The Practice Pt. 21: Hannah 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A voice engulfed her, Dr. Wilcox but magnified. "Use the inducer to extend your senses across the Island."

Hannah squeezed the stone shaft in her pussy and plunged her mind through it onto the Island. Everyone was gathered on the plateau, huddled together in terror. She could feel their fear and anger, and mixed within it all were hidden flecks of blackness.

"The fragments of Shaper are still on the Island, sir. I can't believe I released so many from Emily."

Dr. Wilcox said, "You didn't. In our haste at the end we weren't able to filter them all out. Shelly tried, but Shaper is more powerful than either of us alone. When I drop the perimeter, you must purge the fragments."

Hannah trembled but steeled herself. "That will kill them." It had to be done.

She felt a rush of power and sensed the Island's defenses drop. They were high above the atmosphere by now, but a legion of black cloud and shadow roiled beneath the Island, reaching in vain for its unprotected shores. The black flecks on the plateau raced around, grasping at uncorrupted bodies and screaming in frustration.

"Hannah, don't do it!" Heron gasped from far away. "You can't!"

Hannah clenched her jaw and pushed against the black flecks with her mind, sweeping them off the plateau, over the captured ring of ocean, and out into empty space. She knew each fleck was a human life, but she put them out of her mind. Her pussy throbbed as power flowed through her into the inducer, and every girl on the Island responded with arousal. The Shaper fragments tumbled off the Island and down into the atmosphere, disappearing into the sea of churning blackness in the atmosphere below. Only one fragment remained on the Island -- inside Heron.

A hand grabbed her invisibly. "Don't, please. Our baby!"

Hannah grasped the fragment with her mind. "He would never be safe. I'm sorry."

She tore the fragment out of Heron with a wet ripping sound and hurled it into space. Stephanie screamed. The hand on her arm disappeared, and she was grateful for the godlike vision that consumed her sight. Her body hummed with power, and she could feel every pussy on the Island pulsing in sync with her heartbeat.

"All the males," she said as she realized it. Young and old, married and not.

In a moment the perimeter was re-established.

"We thought the marriage ceremony would protect them, but we failed in that," Dr. Wilcox said.

"The unborn boys are safe, sir," Hannah said. She could feel her son inside her, surrounded by her flesh. "Or I wouldn't have done it." There were others on the Island, too.

"We have stored sufficient seed for this eventuality," Dr. Wilcox said.

Ashley's voice came from nowhere: "But are we even human anymore?"

Shelly answered. "Yes and no, my love. We're saving what we can. There's nothing else like you in the universe."

"What if we stopped now, sir, and just left?" Hannah asked.

"Shaper will use humanity to eventually escape its prison and spread its corruption," Dr. Wilcox said. "You know what you have to do."

Hannah surveyed the Earth below her, drawing gradually distant. "Stephanie, come hold me." Hannah felt her best friend, unseen, hug onto her from the front and wrap around her. Their breasts and skin pressed together and their beings merged in the oneness of the inducer. "Dr. Wilcox, please help me."

His warmth approach her from behind and she felt his cock perch against her asshole, already slick from her pussy juice. She moaned as his head stretched her open, and her awareness spread over the whole Earth as he forcefully pushed into her. Stephanie cried out, feeling the bar of iron slip into her virgin ass, and squirmed against Hannah.

"Oh Hannah, I can see everything, feel everything," she whispered into her friend's ear. Not just the tightness of the inducer in her pussy and the cock in her ass, but the whole of humanity far below. Loving, fighting, laughing, living, and dying by the billions. All corrupted by Shaper, drowning in blackness.

"Hannah," Dr. Wilcox whispered to her: "Push."

Hannah obeyed. She squeezed the inducer in her pussy and the molten cock in her ass and pushed against the Earth. Her body screamed as it stretched open, and she drew strength from Stephanie, Ashley, and Emily. Their souls exploded in agonizing pleasure as she shoved against the planet. Hannah reached out and engulfed all the girls remaining on the Island, drawing them into her embrace, and she felt them collapse to the ground as one body in irresistible orgasm, overcome by her power. Shelly guided the orgasms, looping them back on each other through the inducer, escalating, building, until Hannah's awareness dissolved into the undifferentiated mass of sexual ecstasy.

Hannah screamed, and with one final push the Earth moved. Semen erupted in her ass and led her down into a pleasant darkness.

*****

Hannah wept. Everyone did, but only a few friends were there with her. Stephanie, Ashley, Nicole, Elizabeth. To the others she was a monster, and doubly so today.

The surface of the Earth had been seared clean months ago, but this moment still seemed significant. It was over in a matter of seconds: the remnants of their home fell through the surface of the Sun without a flicker, it's final seconds invisible apart from the sensory amplification provided by the light orbs on the Bridge.

Hannah spent almost all her time here now -- how could she face the rest of humanity after what she had done? She rubbed her hand over her pregnant tummy and felt her baby kick. Her friends cuddled up against her, rubbing their own baby bumps against hers and laughing through their tears.

Life went on.

12