The Preacher Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Anything you want, I'll do." He replied and began to move his big hands over every inch of her lonely body. His hands covered her breasts and he gently rolled her hard nipples in his fingers. "How's this my love?"

"YES!" she cried out with joy. She loved being touched, her past lovers only wanted to please them selves, and they never gave her the attention she needed. But, this man was much older and wise to the ways of pleasing a woman in need.

Jack moved faster, he needed to release in this beautiful girl. "Let's lay down, I want on top of you so bad." He gently pulled his shaft from her tender sex and helped her lay down on the wet grass.

She spread her slender legs as wide as she could. "Is this better, handsome?" she asked reaching up to him and pulling him on her inflamed body.

"It will be as soon as I put this back inside you." He moved his thick shaft back into her deepest depths. "OH YES! MUCH BETTER!" he groaned when their hips met.

Hillary had never felt so magnificent in all her life. She knew she would be pleased on this rainy, spring day. She had a handsome on top of her, using her tiny sex with the biggest penis she had ever seen in her life. "That's it! Right there!" she screamed out when Jacks' massive penis moved against her 'G' spot. It sent rushes of pleasure through her young body.

He moved faster, pushing into her. "Is it good?" he asked pumping her tender body.

"YES!" she screamed moving her hips to match his thrust into her.

"Come on! I want to feel you explode around me!" gasped for air as he used her even faster. His hips slapped into hers so hard it hurt. "I'm ready! I'm going to fill you so full!"

Hillary wrapped her legs around his hips and her arms around his neck. "OH MY GOD! YES! YES!" she screamed out as her body exploded like never before. "JACK! YES! OH GOD!" her tender insides locked around his big, hard shaft.

"Go! Cum on me!" Jack yelled as his big penis began to shoot its seeds into her body like a fire hose.

Hillary's' fingernails dug into his flesh as her orgasm continued to run through her young body. "GO! USE ME!" she screamed again when she felt his seeds shooting deep into her insides. It warmed her in places she had never felt before.

"YES! You're so good!" Jack moaned as Hillary squeezed around his shooting shaft.

She pulled his face to hers and kissed him deep, thrusting her hips up to greet his incoming penis. "Fill me full, handsome!" she said in a deep sexy voice.

They lay in each other's arms and still locked together as lovers. "I hate to pull out of you. I've never felt any as wonderful as you before!"

"Tell me! A girl sure could get hooked on this monster thing." She purred moving her hand between her legs and gave his stiffness a good firm squeeze. "I sure hope I'll get a lot more of it!"

Jack squeezed his eyes shut when he felt her tiny hand on him. "Anytime! Anyplace!" he groaned. "We need to get back." He said with a sad voice.

"Ohhhh!" Hillary moaned as if she was in pain. "When can we get together again?" she asked hoping it would be soon. She loved this man and his big tool.

Jack looked into her pretty eyes. "How's next weekend sound? From Friday night all the way until Monday morning, think you can handle me that long?"

"I'll sure try my best!" she smiled at him and gave him one finale squeeze before he pulled from her body. "I hate that feeling. I always feel so empty afterwards."

Jack stood and reached to help her up. He pulled her into his arms. "It will only be a few days, then we can really do some wonderful things together."

"I can't wait!" she purred moving her body into his still hard shaft.

4.

'KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK!' Jack heard breaking his thoughts of the past.

"Who is it? Jack asked, knowing it was Hillary and they were ready to play their sex game.

Hillary walked into the room wearing a little girl school uniform. The tiny white blouse was see-through and the top three buttons were loose. A little see-through bra was under the blouse. The little checkered skirt was so sort Hillary's' wonderful bottom could be seen with ease.

"Mr. Jack, could I talk with you for a few minutes?" she asked in a young girl's voice. "I have a terrible problem." She said putting her little pink lip out.

Jack stood up, taking her hand he asked. "What's wrong with my favorite student?" he sat her on the coffee table and sat right in front of her so he could look up the short skirt.

"I'm really embarrassed to tell you." She said as she crossed her lean legs, giving Jack a quick peek under her skirt and a little look at her pink panties. "It's my boyfriend, he's been doing things to me."

Jack had a playful concerned look on his face. "Oh my sweet Hillary, you can tell me anything." He replied placing his big hand on her leg. He could feel her jump with excitement.

"Well. Um, Um, he does things to me." Hillary had a shy little girl look on her face that Jack just loved to see.

"Hillary, does he touch you?" Jack asked moving his hand up her creamy, white thigh.

Hillary covered her face and said. "Mr. Jack, yes he does. It makes me feel all funny inside." She played their game so well; it turned them both on so much. She always loved what came next.

"Where does he touch you my sweet little friend?" Jack asked moving against her body. "Does he touch you here?" Jack asked moving his hand to her hard right breast. "Or, does he touch you here?" He asked again, this time slowly moving his other hand to her left breast.

She gasped for air as the strong, but gentle hands touched her soft flesh. "Yes, but he does it different." She moaned out. Her body was on fire and hoped Jack didn't make the game go on to long. She needed his long manhood in her body, loving her hard and fast.

"Different?" he said as he moved his hands under the small shirt and cupped her breasts through the little bra. "Is this how he does it my sexy student?" he leaned to her ear and whispered as his fingers teased her hard nipples.

"YES!" she yelled out as her body arched up with delight. "And, he does other things, too!" she moaned again pressing her breasts into his big powerful hands. She wanted him to rip the clothes from her body and use her like some cheep whore.

Jacks' hand moved from her breasts and up her slender thighs. "Does he touch you here?" he asked placing his hand on her wet panties. He could feel the heat and wetness pouring from her body. He knew this would be a great night of hot sex.

"YES!" she screamed out, standing to let him feel her inflamed body. Her hips moved as his hands toyed with her dripping sex. ""OH GOD! YES! YES!" Hillary screamed again as Jack's fingers made their way inside her wet body. "Jack! Just fuck me, PLEASE!" she fell in his arms.

"OK, baby." He pulled her tiny body into his arms, placing a deep kiss on her lips then he took her to their room. He stood her on the floor. "Strip! Then lay on the bed. I'm going to fuck you so hard you bleed!" He ordered her and she obeyed.

Her trembling body lay on the large bed, only covered by a little pair of panties. "I'm ready, Jack. Do anything to me. Make me your, whore." She said looking to his hard, throbbing member. She hadn't seen him this hard in a long time, tonight he would give the hard, long fucking she needed.

He climbed on their bed; his large throbbing member led the way. "You've been so mean and hateful to me the last year I'm not sure what I should do to you." He looked down seeing the pretty young girl he had taken so many years ago and not the spiteful bitch he had seen as of late.

"I'm sorry." She sobbed looking up to see anger in his eyes like she had only seen one other time. A father at the church had beaten a small boy so bad he died and came to Sunday service and was heard laughing about it. Jack went wild, beating the man so bad he was in the hospital 6 months. "Don't hurt me please, Daddy!" she teased Jack hoping his anger would leave.

"Daddy? That sounds nice!" he lay across her small body letting his large member smash into her tender sex. The sex he had missed using so much.

She moaned when the throbbing penis pushed on her. She was going to get a lesson on being nice to her man. She knew her body was in for a hard night of sex and she couldn't wait. "Daddy, please be easy. It's my first time." She tried not to giggle as she said her silly words to him.

"Oh little girl, you have been so mean to Daddy. I need to really give you a good hard spanking or something else. Any ideas?" he knew what she was going to get but he wanted to tease her like she teased him. He was going to split her tender little love tunnel in two.

Hillary felt like she was on fire. "Oh Daddy, do like you do Mommy, when she moans and cries out your name at night." Her brain filled with visions of how they made love in the past, hard fast and so very passionate. Sex that went on for hours at a time, only stopping to rest a short while then starting all over again. Many times the next day she couldn't walk without hurting.

"Oh, you think you can be like Mommy? See this big thing?" he showed her his big penis. "I put this is Mommy's' special place and move it in and out of her very fast." His big hand moved between her legs to 'her' special place, making Hillary jump with surprise.

She gasped for air at his touch. "Ouch, Daddy! Doesn't that big ole' long thing hurt Mommy real bad?" she knew it was the best feeling she had ever known in her life. Her body would orgasm for hours at a time and never getting enough of the monster thing.


"Oh no, Mommy just loves it to death. Want me to show you?" he kissed her on her pink inflamed lips and positioned the throbbing member to her tiny hole. "Get ready my sweet." And he pushed it deep in her stopping only when their hips met.

Hillary groaned with a mix of pleasure and pain as the thick tool rammed into her small body so fast. She bit her lower lip so hard a small trickle of blood ran down her chin. "Oh Jack!" she moaned out in their dark bedroom thrusting her hips up to meet him. "GOD, it always feels so good in me!" blood rushed from every inch of her body to her brain, making her think she was going pass out from the thrill of him ramming in her so fast.

Jack always loved the way her body greeted him; it felt like hundreds of fingers squeezing him. "YES! Oh Hillary! I love you!" Jack yelled out as her little body continued to welcome him inside. He had always loved taking her so fast, sending both their bodies into ecstasy.

Hillary's legs wrapped around his hips, thrusting him even deeper into her body, "JACK! OH MY JACK!" Hillary yelled out as every muscle in her sex squeezed and milked Jack. Her long, red fingernails dug into his strong back and her tiny feet kicked his behind, wanting him to use her body. "GO! Use me as hard as you want, Baby!" she said kicking him again.

Jack looked at her pretty face; it still made him hard just to look at her. He began to thrust his long, think penis in and out of her tiny love tunnel. He lifted her little bottom off of the bed with each thrust into her. "I love your pussy!" he moaned out as he used her faster.

"YES! USE IT! GO!" Hillary screamed out as she rammed into Jack's hard manhood. "Make me cum, Jack!" she begged him like a small girl in need. She'd had orgasms the last year but none with his giant member buried in her body.

Jack moved fast and faster in her tiny hole. "OH Baby! Yes! Yes!" Jack yelled out as his penis started to fill her small love with thousands of his seeds. "Oh baby! Oh yes!" he yelled again as he pumped her full of little swimming baby makers. His hips thrust in and out of her body as fast as he could move.

"JACK! OH MY GOD!" Hillary's body exploded when it felt the hot present Jack was shooting deep inside her body. "JACK! YES, MY JACK!" she screamed ramming her hips to meet his thrust into her. Her brain filled with blood making her see bright lights and ringing in her ears.

5.

The next Friday afternoon the couple stood by Jacks' car. "Well, I guess I have everything I'll be needing." Jack said as he gave Hillary a good firm hug and a nice slap on her tight, sexy shorts. They made her look like a teen aged girl they hugged her small hips and her sexy ass so good.

Hillary pressed into his growing manhood as she returned his wonderful hug. "You be careful in that nasty city. It scares me you going up there." She hated him at times but if anything happened to him she would just die without him.

"I will be, don't worry. You know darn well I can take care of myself." He said caressing her tiny bottom again making sure he pushed her into his hardness. "I'll be back tomorrow afternoon about 3p.m." he gave her a good deep kiss. "Keep this good and hot for me, OK" he said sliding his hand between her legs.

She slapped his hand. "Stop it! I'll be all alone tonight." She said pushing into his hardness. "You keep this hard for me!" her hand grabbed his thick shaft. "I'll suck it real good when you come back!" she licked her lips and pulled from him.

"Oh, you little teaser." She gave her butt another little slap. "I'll see you tomorrow." He got in his car, started the engine and pulled the door closed. "I love you." He said as the car started to pull away.

Hillary blew him a kiss. "I love you, too!" she waved as he went down the driveway and turned on the highway. She watched as he drove out of site then, she went into the house, and to the phone she dialed a number.

"Hi sexy!" she paused. "Yes! He's gone until tomorrow." She squeezed her breasts in her hands. "Get your sexy ass over here as fast as you can! And bring ALL your toys, we'll need all them." She hung up the phone and thought how nice it was going to be loved with care and tenderness.

Jack drove towards the city whistling a song that was on the radio. At last he had a chance to bring the needy, lost people of the world to, GOD. He was so tired of being a 'nurse maid' to the people at his church. He needed to help people in need not a bunch of rich, spoiled people.

He drove the dirty city streets, it wasn't even dark and the drug dealers, hookers whatever you want to call them were already standing on the street corners. They were waving and yelling to any car that passed by, even to Jack.

"Oh baby, need some pussy?" one pretty young black girl said to Jack as he sat a red light. She leaned on his car. "I'll give you a deal, I bet you know how to please a girl."

Jack was kind of embarrassed at her words; it had been a long time since he had been asked something like that. "Well, I don't think I'll be needing that but, what if I pay you just to talk?" he said to the very pretty girl looking to her very large full breasts as she leaned in his car window.

"Just to talk? You ain't some pervert are you?" she asked giving Jack a good look over. A girl had to be careful working the streets. Only last year some guy almost killed two of her friends. "What do ya what to talk about?" she asked as she jumped into his car.

Jack looked at her skimpy outfit, a see-through blouse that showed all of her full breasts. A short skirt that just did cover her panties with thigh high, spike heel boots.

"Well, my name is Jack, I'm a preacher from down in Jackson. I wanted to come up to the city and try to help people." He said with a big smile and tried so hard not to look at the young girls' body but his eyes and manhood took over.

The girl watched Jack as his eyes wondered her smooth, brown skin. It sent chills over her thinking a good man like this was looking at her, instead of the normal trash and perverts. "Preacher Jack, I'm Monique, what does your wife think of you coming up here and being with 'workin' girls'' like me?" she asked pointing to his wedding ring.

"She let me come so I guess she doesn't mind." He replied giving her sexy brown legs another good look over. Her skirt had slid up, giving Jack a small glimpse of the white panties that covered her sex.

Again, Monique caught him looking her over. "Preacher, you keep looking at me like this, I'm going to rape you!" she smiled and reached to pat his leg; that's when she knew she had to have herself a 'Preacher' someday real soon. Her hand wrapped around large manhood, she gave it a good squeeze making sure it was real. Monique had been with many men I her life but never one with a tool like he had in his pants.

Jack jumped at her touch. "Hey, girl! Did I do anything like that to you?" he laughed and he felt himself coming to life. She was a very pretty, sexy young girl; not many men could be touched by her and not get hard.

"Preacher, you may notta touched me but them eyes of yours are burnin' holes in me." She giggled when she saw his face turn red. Then she pulled her tiny skirt up more. "Look it this, Preacher." His eyes looked and his face got even redder. She slapped her meaty leg and laughed out even harder.

Jack was trying to drive and not look at the girls' sexy body. "Where's a good safe parking garage? I don't want to loose my car while I'm here." He asked making sure he looked at her face and none of her wonderful body.

Monique smiled at him as he did his best not to look at her. "Right down this street a few more blocks on your right. My cousin owns it." She opened her small purse and took out a cigarette and lit it on fire." What one?" she asked Jack but he nodded no. "Why in the world would your wife let you come up to the city? If you was mines, I'd never be lettin' you out of my sight." She gave him a wink.

6.

Later that night, Jack and Monique sat at a small table in back of the crowded restaurant waiting to be served their food. Sounds dishes clanking together, silver wear being dropped on the floor and a low murmur of many people all talking at once filled a persons ear.

The smell of hamburgers, eggs, sausages, anything you wanted that could be cooked in grease, it was on the small menu and floating in the air.

"Oh, I hope they hurry, I'm starving to death!" Monique said holding her growling stomach. "I haven't ate since last night." She said giving Jack a little smile.

'Why is this handsome mother fucker up here trying to save somebody like me?' she thought to herself as she gave him another quick look. She would have dinner with him, hear what he had to say and then she would be on her way most likely never to see him again. That's the way most of the other preachers that came around see them once maybe twice then never again.

"Monique, can I ask how you came into this line of work?" Jack knew that wasn't the best way to word his question but he was new at this sort of thing. He wanted to know all about her, she looked so smart and full of life it hurt him to see her do this.

Monique laughed when she heard him. "Line of work? That's a first for me, Preacher Jack." She laughed again. "Well, I was just hired as an RN at a big hospital until my drug addict boyfriend talked me into stealing some morphine for his stupid fuckin' ass." She lit another cigarette and went on with her story. "Just so happen, they had a lot of drugs missing and when I took the morphine it was on a hidden camera."

"Oh no!" Jack sighed at her sad story. "Did you get in trouble?" he asked as he gave her big, soft breasts another good look. He started to feel blood rushing into his large member and it felt so good to him.

"I was put on probation for two years and fired of course." She said seeing his eyes on her light brown breasts. "Preacher, you must really like my damn tits. You can't keep them sexy brown eyes of yours off of 'em." She laughed, not really caring that he loved looking at her. It made her warm inside.

Jack's face got red again like in the car. "I'm sorry, you are just such a beautiful lady, it's hard not to look at you." Jacks' words came from his mouth so fast he couldn't believe what he had said. Well, she was a very pretty young lady; he didn't lie about that.