The Preacher and A Virgin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He secretly enjoyed her being filled and dripping with his cum, and so did she. They reminisced about their stealthy elevator session often.

The miles between John and Vivian also took their toll. At first their mutual visits were frequent, though still no match for him being able to roll over any night and help himself to her body. He desperately missed his wife. In a while the arguments were more frequent, the sex less frequent and the chasm between them growing wider. It was three years, of living apart then the inevitable; they were discussing divorce. It took a while to make the decision but finally they did and began the necessary paperwork. The divorce was final just about the same time as spring break at Howard University.

*****************************************

The Virgin

When John got back to his hometown Vee had been one of he more active members of the church youth ministry. She was unusually articulate and poised for a small town girl and very determined for her church not to be at the bottom of the heap. She was 18 years old at the time and he was amazed at her will power and stamina. He was reminded of his grandmother whom he had lost years before. For a teenager, she was also amazingly organized, efficient and able to inspire the other kids to action. Under her leadership their choir won the town's junior gospel choir competition 2 years in a row, after never coming near a win since the choir's inception. He could always count on Vee to get the job done. John could tell she had kind of a school girl crush on him and he was flattered but he easily fell into his familiar father / big brother role because of the difference in their ages: 22 years to be exact.

Vee had been a change of life baby. Her parents were retired teachers in their early 60s. She had been a surprise after they'd lost their only child in a car accident years before she was born. Although they doted on her, at sixty something they weren't as sharp as they needed to be to keep up with her. She had been a very gifted and pleasant child but often willful and determined. Vee's life motto was "Where there a will there's a way."

Although she came from a religious home, At 22 Vee had not yet lived enough of life to have fully developed spiritually. Like many her age in a small southern town, going to church was like to going to school. It was a requirement or expectation to be accepted into proper southern society, high, low or in between. She understood the power of prayer since she had seen her mother and grandmothers practically pull rabbits out of hats time and time again with their powerful prayers; but she had not yet acquired her own personal deep faith and understanding of the creator; which only time and surviving life's trials and tribulations would bring.

The Reverend took a personal interest in her and was instrumental in her decision to go to Howard University. He used whatever connections he could make to be sure she got scholarships, financial aid and whatever else she needed to ensure her success. She came home on breaks and holidays frequently exhausted from the rigors of school life and he would listen to, and encourage her. In some ways he felt like Pygmalion she was moldable and so open and eager to please him. She wasn't altogether controllable however but very cooperative; Independent enough to be interesting, but dependent enough to make him feel in charge of their relationship. He had only to instruct her once or tell her a thing once before she understood or could apply it. It seemed with Vee he could accomplish in two or three days, what it took two or three months to do with most other members of the congregation.

Vee had made a point to spend time in the big city just learning. She had refreshingly interesting points of view on many subjects and quite honestly The Reverend had begun to look forward to her trips home just to have someone interesting to talk too. He had started to feel rather isolated in the small town after years of city living. So in addition to Vee being his right hand at church. They frequently just hung out together. They both loved their home town but also craved mental stimulation and variety.

Vee's superstar qualities got her a reputation for being the church "golden girl". Luckily she was as likeable as she was dynamic. She was helpful to everyone and understood how to pacify and stroke the egos of those less gifted. She was seen by the church members as the Reverends little sister, though if had she been born a few years earlier She might have been the perfect Preachers wife.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vee was anxiously looking forward to graduation. She hadn't planned to go home that break she had loads of things to do at school but her parents always begged her to come home for the holidays and the Reverend had a project with which he desperately needed her help. She loved that he needed her and that he seemed to appreciate her for the qualities she valued in her self. Her grandmother always told her she would find a nice man at church.

Vee hated men her age they were fascinated with her body but totally uninterested in what she had between her ears. She tired of them very easily and let it be known at school that she was not into "free fucking" as she called it. She was known as stuck up, dyke and frigid but she had gotten tired of hearing all the stories on campus about repeat abortions, VD, liar's cheaters and all the other madness associated with casual sex. She was determined to save her body for someone she really cared for; and who cared for her.

Venus Coakley was the rich brown color of maple syrup. She had full lips shaped liked cupid's bows and a dimple in her right cheek that would have the world convinced of her purity and innocence if it weren't for her deep, dark wise eyes. Though she was attractive overall, it was her breast in particular that drove men to distraction. They looked mouth watering. Like ripe half melons topped by fat juicy strawberries topped still by large dome shaped gumdrops. Her mother and grandmother tried hard to keep them under wraps. They'd bought every conceivable bra they could find but no matter what, Vee's breast wanted to be heard. Finally she got an idea. While her girlfiends "stuffed" to increase their bra size; she stuffed to camouflage her voluptuous nipples.

Vees tits were legendary they were the kind of tits men discussed over a 6 pack or in the barber shop. It wasn't until she was in her late teens that she decided "WHATEVER" they could look as long as they didn't touch. So she stopped stuffing and in fact she often went braless - when the matriarchs weren't around of course.. She began to like the attention. Her girlish plumpness turned into lush womanly curves and to go with her tits she soon had a gorgeous round behind and thick shapely legs to hold it up. . Everything was in the right place; and the dirty old men in town were always on the prowl.

When a senior in high school she had been desperate to get a boom box. She was too busy preparing for college to work part time and the baby sitting money wasn't coming in fast enough. One Saturday she asked several of her neighbors if she could rake their leaves. She found five customers on her street alone, but she was exhausted after the second yard. The third customer was a couple she didn't know well and whose kids were away at school. After she finished the yard she knocked on the door for her pay. The man of the house answered. It was Mr. Sleigh an average slightly overweight, balding middle aged man. little did Vee know he was one of her biggest "fans." Apparently Mrs. Sleigh wasn't in. He invited her in the house and asked her to sit down while he went to get the money. She was really tired and more than happy to sit. Soon Mr. Sleigh came back with twice as much money as they had agreed upon. Wow that's a big tip she thought.

"Vee, if you let me see those pretty tits you can have the whole thirty dollars."

She was so used to lechers by then, she wasn't the least bit moved. The boom box was 80.00 she had already earned thirty. Thirty dollars more meant she was more than halfway. She was sick of raking leaves. And at $15 per yard; she realized too late why everyone thought she was such a bargain. She remembered the porn movie she and her friend Angel had snuck to watch on her brothers VCR.

"OK she said, but I'll let you suck 'em too for fifty".

She felt a little sleazy, but oh well if he was willing to part with hard earned cash to suck her tits she would take it. No matter what she would always have her tits they weren't going anywhere; but his money damn sure was.

He smiled slyly "You something else girl" he said

Then he went to get the extra money. She was so glad to sit down she let him suck and fondle her tits for a full thirty minutes and he looked like he was in heaven. He actually made her pussy a little wet; he was a pretty good titty sucker she thought. It was the first time she realized how sensitive they were. He asked then if he could rub his "thing" on her nipples. She had reservations but was considering it when they heard his wife drive up. She pulled her baggy shirt down, boldly squeezed the bulge in his pants and winked:

"Next time, I gotta go." She said.

He looked grateful for the possibility and pissed off that his wife had shown up. So anytime Vee had to do a little fundraising from then on, she asked Mr. Sleigh first. She would let him suck her tits and after they were wet, rub his dick head on her puffy nipples. When they got to know each other a little better, and he was feeling extra generous, she even let him feel her plump hairy pussy while he sucked them. She would unzip her jeans and just let him slip his free hand down in her panties to stroke her moist kitty. Vee was surprised that she actually liked the feel of his fat fingers squeezing her pussy and massaging her clit; and he loved the feel of Vee's tender flesh.

Once, under the pretense of borrowing his rake they met at his workshop which was in a corner of his dim musty basement. They sat on an old sofa and he sucked her tits and played with her pussy until they progressed to dry humping. Vee was enjoying it and reached into his underwear to feel his clammy dick which was growing hard. He was delighted by Vee's touch and quite naturally Mr. Sleigh then wanted to put his short fat cock in her kitty; but Vee wasn't having it.

The smell of her hot pussy drove him wild though. So he held her down, pulled down her underwear then his, placed his fat little dick between her pussy lips and continued to hump. Vee protested at first but started to like the feel of his dick head on her clit and the way it moved up and down so smoothly between her slippery lips. She started to hump back. Mr. Sleigh got into a good rhythm, and soon Vee came. He came shortly afterward, all over her clit and in her bush. That was the first time she had ever experienced a man giving her an orgasm and the feel of sticky cum. She panicked because she knew from health class what fabulous swimmers sperm were; but Mr. Sleigh graciously cleaned up the mess with a roll of shop towels he had nearby.

They met in his basement a few times after that and masturbated each other the same way. She would go to the back of his house and climb down the stairs. He always had the door cracked and she could see the dim light inside. He would greet her by pulling down the front of his sweat pants and waving his hard dick as she entered. He loved hearing her giggle at his antics. He would reach under her baggy shirt to feel her tits as soon as she walked through the door, and begin to hump her ass. Then he would lay her down on a dark colored sheet he used to cover the battered old sofa, take off her shirt and masterfully go to work on her nipples.

After he'd had enough, he'd unzip her pants and slide them and her underwear down to her knees. He would use his fingers on her pussy for a while, but soon he would take out his fat little cock and plant it again firmly between her warm wet pussy lips. His humping technique worked unfailingly and Vee was starting to look forward to their sessions more than just for the cash, but since she would never allow Mr. Sleigh's dick or even his tongue full access to her pussy, he soon felt he wasn't getting his money money's worth. He was decidedly more frugal than horny, so their "understanding" didn't last for long. Meanwhile Vee's parents where proud that she had worked for her boom box instead of asking them. They thought it showed character.

Vee got home from Howard on Friday night, the week before Easter. The following day Reverend Cherry was in the barbershop for his usual Saturday haircut. He sat in the chair closest to the shop Window. Vee walked by the shop, they saw each other and waved. She came into the shop nodded hello to all and then chatted with the Reverend. They talked a minute or two, and on her way out she bumped into another of her local "fans," who was staggering his way into the shop.

"Lawd have mercy if I could just wrap my tongue around those pretty titties just one time I'll die a happy man." He said looking back at Vee.

There was an uncomfortable hush in the shop because they knew John was a minister and that he was also Vee's Minister. But the drunk continued:

"I bet she got a snappinpussy to go with them titties too and she ain't jail bait no more thank God. I got plans, I'mma git me some a that dammit."

There was embarrassed laughter over the drunk's trash talking. John was embarrassed too but decided it was best to ignore it since the patron's sobriety was in question. But it was the first time he ever had to acknowledge Vee as a woman and sexual being. On some level of course he always noticed but he would not accept it. Suddenly he felt heat in his crotch and it was then he realized how much effort he had put into ignoring her body; especially since he and Vivian had stopped sleeping together.

Because he was a minister dating in the small town was virtually impossible he felt. When his need got unbearable he had taken several trips to Atlanta to visit Marvetta but she had recently re-married. His long dry spell made Vee tempting, but he just couldn't do it. He loved Vee like a little sister; and always at the back of his mind was the drama his Grandfather had suffered with his young lover. Although their situations weren't exactly the same he felt they were too close for comfort. The last thing he could handle would be the stress of any kind of scandal especially now while healing from his divorce.

Although he knew Vee had a crush on him, what he didn't know was that it was her intention to loose her virginity to him. Her 22 year old woman's mind had convinced itself that he was the man for her. Vee felt a little guilty, but she was honestly overjoyed when she heard through the church grapevine that he was officially divorced.

***********************************************************

When Vee was in town it was expected that she would show up on Wednesday nights to help the Reverend prepare the program for the coming Sunday service. This would be the Wednesday before Easter Sunday so she knew there would be a lot for her to do. She bathed and scrubbed and polished herself to perfection. Then she chose a short-ish skirt and close fitting red top that often got her compliments. They showed off her crazy nipples to perfection when she wore no bra; but she wasn't crazy, she new her mothers' and the other tongues at church would wag forever if she showed up like that. So she layered a loose fitting light weight gray sweater over her top.

The small office in back of the choir stand got quite hot and taking off her sweater would be the perfect opportunity to show off her tits then when she and the Reverend were alone. She knew he noticed them. He often ogled as much as the other men in town, he was just a little more subtle. Vee doubted that he even realized he was looking sometimes. But she knew.

Wednesday night service came around The regular secretary was relieved to see Vee so she could get home and not be tortured by the anal Reverend Cherry's never ending revisions to the program. The Reverend was just as excited to see Vee. He knew she would have it done to perfection in no time. The Choir was rehearsing as they worked on the program, then they left in waves of 2, 3 and 4. Then Mack the church sexton was the last to leave, and finally they were in the building alone.

Vee's fingers flew across the keyboard as the reverend made change after change. She asked him to get her a coke and he happily obliged. The drink machine was in the Fellowship hall a few doors down. When he returned he found Vee had removed the baggy sweater and was wearing only the red top and her short-ish skirt. He could plainly see the layers of her unusual breast and in spite of himself his cock grew hard. Vee expected him to get hard. She knew what effect her breast had on men and the Good Reverend was still a man after all.

He handed her the coke and purposely stood behind her so that she could not see his hardening dick. Vee got up from the desk with her coke in hand and held her head back to take an exaggerated gulp. Her voluptuous tits looked like mini mountains on her chest and the perpetually swollen aureoles and puffy nipples screamed for his attention. The good Reverend turned around so that his back was to her and sat on the conference table pretending to read. Vee smiled to herself. She was still a virgin but she knew a man trying to hide a hard on when she saw one.

"Uhmmm this is so good, my goodness I was thirsty thanks Rev."

He responded with a grunt, still pretending to proof read.

"Rev is it true your divorce was final this week? I'm so sorry I guess it must be like mourning in a way. I know you really loved Vivian."

Suddenly the mood in the room changed as if a pall was hung from the ceiling. At the mention of Vivian, The Reverend put down what he was reading, got very still, and then started to weep. He hadn't actually heard anyone else say her name in years he thought. He wanted to cry out loud like an infant but in every effort to maintain his dignity, he put a hand over his eyes to hide his tears; and stifled his need to cry out into heavy irregular breaths. Vee was stunned. She never expected that kind of reaction. She was just being polite and showing concern she thought. She knew he loved Vivian but until that moment she had no idea how much. Instinctively she went over to put a hand on his shoulder. Tears were raining through his fingers. And she could almost hear him sob.

"Rev, Rev Oh I'm so sorry" Vee said. She felt terrible for having touched his sore spot.

She walked around to hug him but she wanted to remove his hand from his face, and look into his eyes. At first he resisted then just gave in when she determinedly began to pull his fingers away.

"Its gonna be OK Rev. I know it, just pray and He'll make it alright".

Then she hugged her big brother with all her might. She felt so protective of him at that moment. She t rubbed his back and held him while he sobbed She had never loved him so much as at that moment. He felt like her baby, her father, her brother and lover; all the men a woman could love in one. She lifted his face at his chin and first kissed a tear then she kissed him softly on the mouth. It took them both by surprise when the Good Reverend responded by kissing her back. Vee then broke their kiss and held his head to her breast. Comforting him made her feel womanly; and he loved the feeling of being cared for, her warmth and genuine concern for his well being. He was the all powerful large and in charge minister, but Vee made him feel so much less lonely. He realized then how much he looked forward to her visits.