The Preacher and A Virgin Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
venuzian
venuzian
55 Followers

When I pulled up in the church parking lot I could see Mack on a ladder in the window. In no time he was at the door. I had on my office outfit with the jacket still buttoned. I smiled and he looked glad to see me. We sat at a nearby table and discussed the study guide. He was dusty and full of paint splatter on his hands and clothes but oddly he looked good to me. I opened my legs a little and saw him look down I feigned discomfort and took off my jacket so that he could see my bulging tits. As usual they were working their way out of the camisole so he got a nice glimpse of one of the fat nipples I pretended to adjust the camisole as I was still talking and turning pages. Suddenly out of the clear blue he said:

"You need some more dick don't you baby?"

I was embarrassed but just nodded yes and looked down at the book. The next thing I knew the strong wiry man had me in his arms and took me off to the back room where he had deflowered me weeks before. The little room looked odd in the daylight with the sun shining through a small stained glass window. To my surprise the cushions were already set up on the floor. He had pushed the conference table aside and stacked two layers of the old pea green pew cushions three across then another three on top but laying the opposite way so that it was almost the width and thickness of a mattress. I even saw a white sheet folded nearby.

"Oh" I said, this is where you sneak your naps huh?"

"No I made this for you. I knew your punk-ass boyfriend wasn't taking care of business. I can tell by the way you walk baby. I knew you were coming soon. I just didn't know when. You could'a brought me the papers to church yesterday."

I just looked sheepish. Oh Well, I guess Mack wasn't so crazy after all. He spread the sheet, lay me on the cushy pallet and told me he'd be back in little bit he just wanted to clean up. Then he kissed me on my breast and the place on my neck that always made my pussy contract. He knew me so well I thought. He was back in about 30 minutes looking virtually paint-less and rather fresh scrubbed. I hadn't thought to take my clothes off but he gladly did it for me, paying special attention to the camisole. He went to work on his precious tits right away; and the right way thank goodness.

I could feel my pussy contracting again and my clit growing tight as he sucked and squeezed my nipples. I started to moan and I reached for his fly. He stopped to let me unzip him, I pulled down his pants and underwear at the same time. I loved seeing his dick bounce again He reached for his wallet with his trusty condom three pack before he threw his clothes on the table. His dick was hard but I decided I was going to make it harder. I knew I wasn't an expert, but I thought he deserved some appreciation. I reached for his cock and opened my mouth he looked surprised but happy. I started to lick the head first the way I'd seen them do it on cable. Then I licked the hole in the center and put the whole thing in my mouth. He looked flattered and out of his mind in ecstasy.

I felt powerful giving him pleasure. And I wanted to return the favor he had been good to me. I did the best I could and I don't think he minded my rookie effort at all. Soon it was so hard and long I was gagging I had to take it out. I did and just licked it for a while then I remembered to stroke his balls a little and he let out a moan. I was very pleased with myself. Soon he was down on his knees sucking my breast again and playing with my pussy. He asked me to lie down a minute then he just lay on top of me and started to grind his hard dick against my belly and clit. I loved it and was more than comfortable on our makeshift mattress. Then he started to whisper in my ear.

"You like this good dick don't you baby?"

"Yeah it's good Mack." I whispered back.

He was still grinding and I loved it. My clit was bulging now and I was starting to grind back.

"You want me to suck your pussy again?"

I nodded and he promptly got on his knees and went to work. My pussy was in heaven he knew just where to suck, just where to lick and just how fast and slow. And sometimes he stopped just to watch me wiggle and reach for his head again. Then he reached for his dick and dipped it in my pussy the way the reverend did he rubbed my clit then he did it again.

"I saw you liked this when Reverend "Punk-Ass" did it, but I'm a do it better." He said.

And he did. It made me wonder how many times he had actually seen me and the Reverend fake fucking. I knew now that Mack was rather sly. I had always loved the dipping and the crazy clit massage but this time when my hips started to spin, he shoved his dick in me the way I had desperately wanted the Reverend to do it. I knew it would be good. He stroked me hard and then round and round as if he didn't want to miss a spot. I was well on my way and from the feel of things so was he.

"Fuck me Mack, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, please fuck me Mack!"

Looking back I realize I must have forgotten I was in church; though I had gotten used to hearing it in every way shape and form on campus, I was never in the habit of using the "F" word. So I don't know where it came from and why, but it was like magic or maybe just the devil. My dirty mouth made Mack ride me like crazy. Soon my pussy was violently sucking his dick, which made him practically scream. I pushed my hips up to him and continued my spin. My pussy sucked even harder and then- gush! The same wetness as before. I was so embarrassed. I still didn't know it was the prize. He was still stroking hard and fast but soon he too collapsed in spasms.

"Damn baby! You got the best pussy in town" he whispered. I love a fat, hot, tight creamy greedy squirtin' pussy. You got a snappinpussy baby."

I laughed and hugged his ass affectionately. He loved it.

"You sweet too baby girl." He said looking down at me.

We fucked two more times that day and I came again every day that week except Wednesday and Sunday of course. Finally my pussy was singing again.

Mack was right I was walking differently there was definitely more pep in my step. I still desperately wanted to spend time with Rev, but Mack was holding the fort just fine, and he was fun. We would lie on the cushions and talk about anything. He made me laugh with all his stories about Viet Nam. He talked about how when they went on R&R to get some pussy all the whores claimed to be virgins, "Boom boom #1 GI" they would say.

"Yeah right" He said.

"Oh so that's where you got your skills you're an international pussy eater."

He laughed, "Yup I like any fucking flavor."

"You're doing great with your reading Mack , when are you going for the post office test?"

"What test?" He said.

"The one you're studying for."

"Oh that. That was bull shit; I just wanted to see you."

I smiled and shook my head. He was so different from Rev simple, blunt, honest and real. I thought I would take the opportunity to find out why he disliked Rev.

"Mack why do you call Rev "Punk-Ass," what did he do to deserve that?"

"Because he is a punk, and a liar and a hypocrite. He's fucking you in the church but trying to be all holy come Sunday morning."

"Mack you know we never really had sex."

"So what. Y'all might as well had. He was gonna get to it eventually. His punk-ass is probably glad I popped you so he don't have to feel guilty. The minister shouldn't be fucking the church members. Period. And don't think you the only one." He barked.

Suddenly I felt a wave of hurt, shame and melancholy. Mack must have sensed the change in my mood:

"Don't mess around with boys baby, when you need to feel like a woman come to Mack, I care about you and I'll take care of you. I got my rubbers and everything. I aint gonna let nothing happen to you Ok?" he said softly.

I got sick to my stomach at the thought of Rev seeing some other woman or heaven forbid, women at church; and I wasn't up to hearing any details. I knew him pretty well I thought. Most of the women in church thought he was a little stiff and boring though they were proud to have him as their minister. But I couldn't help but wonder if the reason we never went "all the way," was because he was being satisfied elsewhere. Suddenly I got angry then jealous.

As if on cue, Mack leaned down to start eating my pussy again and every thought but the thought of how good his tongue felt between my slit left my mind.

************************************************************************

After he finished painting at church we met at his trailer at least 4 days a week. It was small but spotless. He taught me all kinds of things there. His favorite place to fuck me was in the tiny bathroom. We both could barely fit in it, and the sink had a large wall mirror in back of it which faced the door. He liked to light a candle and turn out the light. He would bend me slightly over the sink and start to play with my pussy from underneath then he would get on his knees stick his head up between my legs and start to eat me while I was standing. As soon as I felt his warm breath and the tip of his tongue my pussy got wet and wild. He especially loved to tongue fuck me this way. He would change the shape and size of his tongue from pointy to flat from fast to slow even the texture of his tongue gave me goose bumps.

Afterward he would stand up and rub his dick head slowly against my hips on the back of my thighs, between my cheeks, then on and between my damp pussy lips. Once he was good and hard, and sure that I was wet enough, he would bend me over put his dick in me and reach behind him to close the door. This made us really close together he could barely move so he would fuck me from behind in a slow grinding motion that drove me crazy. What he liked best about this position was that he could fuck me, play with my tits and watch them in the mirror as he moved in and around my pussy. He always looked mesmerized which made him fuck me even slower and deeper. I loved it! I always came slowly that way but hard. Mack truly deserved a PhD in fucking. But he also did little caring things like put a pillow on the counter for me, have a fresh bar of soap and towels ready or something to eat and drink afterward. This really made me appreciate him.

About 3 weeks after Mack and I were seeing each other. The choir and some of the church members were going on a bus trip to a gospel fest about 6 hours away. They chartered a bus which was to leave at 5 am. Both he and I were planning to go. I over slept and was the very last one to arrive at the bus. There were no seats left except the miserable back seats I hated next to the john. Mack was sitting there all by himself.

"I got a seat right here." He yelled.

The Reverend was up front and feebly offered his seat I ignored him, then he looked slightly perturbed when Mack yelled out. I complained about having to sit near the potty and everyone laughed. "The early bird catches the worm the seniors laughed." I marched on back to sit with Mack. By now everyone was used to seeing us together because of the tutoring. So we fussed loud about who should have the window seat and Mack let me win. I was prepared for the air conditioned bus with a knitted afghan which was the perfect size for both of us to share. Most of the young people were sitting in the back of the bus with us and already snoring. The seniors were in front bubbly and chatting. I curled up in the fetal position with my back to Mack to get my last 40 winks. No sooner did I sit down and adjust the covers did he reach for my tits. I shoved his hands away and mouthed STOP. The last thing I wanted was the church bitches he had been servicing to suspect, that we were fucking. As it was, I got a bit too much attention as the church "Golden Girl" if they knew I was getting their good dick too, there would be hell to pay. I knew from seeing what they had done to other women, that a church bitch was the worst kind of bitch, pious, petty, treacherous and determined.

But Mack was determined that morning too. To make matters worse it was those early hours when I've since learned that older men like to fuck. So his hands were soon on their way back to my tits. I elbowed him again and rolled my eyes. Mack was un-fazed. I mouthed "please Mack" and tried to look pitiful. Soon I had to give in rather than create a scene. Knowing Mack, that had been his strategy all along. I don't know who said he was crazy, he might have been crazy but he was sure as hell was not dumb. So as usual he started with my tits- and very thoroughly I might add. Then he worked his way down inside my pants, squeezed my pussy and played with my clit. I was getting hot but I was still nervous as hell. Luckily I could still hear snoring from the teens and other twenty-somethings nearby. Mack knew how to work me up. I was soon steaming and I started to play with his dick, which was already hard. He whispered to me to change seats with him so that I would be on the aisle

"No I don't wanna sit by the bathroom I whispered."

He just lifted me so that I had to move or start drama. I got comfortable in the other seat but not for long. Soon I heard something like a candy wrapper and could see his hands moving under the afghan. Oh no! He is not gonna try to fuck me on this bus I thought. The next thing I knew he'd unzipped my pants pulled down my panties and reached under my ass to massage my pussy. It was working. Then he lifted my top leg to get my ass as close to him as possible. Then he used his hand to guide his dick inside me as far as it would go. Because of the awkward position he had to pretty much hold it or it would slide out Soon he was practically standing up and wearing the crazed determined horny look he often had. It was starting to get good and I was pushing back. He couldn't fuck me hard and fast so he's had to go slow and deep which always made me crazy. He reached for my clit again and continued to work his pussy magic. It started to contract. Thank Goodness for the afghan because I picked up a little speed. He grabbed me suddenly and made me sit in his lap. After he teased my clit with his dickhead a minute he slid his hard cock into me from underneath.

It was the first time I'd ever had it like that and I liked it -- I liked it a lot. I think he must have hit my G-spot. Soon In spite of my fear I was rocking my hips grinding and making circles trying to get as much of the hard hot cock as I could. It was even steelier than usual and he loved that I was starting to respond. Soon my pussy starting its sucking motion and I could hear Mack make that hissing sound as he sucked in air through his teeth. That sound always made me hotter because I new what was coming. He would always start to pick up speed, then my pussy would clench even tighter in anticipation. Anytime my pussy sucked him Mack was off like a jet, so we just naturally fueled each other. I was nervous for a second but the feeling in my crotch won out. Soon Mack squeezed his legs together and started to rub my pussy with his open hand really fast and we both were gone. It was truly the Best I had ever been fucked so far. I didn't think his good dick could get any better. We both collapsed and he gently put me back down in my window seat. I was really sleepy then but I reached over to give his dick a squeeze and rub his thigh. Mack got up to use the john while I got my clothes together. When he returned He pulled me close too him and continued to play with my tits under the afghan until he too fell asleep.

Shortly after daylight, Rev was the first to use the restroom. Mack and I were still under the afghan. I' was groggy but Mack was wide awake. He got up and just before Rev reached the lavatory door he said

"Excuse me Rev just a sec, I just have to throw this away."

Mack dangled a rubber full of the biggest load of cum I have ever seen, then dropped it in the toilet without flushing. Rev looked at us both in disgust and then at Mack as if he wanted to punch him out. I was so embarrassed, I wanted to melt but Mack just looked smug. I couldn't believe he was such a shit starter. I gave him the dirtiest look I could find and didn't talk to him for the rest of the trip. On the way back it was dark again and he wanted more pussy or at the very least to play with my tits. He was as persistent as before and I was getting a little hot in spite of myself but that time I just elbowed him over and over again until finally I got tired and slammed him in his crotch. He left me alone after that. I was furious and so humiliated that Rev knew we had been back there fucking, practically right in front of the church members.

I have to admit though, that was some memorable dick.

It was true that Mack made my pussy sing, but I learned too late that he could be treacherous. The condom incident made me very wary of him from then on. He was persistent about us getting together again, but I always managed to have something urgent I needed to do as a ruse to avoid him. Especially since I knew then that his reason for being in the reading program was a lie anyway.

Apparently the rumors about his eccentricity were true. I prayed daily for him not to tell anyone in church we had been fucking. I missed the great sex with Mack, but I also missed the fun, warmth, safety and security I'd always had with Rev.

The Sunday after the Gospel fest was the first time Rev actually brought his rumored lady friend to church. She turned out to be very real. She was close to 40 I thought and all the things I hoped to be at that age. Beautiful, poised, intelligent, articulate, warm and classy. They looked wonderful together. I wanted to stab her right there in the sanctuary. Rev enjoyed showing her off, though he didn't appear to be in love I thought. That Sunday she wore an elegant pearl gray linen suit with a carnation pink silk blouse and pearls. She looked like a preacher's wife for sure, but I wasn't having it. I knew he loved me, I just knew it. As far as I was concerned, she was just seat filler for me, the real star in his life. I was really determined then to make him want me again. If nothing else I could make him lust for me...

There was this special chair at church that was in the very front on an angle facing the podium. Often visiting guest or someone preparing to make a church announcement would sit there. I remembered that in one of the Reverend's many stories he told me about different characters in the church community. He talked about a certain female minister who came quite often to sing. She was grossly overweight and filled the whole seat which was large enough for almost 2 people. He had said she often fell asleep and if her skirt was not really long, her thighs would relax and fall open; and he could see her "sun, moon and stars" he called it. He said it wasn't a pretty sight so he made a point to tell the ushers beforehand to give her a lap hankie. The cool thing about that particular seat was that no one in the congregation could see whatever it was you were doing sleeping or otherwise. It had a high wooden back almost like a wing chair and high arms on both sides. I had a plan. I would be making the announcement about the reading program's progress this Sunday so I could legally claim that seat.

I got there a little early just to make sure no one else beat me too it. I would be on the podium for a little while and I wanted to look my best, so I had my hair freshly braided for the occasion I opted to keep the braids long this time instead of shoulder length the way I normally had them cut. I thought they made me look like the classy editor of Essence magazine. I wore a white suit with a skirt that was just a little shorter and tighter than the "Golden Girl" normally wore. Both the jacket and skirt were fully lined and the jacket had a zipper instead of buttons so it fit a little snugger than a classic cut. Underneath I put on a smooth melon colored knit shirt that I rarely wore because it made my nipples shout. My nice round booty I knew would sway nicely as I walked in my four inch high heeled white mules. I also knew my skirt would rise about six more inches when I sat down. I thought I looked "Classy sexy" others might have described me as on the verge of slutty.

venuzian
venuzian
55 Followers