The Preacher Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,042 Followers

"Well, that was straight to the point, thank you!" Monique said feeling a tingle between her legs. It had been a long time since she had been excited for a man. When sex was your line of work, sometimes it's hard to just be a woman.

"GIRL FRIEND!" a young girl yelled as she came up behind Monique. "Who's your handsome friend?" she asked as she flopped into the seat next to Monique.

She had long, brown hair to the middle of her back. Big green eyes that were looking Jack up and down as fast as she could go. She had breasts bigger than Monique did and they were covered in a very tight fitting white silk blouse with no bra underneath it. Her rounded bottom was covered by a very small pair of shorts that went up the crack of her behind.

"Emily, this is, Preacher Jack. Jack this is Emily." Monique said looking toward the counter of the restaurant. She needed food really bad and was about to get mean when the waitress showed up with their food. "He's buying us dinner to talk to him, so order something fast."

The woman sat the food on the table, giving Monique and Emily a nasty look. "Is they're anything else I can get you?" she asked as she chewed a piece of gum and tapped her foot waiting for their reply.

Emily gave Jack a little smile. "Are you really?" she asked him looking at the small menu then back to his big, sexy bedroom room eyes.

"Yes, get anything you like." He told the young girl as he looked into her green eyes and her very large full breast and then to Monique seeing her gobbling down her food.

"I'll have a double cheeseburger, fries and a Coke." Emily said looking at the menu.

Jack reminded her of the first man that had taken her. A high school teacher a very tall handsome man, just like Jack. She needed help on an up coming test. She went to see him after school for help and ended up on his desk having her young brains screwed out by the teacher.

"Watch out, Emily. He loves looking at big tities!" Monique teased Jack. "You two'll love each other. Jack, this 'HO' loves showing her tits to everybody!" she busted out laughing and gave Emily a little push and rammed more food into her mouth.

Emily slapped Monique on her arm and laughed. "I ain't no HO, you HO!" she pushed back her friend. "I love it when men check out my tits, what's wrong with that?" she asked looking at Jack seeing his eyes were on her full breasts. It sent a hot rush of blood between her legs and up to her very large nipples.

Monique wrapped the rest of her hamburger up and pushed it into her tiny red purse. "Take care of my Preacher, Emily. I need to get some work done." She gave Emily a little hug then she stood and moved to Jack. "Preacher, I hope to see ya again sometime. Thanks for dinner." She leaned to hug him and made sure to smash her big breasts into him.

"You be careful out there, OK?" Jack told Monique as he returned her wonderful hug.

Emily gave Monique a little slap on her near bare bottom as she walked away and said. "I'll see ya later or tomorrow."

7.

"So, Jack, did you come here trying to save us sinners?" Emily gave him a little wink when she saw him looking at her breasts. She could feel her nipples getting harder by the second knowing a nice man like him was looking at her.

"I just want to get to know you and if I can ever help you, you'll know I'll always be there for you." He said the kind words straight from his heart to his new young friend.

Emily was shocked to hear something so nice and sweet come from a man. For the last three years all she had heard from men was, 'Suck harder, I love your tits or how much, bitch?' she liked this man, he made her feel so good inside, something she hadn't known in a long time.

"You really mean that? Not just lying to get in my pants are you?" Emily laughed as she teased him, even though she wouldn't mind at all if he did try to get her in bed. She would even take him to her small apartment and not to the dirty hotel she took all of her 'tricks' to. A man like him could always get in her pants.

"Where ya from, Preacher?" Emily asked as she placed both of her elbows on the table and rested her head in her hands. She began to twirl a strand of her long hair, something she always did when a man turned her on.

Jack looked into her green eyes and saw the look of a young girl in love. "I'm from down in, Jackson. I'm the Pastor of a big church there." He paused to push a string of Emily's' hair from her eye. "I don't feel like I'm needed there. They are all pretty well off, big homes, nice cars and not a care in the world."

"So, you drove all the way up here just to help us poor, lonely hookers?" she giggled looking to his brown eyes. He was making her panties so wet with his deep, calm voice that she would have to go home and change before starting work. She could listen to him for hours and never get tired of hearing him talk.

About that time it was like the heavens had opened up, rain fell from the sky in buckets. The streets were flooded in only a few minutes, people rushed in the small restaurant looking for cover from the sudden downpour.

"Yes I did." Jack smiled to her. "I guess my night is over, nobody will be out now. Any good places to get a room around here?" he asked his young friend seeing she still was gazing into his eyes.

Emily busted out laughing. "No, not around this shitty part of town." She thought for a second of inviting him to her place even though she knew she would burn in hell. If he came, she knew she would try to get him in bed with her. She had never been with such a nice man in her life. "Umm, I have an idea." She said with hesitation.

He reached to push the same strand of hair back out of her eye. "What's that?" he asked giving her supple breasts and nipples another quick peek.

The waitress pushed her way through the many wet people. "Sorry it took so long you guys. I brought the ketchup and mustard." She sat the things on the small table. "I might not get back to you until this rain lets up." The over worked waitress said stopping to catch her breath.

"That'll be fine. By the way, I'm Jack and this is Emily." Jack replied patting her on the back. "Here, I'll give you this now so it won't get lost or taken by somebody." He handed her a flyer about GOD. Inside was a $100 dollar bill. "Next time my two new friends are in here you be sure and give them real nice service."

The waitress looked at the flyer. "Hi, I'm Julie." She slowly opened the flyer, thinking it was going to be some crap about going to church. "OH MY, GOD! Nobody has ever tipped me so big in my life." Her tired eyes were filled with joy. The money would help with her young sons' birthday in two days. Now she could get him the little bike he had wanted so much. "Yes I will! I'm sorry about being kinda mean to you all, before."

"I'll be here every Friday night and Saturday morning, you be looking for me, OK?" Jack smiled seeing the joy he had given to the woman. Money meant nothing to Jack. He and Hillary were very well off and it wouldn't hurt to help all of the people he was to meet on his weekly trips.

Tears filled the woman's' eyes as she leaned to give Jack a good tight hug. "Thank you so very much." She whispered in his ear and slowly pulled away. "Well, I better get back to work. You two take care." She said walking away with a little more joy in her life.

"Dang! That sure was nice of ya." Emily gave him a sweet stare, thinking how good he really was and not just some fake like so many that filled the streets supposedly trying to help the lost people of the city.

Jack looking into her eyes seeing a little sparkle, "What were you going to tell me a minute ago?"

"I was sayin' that all the roach infested hotels around her are real bad. If it was OK, you could stay at my place." She took a deep breath. "It's just around the corner. I have one of them couches that turn into a bed." She hoped so much he would say 'yes'. It would be great having such a nice man stay the night with her.

Jack though for a second, he had already sinned so many times looking at his new friends, maybe staying the night with her would be all right. He would be on the couch and Emily in her room so it would be fine. He had never been unfaithful to Hillary and wasn't about to now.

"Sure! I think that will be fine." He smiled at her waiting face. "It will give us a chance to get to know each other better." He wanted to know everything about this beautiful girl, most of all, how she got into this line of work.

Emily was so excited she wanted to jump up and down. She was going to have this handsome man in her apartment all night long. It made her thighs tingle just thinking of him being with her all night.

"Great! It will be nice talking to you." Said looking at him with pure lust in her lonely eyes. She hadn't been with a guy that truly cared for her since high school and he just pushed her aside. "Let me eat and we'll be off."

L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,042 Followers