The Practice Pt. 01: Hannah 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her body shivered when Dr. Wilcox traced his fingers down her hair to her chin and pulled her head up. "Stand up, Hannah," he said. She slowly unbent her legs and rose to her feet, rolling her shoulders and stretching her knees. Her pussy was dripping wetness onto her thighs. What should she do with her arms now? She kept them behind her body and watched Dr. Wilcox for approval. "Lay down on the bed," he said, and gestured to the platform by the windows, much larger than any bed she had ever seen.

As Hannah approached it, she saw that the platform was topped with a huge mattress, numerous blankets, and dozens of pillows in all different shapes and sizes. The bed abutted the windows, and Hannah couldn't help but stare down at the students walking below. Could they see her, up here? She felt the warmth of Dr. Wilcox's hands on her waist and her body trembled.

She turned towards him and saw that he had removed his robe and was now as naked as she herself. The cock she had spent the past hour nursing on stood out from his body and pointed straight at her stomach. No, her womb. Her legs gave out at the thought, and she collapsed onto the bed. She needed to feel his warmth inside her again.

Dr. Wilcox leaned down and lifted her legs onto the bed, and then shifted her body towards the windows. He moved her easily, like a child, and she noticed for the first time that Dr. Wilcox was well-muscled. Not lean, like the high school boys who had fawned over her, but strong and sturdy. Like a man.

He moved onto the bed between her legs and spread them wide open. Even in her extreme state of arousal Hannah's thighs resisted. No man had ever stripped her of her protections like this. With her legs thrown open, her pussy was completely vulnerable, her innermost being was exposed. Dr. Wilcox's hands were gentle but firm as he pushed her knees apart and moved his body between them. Hannah's thighs gripped his waist with manic strength, but he was inside her defenses now. His cock visibly throbbed as it hovered over her pussy.

"Put your arms over your head," Dr. Wilcox said, and Hannah realized that her arms were wrapped tight around her body. Her nipples poked against her forearms almost painfully, and it took a great deal of effort to loosen her muscles. She reached her arms up over her head and closed her eyes, trying to relax. She gasped as Dr. Wilcox pinched her left nipple again, hard. "Keep your eyes open and on me," he said.

"Yes, sir," Hannah managed to sigh. The pinch had almost been enough to put her over the edge! Now Dr. Wilcox released her and moved his hands to cup her breasts more tenderly. He felt their firmness and squeezed them tightly in his hands, almost to the point of pain, but when his grip loosened and the blood rushed back in it made Hannah's back arch in ecstasy.

He kept his hands on her breasts and leaned his weight on her as he pushed his body forward between her knees. Her leg muscles wouldn't relax, but they couldn't stop his progress towards her pussy. Her breath caught when her desperate pussy lips felt the first small touch of his cock, and she struggled briefly to inhale with his weight on her. He moved forward slowly, against the grip of her thighs, and she felt the head of his cock press against her opening. It won't fit, it won't fit, it won't.

Tears formed again in Hannah's eyes and she struggled to keep them pinned on Dr. Wilcox. She let out a moan that sounded like it came from another girl far away. His cock slowly but unstoppably burrowed into her body, pushing her pussy open, stretching her more than she thought possible. She remembered the thickness of his cock in her mouth, the sheer weight of it against her tongue. It won't fit into her pussy.

Hannah cried out and struggled as the thickest part of his head finally penetrated her body's last defense. Dr. Wilcox paused and leaned back, taking his weight off her without retreating a bit from his position between her knees. Her body shook involuntarily, as if trying to eject the invader, but Dr. Wilcox was immovable. He held her hips while her body thrashed, and kept his cock steady while staring into her eyes.

As her body settled down and accepted the penetration, Dr. Wilcox reached down between Hannah's legs and softly rubbed his thumb against her clit. Hannah jumped again, but he held her firmly. Her clit was engorged and soaked with her juices, and more sensitive than she had ever felt it. Even the lightest touch brought a moan from deep within her. Her moans rose as Dr. Wilcox stroked her with this thumb. Hannah felt her pussy begin to twitch wildly on its skewer, and Dr. Wilcox must have felt it too, because he suddenly stopped.

"You may not have an orgasm without my permission, Hannah," he said. "Ever."

She groaned and writhed, trying to push his cock deeper into her. She yelped when he spanked her on the ass. "Yes," she forced out. "Yes, sir."

"After you have accepted my whole cock you may ask to come," he said.

It wasn't all in yet? Her eyes twitched and she tilted her head up to look. Her knees were still clenched tightly around Dr. Wilcox's waist, and her thighs were slick with her drippings. He wasn't even half way in! He had stretched open her pussy but was holding back. She threw her head back and groaned. It would not fit, he would rip her in half! But she needed it all.

"Please sir, give it to me!" she begged. Her body wiggled down, trying to take it in. Her feet pulled him into her, and he gradually started moving again. So slowly. Her pussy was so wet, but it still hurt as her insides stretched around his cock. Her lips burned with the pressure as his girth slid between them, but what surprised her most was the ache inside her vagina as he filled her up.

Hannah had never felt so full before, so satisfied. Forever later, when she finally felt Dr. Wilcox's pubic bone rest against her clit, she could hardly breathe. It was in! It felt like her whole body was wrapped around a hot piece of iron. There was pain, but it was overwhelmed by rapturous fullness - she'd been starving her whole life and just discovered food.

Then Dr. Wilcox began to move inside her. Her hands gripped the sheets over her head as he pulled slowly out until only his head remained inside, nestled between her lips, leaving her empty and abandoned, before pushing into her again and stretching her anew. Each thrust felt like a new filling, and she yelled when he pressed home and rammed his body against her clit.

Again and again he reached into her body, and her pussy yielded to him eagerly. His long, slow thrusts built up a surging pressure inside her that needed to explode, and her clit was the detonator.

"Please sir," she cried out, "may I come?"

"Come for me, Hannah."

Hannah obeyed. She screamed as her pussy crushed his cock inside her. Her body leapt against him and bucked as if trying to escape, but she was pinned to the bed by his weight and the iron rod inside her. Her pussy lips gripped him tight, stretched to their max and aching. And then Hannah felt a new warmth burst inside her. Dr. Wilcox must have come! The thought and feel of his semen filling her innermost parts made Hannah yell out again and pull him harder into her.

"I.. I... can -" She moaned, staring into his eyes. She can what? Learn to be good? Someday, even be a good wife?

Hannah's body gradually stopped shaking, and she brought her hands down to wipe her eyes.

Dr. Wilcox continued to slide his full length in and out of her trembling body as he spoke. "You're a good girl, Hannah," he said, and smiled.

Hannah smiled back and fought new tears. She felt like she'd just run a marathon, and her pussy was sore and throbbing with her heartbeat. When Dr. Wilcox finally pulled out and moved back he left a great emptiness behind that filled her with longing. She felt his come, and hers, leaking out of her, dripping down her lips and ass, and she squeezed her legs together tight to try to hold it in while she stretched her body out ecstatically.

Dr. Wilcox handed her a white towel, and she saw that he was wiping himself off with one as well. It was streaked with bright red blood - Hannah wasn't a virgin anymore. She took the towel and began to wipe her pussy and thighs off, but there was so much goo the towel was quickly soaked.

"Next time you'll clean me with your mouth," Dr. Wilcox said.

"Yes, sir," Hannah grinned.

"We're done for today," Dr. Wilcox said, pulling on his robe and turning to look out the window. Hannah moved in front of him and knelt, assuming her patience position with the towel stuffed between her legs, looking up. He didn't look down, but he smiled when she leaned forward to take his softened cock into her mouth again. As she bobbed he pet her hair and traced his fingers down over her ear. His fingers caressed the earring with understanding. Dr. Wilcox looked down into Hannah's eyes with his final instructions. "As long as you're in my care you are restricted from alcohol, drugs, boys, and orgasms without permission."

"Yes, sir," Hannah mumbled around his cock.

"Good girl," Dr. Wilcox said. "You are dismissed. I'll see you next week."

12