The Practice Pt. 07: Hannah 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Danielle gave a sarcastic laugh and looked up. "You don't even know. I just want to finish my book."

Hannah looked back at Elizabeth, and the other girl took her cue and stood up. "I'm sure you can finish it later," she offered, and Danielle laughed again.

Mrs. Hapne was silent except for her fidgeting. Hannah took a deep breath and reached for Danielle's hand, but the girl snatched it away and clutched the book to her chest. "You weren't worried a few minutes ago," Hannah said. "You agreed to go."

Danielle wrapped herself around the book and curled her knees up under her chin without a word.

Hannah and Elizabeth looked at each other helplessly. "Dr. Wilcox sent for her," Hannah said. "She said yes. He told us to help her."

Elizabeth tried again. "Everyone is scared their first time," she said to Danielle.

Danielle looked up and tears were streaking down her face. "I'm not going, and you can't make me. I'm not going."

Hannah's heart ached for her -- Dr. Wilcox expected a lot from his girls. This was probably some sort of test for Danielle, and she wasn't doing well. Hannah knelt down in front of Danielle's chair and wiped the stream of tears from her cheek. She was quite beautiful, except for the dark circles under her eyes. Quickly reaching out, Hannah grabbed hold of the book and snatched it from the girl, handing it to Elizabeth.

Danielle went wild. She leapt from the chair with a scream and dove across the room at Elizabeth, bowling Hannah to the floor. The girl in white landed on top of Elizabeth and the two struggled over the book until Hannah pushed herself up and grabbed Danielle around the waist to pull her back. "No, no!" Danielle sobbed. "I don't want to go!" She struggled in Hannah's grasp, not striking out at Hannah but fighting to escape with all her might.

Elizabeth jumped to her feet and set the book down on the cot behind her. Hannah yelled, "Grab her arms or something!" Elizabeth moved cautiously, staring into Danielle's eyes, and reached out for her hands. Once both girls were holding her down the fight seemed to go out of her and she slumped down in surrender, still sobbing.

Hannah held Danielle under her breasts and Elizabeth pulled them both to their feet, then each of them took one of Danielle's upper arms. She would barely support her own weight on her feet as they dragged her forward, huffing and out of breath.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry," Elizabeth whispered to the crying girl, to no response. Hannah shook her head in amazement and glanced back at the book on the cot -- the only words on its cover were "For Danielle".

"Follow me," Mrs. Hapne said, and lurched past the glass.

Hannah considered turning back to grab the book, but Elizabeth was already struggling to drag the limp girl out of the room; it took all of Hannah's strength just to move Danielle. Mrs. Hapne moved quickly past long walls of darkened glass -- empty cells? -- and to an elevator. She flipped a key card into a slot and the elevator doors opened immediately. Danielle twisted in their arms half-heartedly but started holding herself up with her own legs. Mrs. Hapne pushed the third button from the top and the doors closed. The elevator started going up.

"When we get to the top, let's make a run for it," Danielle whispered to Hannah. Mrs. Hapne stared at the door and gyrated weirdly in place, but said nothing.

"No," Hannah said, and Danielle's body tensed. She was going to bolt when the door opened.

Hannah tightened her grip when the elevator dinged and the doors slid open, but Danielle didn't try anything. They stepped out into an atrium -- they must be in the office building on the plateau. The air was air conditioned and Hannah's nipples immediately hardened. Mrs. Hapne led them past some planters and out a set of glass doors that opened onto a huge grassy field and bright sunlight.

As soon as the doors were open Danielle tried to rip her arms away, but Hannah and Elizabeth held her firmly. "There's nowhere to run," Hannah said under her breath. "Look: there's ocean in every direction; you're on an island."

The whole population of Dr. Wilcox's island was gathered in a grassy half-circle depression around the eruption of rock near the edge of the plateau. The rock formation stood in the basin of the depression, and the water that burst from it formed a series of whirling pools before streaming off in multiple directions and eventually plunging off the sides of the plateau. About a hundred naked girls stood and sat in clusters in the soft grass, one in ten wearing the black choker that marked the graduates. The crowd grew quiet as Mrs. Hapne and the others approached. Dr. Wilcox stood near a large flat stone at the base of the rocks that seemed to be their destination. The bride and groom, Jenny and Stanley, stood together near the flat stone. Shelly -- Dr. Wilcox's wife, or partner, or something -- stood nearby smiling. Everyone was naked except for Danielle.

Danielle twisted and fought in their arms as they dragged her through the crowd that gave Mrs. Hapne a wide berth. Hannah and Elizabeth had no physical trouble keeping hold of the girl in white, but Elizabeth's face was miserable and she was fighting to hold back her own tears. Hannah set her jaw as Danielle started crying for help to the mass of girls around her. "Help me!" she yelled, over and over. "I don't want to go! I'm not ready!" Her voice was the only sound other than the falling water. The girls watched impassively.

When the group reached Dr. Wilcox he said, "Hello Danielle. Please lay down here on the altar." He gestured at the large flat rock, at a patch of what could only be dried blood on the edge of the rock, but Danielle didn't move.

"Please, please," she said, falling limp to the ground at his feet. "Don't make me. I don't want to go." She began sobbing in great, heaving breaths.

"Put her on the altar on her back," Dr. Wilcox told Hannah and Elizabeth. "Go around the back and hold her arms; I'll hold her feet." He looked up at the clear, sunny sky. "It's time to begin."

Elizabeth hesitated until Hannah whispered to her: "Do it." The two girls grabbed Danielle under the arms again and lifted her up onto the stone. She had stopped fighting and was consumed with fear. Over and over she pleaded with them to let her go, and tears were rolling down Elizabeth's face. The girls pushed her down onto the stone on her back and each took one of her forearms and held it above her head while she stared up at the sun and sobbed.

Dr. Wilcox turned to the bride, naked except for her choker and looking grim. "Don't worry, her worries will be over soon." Jenny nodded and wiped her own eyes. "Get up on the altar, dear one. This is a big day for you. I'm very proud of you."

Jenny forced a smile and pushed her butt up onto the stone. "Thank you, sir," she said, and then looked at Stanley her groom. He looked excited -- his face, and his cock. Hannah hadn't seen a cock other than Dr. Wilcox's in real life before, and both men were fully erect now. When she looked up, Stanley smiled at her and winked. Hannah blushed -- this man knew her family!

With a quick motion Dr. Wilcox grabbed Danielle's gown and ripped it off, revealing her pale body to the sun. Her nipples were small and hard, and her breasts lay flattened; the white dolphin pendant rested between them on her chest. Her pussy was bare, and her legs clenched together and twisted to cover her nakedness. She jumped when the gown was ripped off, and Elizabeth nearly lost hold of her left arm. She began struggling again, but most of her strength was gone, other than to shake her head and plead in a low voice. Danielle and Jenny now we're laying shoulder-to-shoulder on the altar, one smiling in anticipation and the other wracked by terror.

Hannah bent down to whisper to Danielle, trying to comfort her. "Don't worry, remember? It'll hurt, but then it'll feel great. Just relax and enjoy it."

Danielle opened her eyes and squinted at Hannah in the sun. "You don't know anything," she said.

Dr. Wilcox had been speaking during this exchange, more to Jenny and Stanley than to the assembled crowd. He periodically scanned the sky as if for some sign, but Hannah saw nothing but blue. Danielle's butt was near the edge of the rock, and Dr. Wilcox took hold of her ankles and lifted them up. She began fighting again, but Hannah knew his grip was like iron. Even with her legs together, her pussy was unprotected with her legs up, and Dr. Wilcox stepped up to her and pushed the tip of his cock between her lips. Danielle cried out in surprise, but Dr. Wilcox didn't press farther than her entrance. Her hands gripped back at Hannah and Elizabeth, as if holding on for her life.

Stanley mimicked Dr. Wilcox's movements and slid the head of his cock between Jenny's lips. She grinned and luxuriated at his touch. Stanley wasn't as large as Dr. Wilcox, but Jenny was a slim girl. She squirmed as Stanley held her ankles, trying to slide down onto him, but he kept his cock perched between her pussy lips. Dr. Wilcox was speaking again to the couple in a low voice; the language was strange, but Hannah felt she could almost understand it.

"Is it in yet?" Danielle groaned in a whisper, straining her head back, pulling Hannah away from whatever Dr. Wilcox was saying.

Hannah remembered losing her own virginity to Dr. Wilcox months before. Was it in yet? "No," she whispered. "You'll know when it's in."

As if on cue, Dr. Wilcox and Stanley slowly pushed forward into the girls. Jenny gasped in pleasure as her husband entered her, but Danielle cried out in pain. Dr. Wilcox was moving slowly, but his cock was thick and Danielle writhed in Hannah's grasp. She squirmed her hips and legs trying to escape impalement, but her movements only pushed him deeper. She screamed in a mix of pain and pleasure as Dr. Wilcox forced himself into her virgin pussy inch by inch, relentlessly stretching her open. "No, no, please, slow down," she begged. "I don't want to go! Please!" Hannah saw Danielle's blood pooling on the stone beneath her pussy as her hymen tore and her lips strained to accept the merciless invasion.

Hannah glanced at Elizabeth and saw a dark expression on her friends face. Her tears were dry now and she looked determined to carry this through, but she was grim: the naive, ebullient girl had become a rapist. Hannah's heart hurt for her, but this was bigger than Elizabeth, or Danielle, or Jenny and Stanley. In Tolkien's fiction, Tol Eressea wasn't just an island, it was a lifeboat that the Valar used to ferry the Elves to the Blessed Land... to Heaven. Hannah didn't understand everything yet, but she was going to figure it out, at any cost.

Hannah was torn from her thoughts when Danielle's fingernails ripped into her right arm, leaving bloody gashes that spilled onto the stone. Hannah muffled her scream: this was her own price to pay, it was only fair. Hannah held on tight with bloody hands as Danielle jerked around on the table in anguish. Dr. Wilcox was speaking again, growing louder, in a language Hannah didn't recognize. One hand held Danielle's right knee and the other blurred over her clit as he pounded her with his cock. Danielle was beyond speech now, her mouth locked open, pouring out groans as she fell into oblivion.

Stanley and Jenny were mirroring the other two, and both girls seemed close to orgasm. Jenny's arms were above her head now, too, but of her own volition, and she reached over to grasp Danielle's bloody hand with Hannah. Both men were thrusting hard and deep, withdrawing their heads to just inside the girls' lips before ramming home again.

Suddenly the sunlight brightened, as if a cloud had passed. The altar was enveloped in radiance just as the girls screamed out together in ecstasy and the men buried their cocks to the hilt in them and shot them full of come. The roar of a furnace rushed over the altar. Hannah and Elizabeth held on to Danielle's arms as she wailed and writhed, her body bucking fiercely in the throes of her first orgasm. Jenny screamed at the same time and clutched at Danielle's hand. Hannah's blood covered their arms. A ray of sunlight must have caught Danielle's white stone amulet and it burst into a prismatic brilliance, blinding Hannah and forcing her to avert her gaze from the enraptured girl. She caught a glimpse of Dr. Wilcox in the harsh glare and her vision blurred as his eyes appeared to double and whirl madly across the flashing sky.

When she blinked and looked back, the radiance had passed... and Danielle was gone. Hannah stared at her empty, bloody hands in shock. Elizabeth was right there, and Jenny was joyfully rolling around on the stone with Stanley wrapped between her legs. In Jenny's right hand she held the amulet that Danielle had been wearing. Elizabeth grabbed Hannah's hands and collapsed to her knees on the ground beside the altar in tears.

Dr. Wilcox shielded his eyes and watched the sky for a few moments, glanced at the newlyweds, and turned to Hannah. "Good girl." His softening cock was covered with semen mixed with Danielle's blood, just like the flat stone altar.

Hannah didn't know how to respond. Elizabeth was crying in the grass. Danielle was just gone. "Sir..." she began, trying to form a question.

He shook his head. "You obey. You learn. Everything will be clear to you in time."

But Hannah couldn't contain herself. "Sir, where is Danielle?" she blurted out. "What happened to her?"

Dr. Wilcox considered his words. "She was never here. She took what she needed, and so did we." He leaned forward and lowered his voice. "The timeline is accelerating, and I'm going to need your help with a few more things when we return to the mainland. You're too smart, and foolish, to have on the outside... but I expect your discretion."

Hannah nodded and gripped her bleeding arm. "Yes, sir," she said -- but what exactly was she committing to?

"Good. And that includes your friend, Stephanie, and your family." He glanced down at Elizabeth and said, "Take care of her. She did well today, too."

He turned away to Shelly who brought him his robe and a towel, and Hannah was suddenly relieved that she wasn't expected to clean his cock with her mouth this time. She was happy to keep this secret from her family and her best friend. Hannah knelt by Elizabeth and put her arms around her sister's trembling shoulders. A few minutes later Emily, Nicole, and Ashley joined them in silence. Hannah's heart was close to bursting, but she had no tears to shed. She stared at the drying blood on her hands, wrapped around Elizabeth, and flexed her fingers just to prove they were still connected to her body.

After a while Hannah said, "Let's wash off in the pool."

Elizabeth buried her face in Hannah's breasts. "I'll never feel clean again."

"Come on, get up," Hannah said. "We did what we had to do." With Nicole's help they guided Elizabeth to the water.

The pool was warm. Hannah dunked her head under the water and rubbed the gashes on her forearm. The blood swirled away in the current. The four scratches weren't deep, but they were long and somehow she knew they'd scar. She had proof that Danielle had been there, and now she was gone -- but where? How?

Emily slid up beside Hannah in the water and wrapped her arms around her. They had another night together, but then what? Hannah pulled her friend close and kissed her long and hard, their bodies melding together in the steaming water, trying with all her might to lose herself in Emily's loving embrace.

12