The Preacher and A Virgin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
venuzian
venuzian
55 Followers

She started to gently rock him and he had to break her hold. Being that close to her breast made him suddenly rock hard. He tried to hide it but it was getting painfully obvious-literally. Vee saw it and touched his growing erection. It was like electricity. At seeing his dick respond, Vee touched it again this time a little longer. She leaned to kiss him again and he kissed her back. Then Vee reached down to unbuckle his belt and unzip his fly. He let her. It never occurred to her until that moment that she had never seen or even heard about him with a woman since he and Vivian separated. She wondered how long it had been since he'd' had sex. Surely he would want to be with her. She separated his trousers at the waist and began to caress his hard cock through his underwear...

Vee

Mack the church sexton was always the last to leave before the Reverend and me. He would always walk heavily toward the back room and we could hear the heavy assortment of keys he wore jangling as he approached.

"Ok Rev I'm Going now." He'd say.

The Reverend would yell back at him

"Ok Mack see you Sunday."

Rumor had it that Mack was kind of "off". He had been in Vietnam and had serious PTSD issues, but the church community was determined to save his soul. He was also known to have an eye for the ladies, and was especially fond of certain young women in the congregation. In addition to keeping the grounds, he was also frequently hired by church members to do odd jobs. True he was known as crazy and stories were plentiful about his eccentric behavior, but he had a reputation for being quite the "maintenance man" I'd heard that he may have been more than one kind of plumber for a few of the man-less church sisters,

"Mack had probably been good looking in his day. He was old to me, but probably just a little younger than the Reverend, maybe forty. He had a deep brown complexion, and jet black hair that was graying at the temples, but it was always neatly trimmed in contrast to his perpetually dusty skin and work clothes. He looked pretty good on Sundays though in shiny shoes and a cheap, but well fitting suit.

The only thing that kept him from looking less that distinguished was his three missing teeth. The church ladies nagged him constantly about going to the VA for some new teeth, but he was petrified of the dentist and was never really convinced that improving his smile would improve his life in any way.

He had all he ever needed; food to eat, a roof over his head, a job, liquor, and most important, plenty of hungry pussies to satisfy. Mack lived in a trailer near the church. He had been married but his wife had left years ago after one too many of his PTSD episodes. Oh well, her loss, the church ladies gain.

Mack was taller than the reverend though not really tall, with a thin muscular country boy's build and as strong as an Ox. I can remember seeing him lift various heavy objects around the building and being amazed at the ease in which he did. He was known to be very hardworking at church and determined to finish all he started on a given day. So when Mack finally yelled his goodbye each Wednesday night, like Pavlov's dogs my pussy began to salivate. We were alone at last. That was the cue for the Reverend and me to commence our lovemaking ritual.

It was the summer after graduation. And much to my frustration, the Reverend was still annoyingly restrained and cautious; we never once went "all the way." Each night after Mack left The Reverend would walk out of the room and down the hall to watch Mack drive away. As an extra precaution he would walk through the sanctuary and the main hall to make doubly sure we were alone. By the time he was back, there was real "ambience" in that room behind the choir stand.

I would turn every light off except the desk lamp which I swiveled to face the wall, and the musky aroma of my rapidly heating pussy I'm sure filled the room. I would keep my shirt on but remove my bra so that he could feel right away that my nipples had been waiting. I'd be facing the window when he came in so that I had my back to him. I loved it when he would come up behind me with his pants down and press his warm hard dick still in his underwear against my ass.

He would start to slowly grind up and down. Immediately I would feel the temperature of my pussy rise even higher as it pulsed and oozed in my panties. I would press my hips to him to make him even harder, then quickly move away to lift my skirt, and pull down his underwear. He loved that I wanted him, I could tell. And I really loved the feel of his moist heavy dick trying to work its way between my thighs. The head it self was huge and rather flat. It reminded me of a stingray and seemed to have a life all its own. I just could not figure out where he kept it all. When fully clothed, there was no clue that his package was so large. The size was amazing. Up until then I had only seen two very average sized cocks.

After I'd removed his underwear, He would pull my underwear down, but never completely off. Then he'd pull my cheeks apart to drip a generous stream of lube into the darkness. Then very forcefully he would grab me at the waist and bury the stingray deep inside my moist crack, but only for a minute as if to warm it up. He would then begin to take long deep slow stokes upward as he braced himself against the wall and I leaned into his groin. Soon after he would reach for the plump nipples he had been eyeing all evening and gently caress them from behind as he continued to slide his dick up and down between my cheeks. Then he'd turn me around to suck and lick my nipples until they were soaking wet with his spit, red, sore and even puffier than before.

It was when he turned me around to work on my tits that I finally got to feel his hard dick at least near where I really wanted it to be. He would always turn me around again though and bury his dick between my ass once more. As he continued to glide he would eventually reach into the front of my panties, gently slip one finger on my clit and in a slow motion, knead my fat pussy like bread dough. It was perfect. His thick fingers were artist at work. He was even more talented than Mr. Sleigh. His firm indirect stimulation of my clit was just what I liked. He would squeeze for a while, then open the palm of his hand, and very slightly open my pussy at the spot just above my clit and rub. All the while his hard cock was still sliding up and down between my cheeks in search of satisfaction.

Soon he would tell me in a breathy whisper to open my legs. Then he'd stick his longest finger inside me as if to test the waters. If I seemed really ready, in an instant he would have me on my back on our trusty stack of pew cushions. By then he was usually rock hard and fat my God! Just looking at his stiff heavy cock made me horny as hell. I loved that it seemed to dance at the sight of my wet pussy it made me feel truly sexy. As I lay on my back with my legs apart, he would kneel between them and take the thickening head of his dick in one hand and dip it ever so carefully into the entrance to my pussy, just enough to get it good and wet. He would do this until I could see the sheen of my juices on him. He would then spread the lips of my pussy and slowly rub the head of his cock in a slow circular motion on my clit. My wetness made his motions velvety smooth, so he would dip over and over again to keep his flow.

When all his teasing made my hips start to spin, he would then take his swollen head and rub it back and forth across my clit at lightning speed until I came. He'd stop once or twice just to watch me squirm and beg him to put his fat dick in me. I would always grab it and try to force him inside. I almost made it once or twice but he always pulled back. Once when he wouldn't fuck me, I actually grabbed it and got two or three long sucks till I almost gagged. I believed he wouldn't be able to resist me then, he looked ecstatic but still he pulled way.

His routine was always the same the dips, then the crazy fast clit massage. I guess seeing me so turned on is what made him hot. After I came at least once, he would flip me over and press his thick dick high between my slimy thighs, just grazing the hot swollen lips of my pussy. As he flipped me over on my stomach he would open his hand wide, fully envelope my twat and continue to knead as before. He pressed his hands hard but moved them slow as he pumped his huge dick in and out of my warm imitation pussy. He masturbated me better than I did myself.

For once I was glad for the thick thighs I'd always hated. I would squeeze them together as tight as I could to make him cum as hard as he made me cum. I'm sure the steady sucking motion of my pussy's contractions also served to get him off too. The heavy wad of cum he left between my legs was my reward, and he was always more than generous. I loved when he whispered into my hair afterward:

"Thank you baby"

as he slowly rocked out of those last few strokes. He always lay there on top of me for a few minutes after. Feeling the weight of his warm, hard body on mine and his mushy dick pressed against my hips; gave me an indescribable kind of peace. I just lay contentedly under him and schemed on ways to make him hard again soon. I felt safe with the Reverend respected, protected, and strangely satisfied for a woman who had never been officially fucked.

venuzian
venuzian
55 Followers