All Comments on 'The Practice Pt. 21: Hannah 15'

by ThePracticeShortStories

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thank you

Really enjoyed your story, I've been reading it avidly with every new chapter and I'm glad to finally get the answers and wrap up to the story. Really enjoyed it though a few of the last chapters felt a little rushed.

Overall though very enjoyable and filled with mysteries that kept my attention, keep up the good work :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
That was...interesting

It was well-written, but I didn't understand it completely. Probably never will. The was the strangest thing I've read on Literotica. Not in a bad way, though.

Though I'm still walking away from it going "huh"? or rather, "What the fuck?" Is there a reference I'm missing? I have no idea.

Admiralbird348Admiralbird348about 7 years ago

I don't understand the ending at all. What fell into the sun?

The earth or the island? Just don't get it

ThePracticeShortStoriesThePracticeShortStoriesabout 7 years agoAuthor
@admiralbird

The island escaped and the earth was destroyed. Thanks for reading :)

MomokinkMomokinkalmost 5 years ago
Great story

Realy enjoyed it just sad it ended already the story was a great edge hanger for some parts and u kept de curiosty in it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is by far the weirdest and hottest story I ever read on Literotica. There are sexual ideas, like the snorkel, that are beyond male imaginings. It must have been written by a woman.

The whole concept of saving planet Earth from evil by a collective female orgasm, induced by anal penetration, is something a man cannot think of. For starters, most men do not know what the organ clitoris actually is and how it is embedded in a woman's hips and how it functions. Most think it is a little knob.

Another fascinating concept is the way Hannah finds consolation and the feeling of security by having dr Wilcock's cock in her mouth and throat. A brilliant find.

We are dealing here with a creative talent. She must be rather young in view of the things she brings up like the 7 Wonders game. There are also minor grammatical errors which are characteristic of educated people under 40. But a minor grammatical deficiency today may be a fast grammar rule tomorrow.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous