The Preacher and A Virgin Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
venuzian
venuzian
55 Followers

Apparently the ushers knew my skirt would rise too, they offered me a hankie as soon as I got in the door. I sat in the visitor's chair and crossed my legs daintily at the ankles then draped the hankie over my lap. I made my announcement. The choir sang there was another announcement or two. And then it was only the Reverend left in the pulpit to preach. Soon I unzipped my jacket. And as I knew they would, my nipples were ready to wave at passersby; but they were even more prominent than usual because the air conditioning was up high. He looked my way several times in the course of speaking and I gently maneuvered my neckline a little lower so that a nipple was almost exposed. He looked slightly puzzled but still cool. He continued to preach. Then, I "accidentally" dropped the lap hankie. I made a production of reaching down for it because I knew the movement would distract him and he would have a great view of both fat nipples. When I reached down however, instead of just getting the hankie I reached quickly into my short tight skirt with two fingers and parted my pussy lips.

I had taken all the hair off a few days earlier to go swimming. So my pussy was bare and beautiful it looked like a fat baby's pussy. He had never seen it hair-less before; but he would this day because I wore no underwear. When I got up again I opened my legs so wide, that I could feel the cold air on my clit which made it hard. It definitely got his attention. I'd made certain that he saw my "sun, moon and stars." Then last, when he looked my way again, I made eye contact and a subtle but unmistakable motion with my hips. Then I closed the show.

The Reverend always spoke flawlessly. I had never heard him miss a beat or look the slightest bit befuddled or loose his place in his notes the way some ministers did. He missed a beat for the first time that day. Then he shook his head and looked at me slightly annoyed. I was really proud of myself. I knew my ploy had worked, and he would need to see me again soon. I would be at church early on Wednesday night when he was there alone.

venuzian
venuzian
55 Followers