestly Faye?" I said, "I'm pretty happy with it."

A look of concern crossed my slaves face.

"What do I tell Rick?" She asked.

"Don't tell him anything until he gets back," I suggested, "by then I'll have come up with a plan."

A wave of relief washed across Fayes face.

"Oh, thank you Master."

"Thank you for everything. Especially having me carry your baby." Faye said tearfully.

I leaned in and kissed away the tear that was trickling down her soft cheek. Then I kissed her softly on the lips.

"You're welcome, Faye."

shaqrach2
shaqrach2
455 Followers